Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
I'm going to watch When Harry Met Sally because I said I would watch it. What's wrong with me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
Well, maybe the True Grit remake is good.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
It is! You should watch that!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Need to watch the true grit remake too.

Started watching Jay and Silent bob strike back.....the plotline heavily mirrors the current pram maven situation.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Well, maybe the True Grit remake is good.
compared to drive angry it's one of the best films ever made.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 09:02 PM       

sorry about the audio
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:10 PM       
mulholland drive
it was interesting to say the least
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 01:15 AM       
Mulholland Drive is on my list of movies I want to watch eventually. That and Fargo. Those are the only two I remember right now

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
i like fargo a lot

muholland drive is ok
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 04:51 AM       
Fargo is one of my favorite movies. I've watched it about 20 times in my lifetime.

Yesterday I watched Paul. You know, the Alien movie with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. It was watchable. There weren't that much laugh-out-loud moments, but it had kind of a charming nerdy feel to it. It's not nearly as good as Shaun Of The Dead or Hot Fuzz, though.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM       
Super 8 was disappointing
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 11:10 AM       
I watched Boondock Saints again the other night.

It's too bad that Troy Duffy had to be a massive tool about himself, because despite the hackish parts there was some solid stuff there. I saw Overnight a long time ago and, although I'm not dumb enough to believe it's the whole truth, I think it probably isn't far off.

Boondock Saints 2 mainly just annoys me, mostly because of the obnoxious accent Julie Benz puts on. Why can't anyone just talk normally?*

*see my many, many arguments as to why House has to be an American.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
Skyline.

Saying that the ending made me laugh is a huge understatement.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I watched Boondock Saints again the other night.

It's too bad that Troy Duffy had to be a massive tool about himself, because despite the hackish parts there was some solid stuff there. I saw Overnight a long time ago and, although I'm not dumb enough to believe it's the whole truth, I think it probably isn't far off.

Boondock Saints 2 mainly just annoys me, mostly because of the obnoxious accent Julie Benz puts on. Why can't anyone just talk normally?*

*see my many, many arguments as to why House has to be an American.
Are you arguing that House should have a British accent?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 01:12 PM       
I'm saying that there's nothing particularly objectionable about the way that Hugh Laurie talks naturally, and that I don't see why they decided that there was no way that the character could be British in origin.

He could do his Lord Monty if he wanted.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 04:34 PM       
just saw kung fu panda 2 it's ok i can't comment on performaces since i saw it in spanish

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
I liked the first one for being a kids movie starring Jack Black.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 12:39 PM       
Best Worst movie, followed by American Splendor. Strangely enough, Best Worst Movie was sadder.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
Watched Pirates 4. I liked that they shifted the focus to Jack Sparrow, he was the main attraction and should be treated by the story as such, plus seeing as they shat on the whole plot between Bloom and Knightly's characters and relationship, they needed to not bother with either of them going forward.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
The thing I liked best about pirates 4 is how they
Spoilers!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 12:31 PM       
That name always makes me giggle. It makes me think of a prancing Portuguese dandy.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 10:19 PM       
Just got back from watching Super 8. Fantastic! I absolutely loved the hell out of it.
Classic Spielberg all the way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 12:23 AM       
Did he replace all the guns with walkie talkies?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
and all the blood with explosions?