Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

cjadthenord is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:45 PM       
Yeah, and your point is?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:46 PM       
OH YEAH WELL THIS IS YOU NANERNANERNANERNANER NEENERNEENERNEENER
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:48 PM       
And, ummm, I don't know what this is...

My best guess is that you weren't done with it.

HAHAHA, your "artwork" is set as the background of your desktop! That's some EGO for a guy who claims that I am in love with my work...
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:48 PM       
SPAMBOT?
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:50 PM       
It's what it looks like; a background of poorly made sketch art. I'm starting to believe that you've stopped trying to make points with your posts.

EDIT: Ha ha, me calling my own artwork bad kinda undermined your whole "Ego" arguement.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:50 PM       
Yes, you are, Dale. Have an internet cookie. I know you'll just shit it back out into someone else's browser cache, but HEY.

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:53 PM       
I've also started noticing Pram to be a tenacious little bastard. You can't stand up to me, post to post, so you dig for dirt on the internet. Sorry, but

"You were good, kid, good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, ya see? Nya."
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:54 PM       
YES!!!

FINALLY, an unfiltered picture of who you really are.

HEY EVERYBODY, THIS IS CHAD BASTARD, AND HE HAS A FETISH FOR DRESSING UP AS SANTA CLAUSE, PIRATES, AND PROBABLY THE FUCKIN' EASTER BUNNY, TOO.
KEEP HIM THE HELL AWAY FROM YOUR COPY OF MS PAINT. HE'LL DO SOME SERIOUSLY "CARNAGE". AHAHAHAHA.

Oh yeah, and HIS EYEBROW IS PERMANENTLY ASKING US ALL A QUESTION. Nice.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:56 PM       
You posted the tag wrong. Here's the picture in question:

I think it's quite flattering.

EDIT: Wrong picture, here it is...

Though to be fair, here's EVERY picture of me. Because Pram really likes the way I look, eventually he's going to go through the trouble of posting them anyway...

Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:00 PM       
LMFAO

You can't even post the right picture of yourself, and you're teasing me about tags.

Let me try:

oops, I meant

My bad
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:01 PM       

IIIIIIIIII'M THE MAAAAAAAN IN THE BOX...

Guild Wars indeed. *ROFLMAO*
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:04 PM       
Too late, bumblefuck. I just sabotaged your entire attack strategy. As for Alice in Chains, the Man in the Box, that is an awesome song. And as for the comic picture of Hal...you're damn right he's still superpowerful from the waist down.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:07 PM       
Ummm, that was Robin, I thought.

ah well.

And stop calling me bumblefuck; you're being redundant, and that's just...

...sad.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:08 PM       
First of all, why would Robin pop into your head when the man so obviously before you is Hal, the Green Lantern? I'm guessing you're into Homoerotica.

Second, once MORE you prove yourself to be an idiot. Only idiots haven't seen "Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail".

Bumblefuck little bastard.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:09 PM       
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:12 PM       
You know, while we're at it, let's post every picture in my photobucket account. Afterall, when you're a narcissistic idiot named "Pram Maven" who can't win at a battle of the wits, you mine as well try and slander that person. Go ahead, post away. You're only showing yourself to be a bastard.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadthenord
you mine
No,

bitch!
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:19 PM       
You can't take things out of context to use against someone; people read my posts before the ones you make quoting mine. Are you an idiot? Are you stupid? I think I really know what's going on...

Quote:
and you're teasing me
An actual quote from one of your posts.

EDIT: I thought I'd return the internet "bitch", considering how thoroughly owned you have just become.

bitch!
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:22 PM       
PWNED?

LMFAO!!!

ROFFLEPUMPSKIN.

Your attempts at insults are ill with the wit
and I see in your person you don't give a shit
but, were I as you, I would wipe off my smile,
'cuz as PRAM FUCKING MAVEN, I'll drag you a mile.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:24 PM       
Oh, and learn to page break your shit right, k? I'm tired
of having to scroll to the edge of my goddamn screen to read
it all.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadthenord
First of all, why would Robin pop into your head when the man so obviously before you is Hal, the Green Lantern? I'm guessing you're into Homoerotica.

Second, once MORE

you prove yourself to be an idiot. Only idiots haven't seen "Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail".

Bumblefuck little bastard.
that's like assuming that, just because I like to eat icecream, I'm also a professional crossdressing pototo farmer.

Make sense, and then share it with the rest of the class, ya cumbubbly specktard.

Oh, and when you joined the board, I believe the rules stated that you were to be a

not a

I DO believe that I win.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Oh, and learn to page break your shit right, k? I'm tired
of having to scroll to the edge of my goddamn screen to read
it all.
Okay, I'll do it just for you. Because I think you're special.

Your poetry sounds like a four year old getting pissed at a class mate. You suck, is what I'm trying to say.

I'm Irish, but I'm not a Leprechaun.
You wanna fight, step up and we'll get it on.
You've got a right to the grill,
I'm white and I'm ill.
I'm a descendant of Dublin with titanic skill.
I duck and I swing, next thing your jaw's broken,
Punk I ain't jokin', you can bet you'll be chokin'.
Run punk, shit son, you don't know the half
Tryin' to talk shit, man, please don't make me laugh
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:31 PM       
Actually, that fact that I just joined, but still kicked your ass and made more people hate you seems to point to my being the victor. And because your poetry sucks, I also get bonus points for that.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadtheairnord

I'm not Irish, but I'm a leprachaun,
I try to fight, but I just get stepped on.
You've got a right to be filled,
I'm white and I'm ill. (I have cancer)
I'm a descendant of Dunkin' with Buffalo Wings (I'm a tiny dancer).
I suck and I swing, next thing my jaw's got your bean,
Sunk, and I'm chokin', you can bet you'll be jokin'.
a dumb punk, shit/son, you don't know the craft
lyin' to boast shit, man, and please don't break my raft.
...and you're done.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 11:43 PM       
Wow. That was a badly thought out, highly unintelligable response. The sad thing is, I don't even HAVE to do the same thing to your poem, because it's so bad. The fact that you have to take mine and modify it means you're an uncreative hack, who is too impressionable to cut it with their own insults. It is here that I will stop, because there is nothing more I can, or need, to say that will make it this more poinent...

Pram Maven...is an idiot.