Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 08:09 AM       
The Pink Elephants on Parade sequence from Dumbo used to creep me out a bit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 08:15 AM       
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Everyone has to remember Little Nemo, This clip starts in the middle so I didn't embed in the post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69637...ailpage#t=286s

And towards the end when he's fighting satan, this really creeped me out:

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
The Chuck Jones version of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi really creeped me out as a kid. Both the cobras and Rikki's red eyes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 07:50 PM       
I LOVE that movie. Unfortunately, it comes with Yankee Doodle Cricket on the same disc and I hate that one.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 09:34 PM       
i remember this cartoon that had some super heroes that had visible bellies and had to hang upside dwon to recover energies or something it was kinda creepy but fun

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 01:37 AM       
When I was little Jafar and the Genie scared me so I avoided Aladdin until I was like 10.
What's weird is that I watched Fantasia with no problem. And Fantasia actually had nightmare fuel like this:
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 01:56 AM       
3:40 SEXIEST FIRE ELEMENTALS EVER

3:53 THE DEVIL, I FUCKING HATE YOU

4:48 OK I GUESS THOSE WERE SECOND SEXIEST I STILL HATE YOU THE DEVIL
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 02:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Everyone has to remember Little Nemo,
That's one of my favorite movies. The animation in it blew my young mind. It still better than a lot of what is available today.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 08:55 AM       
I also thought it was creepy in the Little Prince that the snake was sort of befriending the kid in order to kill him to "send him home".
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:15 AM       

Slow version
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post

Slow version
I appreciate the new avatar.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:23 AM       
As there is still Looney Tunes in the thread title I feel I should complain about the Looney Tunes on cartoon network a bit.

So I watched a couple episodes that it is clear were made very recently, one was an episode where Daffy was upset because Bugs said they were not best friends. I will stop there for a moment and let you absorb that description. Can you even imagine that being a plot in the good era of Looney Tunes? Then the next episode was about Bugs going on a date with a bunny who plays tennis. The plot was straight out of the bad sitcom plot bin. She talked on her cell phone during dinner, talked loudly during the movie, and he refused to answer the phone when she called

Sad to say this, but cartoons like Fairly Oddparents or Spongebob remind me more of the old classic Looney Tunes than the current Looney Tunes cartoons do, and they have the fucking characters from the original cartoons in them. CN needs to pack it up on the new Looney Tunes front. Seriously. They have a vault filled to the fucking brim with classic Looney Tunes stuff from an era where funny mattered. Just show those so kids can know what a funny cartoon looks like
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 03:01 AM       
You do know that 'The Looney Tunes Show' is just a sitcom based around Looney Tune characters right? It's not a series of shorts. That is probably why it seems like a sitcom to you. They do have 3D Road Runner shorts at the end of them, but I don't really care for 3D Looney Tunes, you know? They have started showing more original Looney Tunes in the early morning hours, but they always seem to only show Bugs Bunny shorts.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 07:26 AM       
That explains much Nick (I did not actually know that)

But that makes it worse, it is clearly a terrible idea to sitcom up something so classic, yet they insist on doing it. It just smacks of having my childhood shit upon

EDIT: I like some sitcoms. Cheers, That 70's Show, All in the Family, Three's Company (even though it was the same basic 3 jokes every week), Taxi, and some others. A good sitcom executed with perfect writing and cast is a delight to behold. That being said, I liken this Looney Tunes 'sitcom' to the Chocolate Gumball

Chocolate = good

Gumball = good

Chocolate gumball = the whole < the sum of its parts
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 08:28 AM       
I just realized, I never see Pepe Le Pew anymore. Whose going to teach my children about rape?
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 5th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
He's banging Lola Bunny on The Looney Tunes Show.