Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:30 AM       
fuck yes
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:16 AM       
How much do tickets run for? I've been wanting to go for a long time now; maybe I'll be able to get some tickets early...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Too true. That's what I would do, if I were ever to go to another convention. What am I going to do? Wander around the dealer's room for four days?

IT'S SAN DIEGO. THERE'S FUN OUT THERE.
how about we go and try to prank some fools
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:59 AM       

mega64 has the san diego prank market covered
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:04 AM       
Quote:
how about we go and try to prank some fools
Hell yes we're all getting five zugs
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 09:33 AM       
Willie, do you still have those valentines candies?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
in fact i do dunno about getting them on a plane though
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:54 PM       
You could make a hat out of them
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
sorry kid you must have at least two green pickles to be eligible

maybe next year haha newbs when will they ever learn [/code]
RACIST!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
Decided I'll go.

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 03:54 AM       
Oh shit. If you're serious, I'm all about going. I had a chance to go a few years back and got fucked out of it at the last minute.

Chojin, you have to share Terezi.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
Shhh, keep it a secret.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 04:12 AM       
Code:
no one will know ;<
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
I'll likely go. As long as hotels and everything aren't too much, I should be able to afford it. BUT I AGREE WITH NOT SPENDING THE ENTIRE TIME AT THE CON.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:20 PM       
I think every one of you that's gone before is of that opinion, I'm beginning to suspect that it sucks as much as I think it does and everyone lies about it being awesome.

still, mock meet, I guess. will you, kahl, and sam be road tripping for it again, willie?
OH GOD
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:04 PM       
prob. not since it is basically more expensive and i didnt even drive anywhere when i was in town, i'll probably fly in this time

the con is awesome for meeting INTERNET celebrities like ryan north from dino. comics and mr mockery. dunno if its worth watching the masquerade shit because i didnt go to that, but i almost wanted to. plus they had prerelease shit like mvc3 that you could try out (if you don't mind waiting in line), and watching underneath the red hood before it came out was pretty neat. There were hell of shows outside the con that were fun like the comedy central show and mc frontalot that not a lot of people were at. I didnt have the patience to watch any panels, but for something really good it might be worth it (I REGRET NOT GOING TO THE ADVENTURE TIME PANEL AND GETTING A SWEET FINN HAT)
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm beginning to suspect that it sucks as much as I think it does and everyone lies about it being awesome.
I suggest viewing one of our huge photo galleries from a past Comic-Con (here's the 2010 one) and if it truly doesn't look like an awesome time to you with tons of stuff to see, then yeah, you probably shouldn't bother. Keep in mind, there are tons of panels each day and other fun events at night both in and out of the convention center that are never included in our big photo galleries.

I'm of the opinion that there's something for everyone at Comic-Con. Is it something you have to attend for all four days (and preview night) to enjoy? Of course not... a lot of people feel completely satisfied just going for a full day or two. Me? I'm the kind of person who really loves being there the entire time - whether I'm an exhibitor or an attendee. There's just so much to see and do, it has yet to bore me.

So yeah, that's my two cents... hope it helps.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:22 AM       
The preview for Batman under the red hood was really cool.
BANNED

Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:41 AM       
i might have liked comic-con more if i wasn't hungover on weed brownies and booze.

but yea doing other stuff is definitely more fun. I want to go to that bronzelamp or what the fuck ever district.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
and we need to bring money for all the homeless people who have homeless dogs. its not common in my city for homeless people to keep dogs, is that a california thing?
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:15 PM       
may be a west coast thing, i've seen tons of homeless dogowners
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by willie 6-7 years ago
Even homeless people gotta fuck something
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:18 PM       
Where does everyone live, relative to San Diego? I think I'm closest to Montana and Washington. Oh, and Idaho, I guess.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
1200 miles away by freeway