Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:34 AM        Pram VS. Dale
I'll kick this off to a good start:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
Quote:
Originally Posted by nose/Pram Maven
dale happens
Whine, I did a bunch of stuff, whinge, whine, whine, Everybody hates me, now let me comment on your signature.
Two words is all it took, jerk.

And they'll come around. At least they don't have the memory of my PM'ing them incessantly burned into their minds. Every single time I PM'ed anyone, I had a legitimate reason to. You just did it for spite, for status, and to make your nose browner. Pity you couldn't enjoy the smell of Chojin's shit more before he kicked you like a mule that hates being ridden.
gynecomastia
Moobs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 12:05 PM       

Nice avatar, jackass.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 12:06 PM       
Sorry about that.

I forgot to resize

Now BACK ON TOPIC, *ahem*...

and GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 12:51 PM       
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 12:52 PM       

Your move, Dale.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Every single time I PM'ed anyone, I had a legitimate reason to.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 04:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Sorry about that.

I forgot to resize

what's the matter nose? are we feeling a bit sensitive because dumb ol' dale didnt jump to respond to your stupid-ass thread and all you got was moobs instead? It's nice to see you angry, but I dont think I'll bother. thanks anyway, spam haven.

EDIT:also, I know you dont like me, but PLEASE try to lay off on all these angry autistic behavors and pathetic newbie attempts at photoshop. you're just making youself look stupid.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 06:18 PM       
And you're posting too much

Shut the fuck up.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 06:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale

I'M INEFFECTUAL, I'M INEFFECTUAL, I'M HOMERSEXUAL.

EDIT:My parents wouldn't pay to have me fixed, so I did it myself with a pair of wire cutters. I'm having trouble peeing now though. I think I cut them off too high. ;<

Blah blah blingetty blabetty blah. OMG, I'M DALE! I'm, like, 16 years old, and I'm trying to tangle with someone almost twice my age! *ROFFLE PARTY*
He's Pram Maven! He's been around somewhere on the net since the middle 90's when my parents were still trying to teach me the right way to sit on the toilet seat! I make pointless posts, and then I mollest old threads and try to get on everyone's good side by posting replies with less thought than it takes to get myself fucked up on paint thinner! I'M DALE! LOOK AT ME BEFORE I TRY TO FLY BY FLAPPING MY ARMS AND LETTING MY EGO DO THE STEERING!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven just
Yes, you're Dale... And you're an annoying cunt.
Now be a good little shit and die:

gynecomastia
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Sorry about that.

I forgot to resize

Edited 4 times, once to try and get this....'thread', back on topic, then to try and win back some brownie points by telling me to get the hell out, what were the other two? That line? A spelling mistake?

You lose.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:31 PM       
I can edit my posts all the goddamn hell I want to, prick.

At least I have the guts to show my REAL face in my avatar, and don't subscribe to some weak-ass Peter Sellers-as-Dr-Strange-Love shit.

A Haiku For Your Zitty Ass:

I wish I could be
a mod on these mock forums
so I could ban you
cjadthenord is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:36 PM       
Yes, you've really inspired those of us cowards to own up to our own faces. I can finally, truely admit the truth. I, too have a real face! And I'm not afraid to show it!

Guess what; it's not balls you have to show your picture. It's narcissism. And by the way, you look like a nancy...
gynecomastia
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
I can edit my posts all the goddamn hell I want to, prick.

At least I have the guts to show my REAL face in my avatar, and don't subscribe to some weak-ass Peter Sellers-as-Dr-Strange-Love shit.

A Haiku For Your Zitty Ass:

I wish I could be
a mod on these mock forums
so I could ban you
Holy shit that's actually you?

God I'll leave, before I say something to offend..it
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:41 PM       
It *WAS* me, seven years ago. I'm a lot scarier looking now, and I've had more time to become bitter, which is GREAT fun, if ever I come across someone with a flaw... I like to hurt feelings while making them laugh.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadthenord
Yes, you've really inspired those of us cowards to own up to our own faces. I can finally, truely admit the truth. I, too have a real face! And I'm not afraid to show it!
...And you look like you're ten, and modeling your dad's shaven ass hair because you couldn't grow a beard on your face if you rolled it in fucking manure.

Also, one eye is not symmetrical with the other one, the left is more closed than the right (is that pink eye?) both of them look DEAD, and your clothes are the color of a thousand fey gays.

PS: Thanks for not showing your teeth in the pic. I just ate.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:46 PM       
...Dude, are you wearing Mascara in that picture?

EDIT: "Your words are weak and feeble as an old woman's!"

P.S. I like how you can't actually make any comebacks to my mockeries. You just sort of blindly pick up a ball and run with it. Which is to say, I feel sort of ashamed for making fun of a blind kid, running around with a ball...
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 08:51 PM       
No, I was wearing EYE LINER. Get it right! Yes, those were my goth days, and you're welcome to them.
OOOH, I see that you like South Park so much that you tried to DRESS LIKE A CARTOON to match your favorite character! What's next, beating off to Wendy and her uber-sexy barret?

HAHAHAHHAHA[YOUSUCK]HAHAHAHA [/you suck]

Oh, hey, can you not READ? This thread is for DALE, not you. So piss off when you learn how to coax more than a droplet or two out of your crumpled twink twinkie.

PS: Before you try to pass your crappily artistic efforts off as "photoshopped", I know how to use MSPAINT too!
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:00 PM       
Quote:
No, I was wearing EYE LINER. Get it right! Yes, those were my goth days, and you're welcome to them.
OOOH, I see that you like South Park so much that you tried to DRESS LIKE A CARTOON to match your favorite character! What's next, beating off to Wendy and her uber-sexy beret?

HAHAHAHHAHA[YOUSUCK]HAHAHAHA [/you suck]

Oh, hey, can you not READ? This thread is for DALE, not you. So piss off when you learn how to coax more than a droplet or two out of your crumpled twink twinkie.
Eye liner is still make-up, pansy.

And yes, I obviously "TRIED TO DRESS LIKE A CARTOON". That photo is from twenty years ago, back in my Southpark days. Good times...

OMG RANDOM ["YOU SUCKS"] WITH BRACKETS IMITATING BBC TAGS ROFL SUCK LAUGH

No, I can't read. How does that make you feel now, ya bastard? Try going to bed with a clean conscious NOW!

Now twink twinkity twinkie twinkzorz something or another, that has to do with coaxing...you bastard.

EDIT: I nevered passed off anything as Photoshopped. Are you so desperate for material? I'm sure it must have taken amazing effort to reverse your photo and then invert the colors, boyo. Besides, only real men use MS Paint, because it's the best graphix program out there. It takes some skill to master it. Only nancies download photoshop and make art out of someone else's art to make themselves look creative. Boyo.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:03 PM       
That has got to be the best parody of oneself that I have ever seen anyone do.

*golf clap*

*long, wet fart*

*changes pants*

See what you made me do

PS: Go try to fit in at Knoxs Korner.
Oh, and call me a bastard again, I like it.
EDIT EDIT EDIT
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadthenord
I nevered passed
THIRD GRADE SPELLING?
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:10 PM       
Hey, I said I couldn't read. It's not like I didn't warn you, or anything.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
Well, your writing skills are dead even... With your retarded reading level, and your attemps at PAINFUL MOCKERY by repeatedly calling me a bastard.
Go bastard up another thread if you're going to do that, you bi-product of marriageless parents.

PS: What size dunce cap do you wear? I think I have one that will fit your creepy baby head.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:25 PM       
Since I'm apparently the unofficial third member of this slumberfondling I'll go ahead and make some observations!

I liked the word bubble thing! And Pram's new avatar is like when you see good and evil angels appear on someone's shoulders to give conflicting advice, only in this case one of them makes angsty posts on the internet, the other is a lame photoshop filter, and they can both agree to be boring.

please don't take that personally pram i've worked in a morgue i know how sad the dead bodies are don't do it you think it will end the pain but all it really does is make you sad and cold and dead and sad and no blanket in the world will help and they won't let me put a space heater in there with you

Signed,
A concerned parent
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:25 PM       
I would take your advice, but because you soil yourself, I'm afraid I'm just going to have to decline.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:27 PM       
Quote:
And you're posting too much

Shut the fuck up.
yeah, and we can all see the fan-fucking-tastic example this thread has made of exposing my obnoxious habit of overposting. it doesnt even look like I'd HAVE to post in here anyway. not only have you got moobs, but now you have a n00b to keep you company. tell you what: I'll stop posting here and you can re-name this thread 'nose vs. i-mockery'. that way all the vets can have their turn bashing you, and we'll all get a few laughs. I mean heck, if you can take on me, i-mockery should be easy for a mega mocker like you!