Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:51 PM       
His fat overloaded my visual senses and I couldn't see past it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:55 PM       
Thanks, Sam, I would never have seen that :<
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 07:59 PM       
It's almost as huge as he is.
Forum Virgin
MetroidJunkie2007 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM       
One, my legs are very fit. I exercise ALOT, believe it or fucking not. Next, who cares if I have an InuYasha poster? You going to sue me about it? Third, I can understand joking around but this is just fucking depressing. It's like you guys think HATING on someone and ganging up on them and flaming the shit out of them is humorous and witty. It's not. Also, bashing someone on their appearance, like their weight, is the lowest of the low. You act like this unfortunately downsized generation, that place all their emphasis on look, rather than attitude and personality. I can understand joking around but this clearly isn't joking around, given how deep you're allowing it to go. I don't deserve this shit. I'm a human being too, despite what you jackasses seem to think. It's like you make it your personal goal to snipe the shit out of new comers. If this is your style, I can't believe anyone wants to join this hell. I hope you're proud of yourselves, you managed to act like COMPLETE assholes and, once again, my faith in humanity dropped another bar.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:19 PM       
ANSWER THE QUESTION, MARISSA
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:21 PM       
I GUESS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 08:24 PM       
He's just blowing of some fat.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:39 PM       
it is good that you are approaching this situation with the seriousness it deserves

QUESTION FOR JASON:
Big mac or Double quarter pounder?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroidJunkie2007 View Post
Next, who cares if I have an InuYasha poster? You going to sue me about it?
This is the 90's, man. We're gonna sue!

PS: Bonus points to whoever knows what movie i'm referencing without googling.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:41 PM       
QUESTION FOR JASON: WHO WOULD WIN IN A FIGHT BETWEEN VIVA LA BAM AND INUYASHA?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
This is the 90's, man. We're gonna sue!

PS: Bonus points to whoever knows what movie i'm referencing without googling.
Fucking suburban commando
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 04:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Fucking suburban commando
Bingo! Now, for even more bonus points, someone tell me who is a fat whiny loser with a loose jacket and a shitty mask who posts shitty youtube videos and has an outdated user name?
was never good
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroidJunkie2007 View Post
Also, bashing someone on their appearance, like their weight, is the lowest of the low. You act like this unfortunately downsized generation, that place all their emphasis on look, rather than attitude and personality.
Thank you for editing this into your last post!

And to be fair, your attitude and personality are as equally bloated as your abdomen.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVFnfnVnpmA

oh my god ;<
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
I can smell the fat in his teardrops.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 08:55 PM       
What was it? It's been removed.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 08:58 PM       
He must be lying on the floor in fetal position after that gang rape
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:05 PM       
it was Dr Pizza telling everyone how a girl he met on the internet let him watch her pee, then left him for a person in real life 5 months later.

Also he posted all her personal info in a CALL TO ARMS to his fans.
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Was it some video where he was all "and I'm not holding anything back" and then he like thinks about it and goes "FUCKING CUNT" like he had to back up his claim?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
YOU ACT LIKE SUCH A NICE GIRL PUTTING ON A FRONT FOR EVERYONE, BUT NOW THAT FRONT'S GONNA BE BROKEN. PHOENIX WRIGHT STYLE.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:08 PM       
I'll reupload it in a second, hold on!
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
I haven't even seen the whole thing yet, you have to take extended breaks every 30 seconds or so
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
Pub had no problem, of course.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
His account has been deleted.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
I just confirmed with Pub that it was a video I had actually seen earlier today. It was awful.