Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:56 AM       
jusy join my server you bitch

then you can buy things from me
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2012, 11:05 PM       
finally got some openworld pvp in today. bitches thought they were all awesome with their level 44 and i force pushed him into our city and he died
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:55 AM       
Kahl, whats the name of your character you play the most? My new BH needs a friend.
BANNED

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 06:15 PM       
umm i guess my warrior Faustus or Chax

my characters names are Faust, faustus, chax, demiurge, camus
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2012, 08:58 PM       
I'M ALREADY BORED WITH IT.
BANNED

Old Jan 5th, 2012, 09:04 PM       
you get bored with every game fast
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 12:48 AM       
IT'S BORING.
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 11:53 PM       
It said most of those names dont exist.
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 04:49 AM       
it sas that when they rent logged on

what server are you on? im on uhh the crucible pits or something

whats your name
BANNED

Old Jan 7th, 2012, 04:52 AM       
well i added someone nmed dimnos so hopefully its you
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:36 PM       
is this anything like mass effect

because it looks exactly like mass effect
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 12:24 AM       
Yeah, its a lot like that too.