Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Super

It was pretty good. A LOT darker than I expected.
Spoilers!
Also, Kevin Bacon.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
yep.
I tried finding that once driving around Clifton Hill but I just figured it wouldn't be made out of a giant pyramid so I never got to it. Sounds like its pretty cool though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Super

It was pretty good. A LOT darker than I expected.
Spoilers!
Also, Kevin Bacon.
Super sounds like an amazing film.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Super is great if you like your comedy extra dark.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
RACISM IS NOT PERMITTD ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS, DINGUS
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Wow

I'm just too new to know if that's supposed to be a joke. I certainly hope so.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
Racism is no joke

I've been oppressed long enough. Now you've made me mad

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
Wow

I'm just too new to know if that's supposed to be a joke. I certainly hope so.
WHATEVER I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND IM WAY TOO PISSED OFF TO DEAL WITH THIS. I JUST HOPE A MOD WILL SEE THIS AND ACT APPROPRIATELY
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
Awwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I swear I didn't mean nuthin' by anything. I mean it's not like I said you people to any of you people.

But hey....... whatever it takes to make things right. I will personally pay to have the panties of any and all offended parties professionally unbunched.

Just send me the bill.

Last edited by Dingus Knucklehumper : Jun 6th, 2011 at 06:39 PM.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
Skyline. If Asylum had a huge FX budget I'd imagine this movie would be the result.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
Skyline was horrible.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
I don't use suround sound that often but watching tombstone with it on. Holy shit it kicks ass. Also the first time watching tombstone.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Tombstone is awesome with any sound. Also watch The Quick and the Dead if you haven't.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
@10K: Last time I went to see that IMAX movie was when I was going to school in Ithaca, like 2 hours away from the falls, and it was just something to do. They had a big gift shop, but not the NatGeo one that's there now. We exited through this weird brick building that had a couple more souvenir shops and this abandoned food court.

At the abandoned food court, I was intercepted by an Indian gentleman who wheedled us into eating something at his restaurant. For some reason, I actually agreed to this. My now-ex was asked to help him open the shutters of this food-court restaurant, and there was his entire family seemingly living in this little area behind the counter. And they all just sprang to work making naan and whatnot like they'd been waiting for this their whole lives.

It's the most uncomfortable meal I've ever eaten.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
prob the best damn indian food ever though. Punjob indians or native american canadian indians?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
My new bother in law is a India indian and he makes the BEST fucking curry.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
There were a ton of awesome parts in tombstone. I'm torn between two favorites. when the bartender tells a guy hes had enough to drink and the drunk guy is all like "i don't take no mouth from no bartender" then slapping the bartender across the face.

A then the multiple rampage montages towards the end where they just go around merc'ing fools.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Jun 7th, 2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: phone three to the
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
I don't remember it being horrible. I just remember sitting in an abandoned food court eating naan and some sort of vegetarian korma while the man's whole family stared at me from the counter of the booth they'd opened just for us.

I felt so bad I played American and left a big tip.

He was northern Indian. I know he wasn't a Sikh.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:22 AM       
There's a really good restaurant around there too that is shaped like an U.F.O. too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
I've heard that the breakfasts are great but everything else sucks.

Didn't watch any movies last night, just an ep of Dexter :moviethread
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
There were a ton of awesome parts in tombstone.

My favorite 5 minutes
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
My favorite part is when that guy is sneaking up on Erp with a shotgun and Doc yells his name out real loud. He looks totally confused and all "oh I wasnt doing nothing with this here scatter gun. Please don't kill me."
Roadkill Engineer
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:49 PM       
Heh

Yeah I couldn't find a clip with just that part
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
Drive Angry

LOOK EVERYBODY! 3D! COMINATCHA!

The only thing I liked was that William Fichtner guy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
I have Drive Angry, I hope it isn't gay.
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
It kinda was. Sorry.