Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Fuck DVR's and paying for cable. I have better things to spend my money on and I don't watch TV anymore. The internet is much more useful for viewing the things I want to see without commercials. But then again half of the legit shit on the internet is getting commercials, so fuck it all.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway, seeing as Obama and the people in his administration probably will never be employed in the US government again. I just hope they don't take a shit in the sink on the way out.
Fucking hell. Go to Hulu or wait for it to come out on dvd. Stop being a spoiled little brat.