Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:33 PM       
thi is what i'm eating today fellas

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 02:44 PM       
wow, you must really like it.

I'm eating groundnut stew, one of my new favorite meals.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 09:13 PM       
Two frozen bananas in a blender with almondmilk, cocoa, agave nectar and espresso powder. Fucking awesome.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
Do you think honey or simple syrup would be a good substitute for the agave nectar, or do you need the real stuff for the best flavor?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 11:57 PM       
I wouldn't do simple syrup bc it's watery, but honey would be fine. I'm allergic, so I use agave.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:19 PM       
cinnamon gummy bears
Cranberry Everything
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 11:06 PM       
Pumpkin Spice Eggo Waffles.

These are my favorite frozen waffles. They have cinnamon, nutmeg, and even ginger, with just a hint of pumpkin spice. Very good.
lurking on the walls
saturnknight is probably a spambot
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 07:48 PM       
Home Made Chicken wraps with bbqw sauce on it.... and a mango mio
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 07:52 PM       
Channa masala and broccoli with an obscene amount of fresh naan
Cranberry Everything
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:18 PM       
After failing horribly to create cookies, I made some Halloween marshmallow treats with orange marshmallow pumpkins and "Marshmallow Pebbles" cereal.

aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 11:48 PM       
pain killers and water
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 01:44 AM       
coke zero.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 08:01 AM       
Nothing like a early morning left-over cheeseburger to make you feel nauseated.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 05:57 AM       
Hummus and tortilla chips.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:53 AM       
beer chili and tortilla chips

I love my beer chili so damn much if I do say so myself
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 07:12 PM       
can you hook a brother up with a recipe?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:49 PM       
Reese peanut butter cup, braws. I've already eaten most of the good leftovers, like the cabbage rolls, lazy cabbage rolls, perogies, ham, and stuffing, so now I just have turkey and some other stuff left. Fuck that. I'D RATHER STARVE!

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 10:09 PM       
Is there at least any dark meat left?
woop woop
SKATERMONKEY is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 11:12 PM       
Raisin toast. Breakfast of champions.

*pics removed as they weren't displaying and were causing the screen to scroll sideways.*
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 09:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
can you hook a brother up with a recipe?
Absolutely I can.

You take a big pot. Or a big crockpot. Whatever.

For every "recipe" of chili, you need-

1 can or bottle of beer. I normally use Sam Adams or Yuengling.
1 of the big cans of BROOKS CHILI HOT BEANS. Important. Only Brooks. None of the others season it right.
1 lb of cooked and drained ground beef OR one bag of Morningstar meat crumbles if you don't do meat.
1 8-oz can of tomato sauce
2 cans of "chili-ready" tomatoes, I usually get RedGold or RoTel brand, the kind with the diced tomatoes and chilis in there.

Just dump everything in together and cook it on medium-high until it bubbles, then drop it to a simmer and let it cook down until it's nice and thick. Excellent with tortilla chips.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:21 AM       
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that sounds good
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:41 AM       
It is, and the leftovers taste even better because the spices keep on seasoning it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 11:51 AM       
The problem is that Brooks Beans n'existent pas where I'm at. I'll work out my own thing, then, I guess.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:19 PM       
You can use the seasoning packets in their stead, but it makes the resultant stuff a little darker and spicier.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 12:31 PM       
I s'pose I could cut it a little bit with something else or use less.

ty ty