Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:45 PM       
ill care when she performs her next morally delinquent act of stupidity cause i like to be outraged about things.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:51 PM       
supposedly she had sex and got pregnant again.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
lol jesus IM SO OUTRAGED actually i wouldn't give a shit but from what i remember she can't even get pregnant naturally anymore.

who knows though
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I wish they'd just given her a hysterectomy during the C-section, if they didn't already.
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
From what i remember reading the reason she had her embryos frozen was cause she couldnt have kids naturally anymore. or maybe it was just a CONCERN. I can't remember anymore.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
well, she certainly has enough now.

I'm sure I'm taking her whole thing a bit personally since my own kids died, maybe I'd be more mellow otherwise, but as it is it just makes me sick to even look at her.
BANNED

Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:39 PM       
oh ;o

even not having kids i think shes a sick fuck. Really the kids have nothing to do with it its her retarded charade.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
She was already lucky enough to have 6, and from what I understand she wasn't taking great care of them either. Then she brought 8 more into the world and is trying to use them to propel herself to stardom.

Whoever put her at the top of the IVF priority list with 6 kids already, making lots of people with legitimate fertility issues WAIT, needs to be kicked in the shin with steel-toed boots.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
well, she certainly has enough now.

I'm sure I'm taking her whole thing a bit personally since my own kids died, maybe I'd be more mellow otherwise, but as it is it just makes me sick to even look at her.
I'm sorry to hear that, Kitsa. I suppose its understandable that this bitch would hit a raw nerve with you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 06:29 PM       
Thanks. Well, that's why I said at the outset that I was filtering this for sour grapes.

My life is tragicomic to the point of absurdity, when you factor everything in
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:46 PM       
Quote:
We all wipe our asses, too, and I don't want to see a news story about her doing that, either.
Give it a few weeks, I'm sure it will be the lead story in the "STAR".
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Well, that's why I said at the outset that I was filtering this for sour grapes.
FWIW I think you've been remarkably restrained and objective regarding this train wreck. I can't say the same about Dr. Phil.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
Dr. Phil's no better than she is, just milking it for all it's worth.
BANNED

Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM       
that fool is always in the celebrity spotlight its aggravating

A CRAZY PERSON? IM A PSYCHOLOGIST!
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 11:07 PM       
he's like the tv-therapist version of an ambulance chaser. Didn't he get in trouble over leaking Britney Spears stuff when she went nuts and shaved her head?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
Yes, on the pretense of having her parent's permission to call attention to her raging lunacy.

I hate "Dr." Phil.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
Quote:
I wish they'd just given her a hysterectomy during the C-section, if they didn't already.
She did say that she was done having children...
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:01 PM       
I really, really hope so.

Then again, her credibility is just about nil with me.