Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 09:53 AM       
Well, if she didn't find it by snooping around, she's kinda even more of a heinous bitch for being told about it in confidence and then blabbing to their parents about it

not that underage drinking and underage sociopathic adultery are even in the same ballpark as heinous shit goes
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM       
Beer, on your own, in your room affects no one, except yourself. Writing about having sex with a number of HAWT GUYZ with a "Deadline" and a "DECEMBER WINNER" is just that - writing. If I find out about either one, I'll be worried, and want to talk to both kids about stuff. Period.

It's not a question of which is worse. The problem here is that the kids took the law into their own hands. IMO both kids are in the wrong and that needs to be addressed by the parents.
You may already be there.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 10:36 AM       
that was funny as fuck.

If I found a dozen beer in my kids closet and he was 15+ I'd just take half of em for myself.

then he/she would realize the consequences of bringing booze into the house.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:57 PM       
I had to google v card
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:11 PM       
Geez, I was wondering why she wanted to give him her electronic business card.
You may already be there.
Esq.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I had to google v card
old age is a bitch huh?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 01:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Writing about having sex with a number of HAWT GUYZ with a "Deadline" and a "DECEMBER WINNER" is just that - writing. If I find out about either one, I'll be worried, and want to talk to both kids about stuff. Period.
wat. Are you missing that fact the girl was already a third of the way through the list, marking dates on the left side? It isn't just fantasy or something.

Quote:
It's not a question of which is worse. The problem here is that the kids took the law into their own hands.
Ironically, the girl didn't do anything illegal.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:06 PM       
Next on MTV: Vigilante Kids.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Well, if she didn't find it by snooping around, she's kinda even more of a heinous bitch for being told about it in confidence and then blabbing to their parents about it
Yeah really

I can't count the number of times I've trusted people about rule-breaking, only to have them stab me in the back later. For the sake of what, being a douchebag? Why don't you piss on me, too?

This kid is 100% justified, I can't even believe he found something so great to get back at her with.
</script>
MyHat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
"I <3 Facebook like you <3 cock"

This kid is awesome.
Was thinking the same thing, haha
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
how is she any worse than any of the girls these days?
Most girls I know don't have dick-sucking lists. Most I know would have shown it to me by now. You say the kid shouldn't be drinking, I say she shouldn't be filling herself with so much cock.

YOU MUST'VE HAD ONE OF THOSE LISTS! Can we see it? I mean, we're total strangers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
I had to google v card
Don't worry, I did too and I'm in that age bracket. Or I may be a clueless fuck.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 03:47 PM       
Okay, so from my understanding on the article, as far as we know, she told on him for the beer just to be a bitch. As people do. Now, you REALLY can't expect to get someone grounded for a quarter of a year, and NOT expect them to find revenge somehow, can you?
Besides, for all you know, he could have just saved her from a teenage pregnancy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM       
I was grounded for a year when I was in the fifth grade. I can't even remember what I did.

I only remember that, when you've been alive for a little over 10 years, a year of grounding is an eternity.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:21 PM       
hopefully he gave the original to his parents, too, or found a way to have them find it. probably wouldn't want to send them a link to the fb post though
Esq.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:32 PM       
nice hat willie
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 04:47 PM       
o t/y
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Okay, so from my understanding on the article, as far as we know, she told on him for the beer just to be a bitch.
that is NOT as far as we know, at all.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:03 PM       
I like how everybody is now convinced that elx has a dick hunting list, BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:05 PM       
It was my first thought, too, buddy. I don't read half of what you say, anyway.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
that is NOT as far as we know, at all.
whatever dr doogie howser md
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
It was my first thought, too, buddy. I don't read half of what you say, anyway.
THAT SEEMS A LITTLE UNCALLED FOR

and im not your buddy, pal
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:23 PM       
Holy shit, elx. I'm actually kind of amazed at you right now.

That kid is a fucking diabolical bastard, and I love it. Very well played, kid.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
how is she any worse than any of the girls these days?
ARENT YOU (SUPPOSEDLY) ONE OF THE GIRLS THESE DAYS?

WHAT DOES YOUR LOGIC TELL YOU NOW DOOGIE HOWSER
Spoilers!
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:34 PM       
I'd rather have my kid sucking beers than sucking cocks.
Esq.
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 07:56 PM       
hey nick thats my new sig in about oh 10 seconds.