Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:18 PM       
Oh c'mon Duke. Really?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM       
That completely screwed my South region, but @ Duke

The Blue Douchebags. Awesome job, Engineers!
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:37 PM       
So I picked USF to beat Temple tonight and they're second half performance is way better than the first half. Hell I had them over Michigan and Ohio just beat them today so if USF wins this, I'm pretty confident they'll beat Ohio.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 16th, 2012, 11:44 PM       
I seriously thought I choose the Zags and Saint Louis but I had to make my selections on my damn phone so dragging the selections was a pain in the ass, I SHOULD HAVE THOSE DAMN PICKS!
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 12:09 AM       
Please win Xavier, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I don't want Tim to have a chance.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 01:35 AM       
Today fucking ruled. My bracket is 1/4 ruined but Missouri, Duke and Michigan losing is more than worth it. Talk about over-fucking-hype.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 02:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Today fucking ruled. My bracket is 1/4 ruined but Missouri, Duke and Michigan losing is more than worth it. Talk about over-fucking-hype.
Yeah I was totally laughing at Mizzo and Duke. Michigan losing to OU surprised me though, they are better than that, or at least they should be.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 02:15 AM       
I don't understand what they were thinking. They had plenty of time to slow down and build points back up at the end but they just kept going for threes. Stupid.

Old Mar 17th, 2012, 03:01 AM       

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
I don't understand what they were thinking. They had plenty of time to slow down and build points back up at the end but they just kept going for threes. Stupid.
This drives me nuts. How is it that every coach doesn't see this.

Whenever teams are down inevitably they start jacking up desperation 3 pointer after desperation 3 pointer and they are lucky to hit 1 out of 10 in that situation.

Now lets say instead of jacking up 10 desperation 3 pointers, you went for shots inside and around the key.

In a good situation, you will hit about 75% of those shots, that's 14 more points than those bad shots got you.

Heck, even in a bad situation where you are making 50% of those shots you are still sitting on 10 more points than you had.

It seems so simple, yet these kids act like only the 3 will win the day, yet it almost never does.
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 09:00 PM       
http://www.diddukewin.com/

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2012, 10:19 PM       
Now I'm pulling for all upsets, as my bracket officially exploded in my face this evening.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 01:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Now I'm pulling for all upsets, as my bracket officially exploded in my face this evening.
Shit son. This tourney has been mostly upsets already
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 11:13 AM       
It surprises me (seeing that there are at least 6 Big 10 fans here) that nobody has mentioned the fact that 3 teams are in the sweet 16 so far with a potential 2 more possible today. That is proof of just how powerful the Big 10 is top to bottom in basketball
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
oh god I love you guys

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Shit son. This tourney has been mostly upsets already
I mean let's see Norfolk and Lehigh in the Final Four. Seriously.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 07:08 PM       
I really though vcu would beat Indiana, hence whyi had it on my bracket. Can't believe Indiana was able to pull that win out of their asses, none the less I'm really happy they are advancing. As for my prediction about NC state, I guess it paid off along with my soon to be USF run to the sweet 16. Also, its nice I choose Florida to go to my sweet 16 and hopefully the elite 8.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM       
Norfolk State took a dump, but Lehigh is doing very well against Xavier at the moment.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 10:04 PM       
How come my positivity didn't influence USF?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 18th, 2012, 10:21 PM       
Nor I Lehigh.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 12:38 AM       
I feel bad for Purdue

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:28 PM       
I feel badly for Duke. Oh, wait, no I don't.
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 02:35 PM       
Not me Duke's always rolling that beautiful bean footage and tryin' to give out the secret recipe

filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 19th, 2012, 03:12 PM       
Dookie