Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 06:12 PM       
That was very nice Kelly (finally)

I would like to say one final thing...When I pointed out that I lived in a house and had to hear two guy's "going at it" and it was annoying only for the fact that I was alone in a strange house with nothing but one of those long lawn chairs to sleep on, clothes and some books. It could have been two women or a guy and girl that made noise and I would have been annoyed. I only met the guy a few times in the morning in the kitchen and we chatted. It was months later, after I moved out and I saw him and his friend at a local mall, that I knew he was sick... and then later met another room mate that told me that he passed away. that was in the early 90s. I hope everyone is as smart as me and wears a condom or some form of protection. Try your best to find a person that you will stay with until you die like me :/
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2004, 11:48 PM       
I didn't really put a lot of time reading your posts davin, cause i already know what they are about anyways...absolute shit. Alls I got out of your post was that you got a boner when your 13 year old boyfriend seduced you when you were ten or some shit like that. Obviously you didn't put a lot of time reading the topic, either, or you would know what the fuck we were talking about. Fuck, you don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Alls I know is DAVIN IS A BIG FLAMING PILE OF FAGGOT.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 04:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbass
Why do gay people want to "come out"? Are you telling the hetero sexual community? Or the gay community that your open for business? I just find it funny that gay people all of a sudden now have to tell everyone No coming out for the hetero...but suit yourself if it makes you happy, I think it's kinda silly and selfish to alienate the rest of society instead of just being a person.
That's the first post in the thread.

My first post is a direct response to it.
The point is, I've never seen people running around saying they were gay for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
The only time any homosexual I've ever known in my entire life has brought their sexuality to light is when it's specifically useful in conversation or life.
Now what part of that did you miss, dearest?
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 07:53 AM       
Quote:
can't even understand the stimulus behind what attracts me to a certain kind of woman over another and I'm certainly not going to make the leap to get inside the mind of a homosexual much less try to stereotype them into one kind of personality profile.
And isn't that convinient? The stimuli behind your attraction to women, whereas not extremely conclusively documented, are be safely said to be by 90% genetic and biochemical. They mostly have to do with 'base' instinct where selecting a mate for reproduction is about the mate being fit and healthy, young and strong. The supposedly mystified concept of 'beauty' can - somewhat unfairly, I give you that - be broken down to biological aspects where facial symmetry suggests the lack of disease and certain prominent characteristics suggest racial traits which are considered by our biological memory compatible with oneself. Instinct is one eugenic, racist motherfucker.

Furthermore, being socially compatible with the other person is a plus, due to a deep-rooted concept of loneliness, that any sentient being feels. I'm not talking about goth bwah I am alone the darkness swallows me loneliness. I am talking about the substantial loneliness that occurs when a being first notes the dualistic division between 'self' and 'everything else'. When you understand that your mind is a world in to itself. Being able to communicate superficially with another human being creates the promise of more substantial communication on a level which sadly is impossible through words. So if the person you're having some success at communicating with is ugly, then you think 'friend'. If she's beautiful, you think 'mate'. You'd think 'mate' if she were beautiful and unconscious too, but if she's up and talking and making sense and willing, all the better. That's basically it.

Obviously, there are a host of social neuroses and hang-ups that deal with the selection of mate and it's too much hassle (and honestly not completely in my ability) to document them now, like peer pressure, societal programming (hello, ladder theory) inappropriate handling by guardians etc

Homosexual animals are to some extent cultivated genetic errors, as they, as animals fail on the second most important task of any organism, the production of offspring. From a biological standpoint, there is no other way to look at homosexuality.

From a sociological and psychologic standpoint, things are more complicated. Homosexuals who have no genetic leaning towards finding same-sex partners attractive (and it is my oppinion that most people that claim to be gay nowdays are of this sort, rather than hopeless biological cases) have chosen a different 'club' to belong in than most, but still, they long for belonging all the same. And besides, if you have a sexually active prostate, homosexual intercourse one can get used to. Top that with how much easier it is to be in a same-sex relationship because you can communicate better, do not have to deal with sexual shyness, it's not difficult to be gay, today.

People choose a lot of labels to identify with and so substantiate their existence. One of the most prominent labels one adopts relatively early in life is that of his gender. His sex is a given, but one is of a gender by choice. So if nothing else, a man in need of an idenity might as well go gay. Just as other people join tennis clubs and others say 'I'll be a writer now'. Therein lies the most horrible social neurosis of the modern man: The need to be thoroughly labeled. Humans are animals that crave safety. And because men (as opposed to animals) have an abstract understanding of the whole world (whereas animals rely on limited genetic memory and their sensory perception of their surroundings), they can never be safe until they've catalogued and priorized as much of the world as possible. And people are easier to understand when you just have to deal with their labels. And it's ironic because most people claim their 'individuality' being paramount. But the way most modern people become 'individuals' is by collecting as many labels as possible. It's a way to 'flesh out' yourself. Architect. Student. Visionary. Gay. Life's a fucking race and the one with the biggest description wins.

So yeah, Fartin might not have the brain capacity to eloquently say what he's meaning, but there is a point that gay men and women make a point out of this particular label they've picked up. One can understand why. Being straight is hardly a label. It's presupposed, as fartin said. So when you want to aquire a new label, you broadcast it as much as possible.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 03:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
The supposedly mystified concept of 'beauty' can - somewhat unfairly, I give you that - be broken down to biological aspects where facial symmetry suggests the lack of disease and certain prominent characteristics suggest racial traits which are considered by our biological memory compatible with oneself. Instinct is one eugenic, racist motherfucker.
Emmanuel Kant would love this if you threw God and some kind of metaphysical matrix in the mix somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
From a sociological and psychologic standpoint, things are more complicated. Homosexuals who have no genetic leaning towards finding same-sex partners attractive (and it is my oppinion that most people that claim to be gay nowdays are of this sort, rather than hopeless biological cases) have chosen a different 'club' to belong in than most, but still, they long for belonging all the same.
So if one were isolated from society for all his/her life, would genetic or societal forces be stronger in making their decision for them? Would their decision have been made during isolation? Assuming they were genetically heterosexual? Assuming they were genetically homosexual? I do agree that both environment and nature each have an effect on one's decision but was just not clear on just what percentages each has in deciding. I've never thought of it in terms of needing to belong or needing a label. It's an interesting idea that I'll have to give more thought to.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 10th, 2004, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
So yeah, Fartin might not have the brain capacity to eloquently say what he's meaning
:/ It's true.
Mocker
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk

My first post is a direct response to it.
The point is, I've never seen people running around saying they were gay for no reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I
The only time any homosexual I've ever known in my entire life has brought their sexuality to light is when it's specifically useful in conversation or life.
Now what part of that did you miss, dearest?

Conversation with a gay

"So, john, how about those cubbies?"
"I'm gay."
"Yeah, that's cool and shit, but stop beating around the bush."

There is no specifically useful point in conversation to bring it up unless you're talking about homosexuality.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Captain Goodtimes is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 01:41 AM       
Speaking of the cubs, they won today. Too bad they'll probably fuck up again.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

Old Sep 12th, 2004, 06:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Retro Kat
There is no specifically useful point in conversation to bring it up unless you're talking about homosexuality.

There's no specifically useful point in conversation to bring it up unless you're talking about sexuality.
Or where you're going this evening.
Or people you're seeing.
Or highschool.
Or any of a hundred topics where it might be useful for me to know that the guy or girl I'm speaking with prefers attention from guys, or girls respectively.

Shut the fuck up and stop trying so hard.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
Captain Goodtimes is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 12:45 PM       
Yah retro, strop trying so hard to be gay
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

Old Sep 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM       
Were the people around here always this stupid?
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 06:50 PM       
:trickquestion
Mocker
Old Sep 12th, 2004, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by davinxtk
Were the people around here always this stupid?

Gay Friend: You got problem with gays, cause im gay and can beat you up and shit.
Davin: No.
Gay Friend: Good, cause then we're fuckin.
Davin: Shit.
Mocker

Old Sep 13th, 2004, 12:32 PM       
Retro Kat has become ten times more funny since he came out of the closet. Still not funny enough to be called funny, but hey.
Mocker
Old Sep 13th, 2004, 07:33 PM       
I still don't have a chance with you, huh?
Mocker

Old Sep 14th, 2004, 04:07 PM       
Helm can beat you up and shit.

Mocker

Old Sep 14th, 2004, 05:52 PM       
Yeah you dirty fag
Mocker
Old Sep 15th, 2004, 12:11 AM       
Aw fuck.
XForeverMooreX is probably a spambot
Old Nov 7th, 2004, 03:10 PM       
- then of course the whole Gay Marriage thing comes up (which I totally support by that way) I also think that we spend way too much time worrying about other peoples sexuality nowadays... who cares! Sex and love are two great things... it shouldn't matter who you get it from < yes... that was a bit corny
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2004, 06:08 PM       
why in the fuck did you bump this shit old thread
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2004, 02:55 AM       
Why the fuck would all the fags want tp go though the hellish nightmare that is marragie. If I was a fag I would be all like "Hey my fag lover we are not getting married!" I'm sure he would cry becuase thats what fags do, but I would just give him a strong anal pounding and everything would be fine.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Mocker

Old Nov 8th, 2004, 04:11 PM       
Nothing civil about THAT union.