Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:23 PM       
ew

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 06:06 PM       
You'd look like my youngest aunt if you weren't anorexic.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 08:25 PM       
Be nice guys, she might be really funny!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
She's really touchy.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 09:31 PM       
You guys drove her away in disgust. I bet she's never coming back to I-mockery ever again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 09:50 PM       
And to think I was going to ask her to Homecoming.
enterthefawn is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
You guys drove her away in disgust. I bet she's never coming back to I-mockery ever again.
well i thought about it... then i thought better, im not gonna let a couple bakayarros ruin what could be a nice experience for me

and plus you seem like a pretty nice guy, as do some others, i will just ignore the assholes

as far as the comments on my pictures, im 5ft 6in and weigh 117lbs, i am in no way anorexic, or fat, also i know im beautiful, and i dont need you people to validate that, so imi imishe kuso!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:10 PM       
Oh man that an*me shit isn't going to fly around here, fair warning

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:27 PM       
Guys I just discoverd how to turn my computer on!
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:30 PM       
o dear i wish i was in japan its so beautiful there and they know respect unlike america
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
o dear i wish i was in japan its so beautiful there and they know respect unlike america
i agree
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by enterthefawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
i agree
Yeah you can also get your asscrack washed with soap suds and then have your man meat tugged on for about 10 mins.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 01:50 AM       
ENTER THE YAWN
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 05:27 AM       
Japan knows how to live off the land or at least their samauri warriors do I know because I saw The Last Samaurie with Tom Cruise I wish I could be there I would learn so much about life nature and of course how to use a sword cuz thats what its all about
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 06:18 AM       
Where do you live in OK?, I live in Lawton.
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:54 AM       
Seminole, it about 65 miles east of OKC, in other words, the middle of nowhere
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 09:33 AM       
I sense escapism.
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 10:12 AM       
well i hated living in OKC, but seminole is so boring lol

escapism hmmm, arkansas, then japan, tis a good plan
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:07 PM       
No. People like you are quite possibly the saddest life forms on earth. Your plan is destined to fail, and you know why?

You're one of those geeks who considers anime the pinnacle of Japanese culture, you imagine yourself moving there and it'll be video games and and sushi and hello kitty all day! You soak up everything Japanese like a sponge.

You've learned the barest rudiments of japanese and throw it around in sentences like Peggy Hill.

The thing is, you know nothing more than your pathetic idealism about a land you think will accept your social ineptitude like you're some kind of gaijin goddess. On the off chance you make it there, you'll realize that under the shiny, pocky covered exterior we see on TV and the undoubtedly countless Japanese magazines you've subscribed to, it's just another country. It has its faults and strengths, just like the rest. Jesus, open your eyes!

For someone like myself who studies Japanese, it's insulting to see the otaku in my classroom. They have shirts with japanese characters they can't read, they say "hai" and "kawaii" in conversations like they're really speaking another language, they make up japanese names for themselves and drone on and on about last night's anime. Their grammar is terrible, their accents worse, and I laugh when I imagine the culture shock they'll experience, when they discover that when they were shunned and reviled in their home country, they actually thought the land of the rising sun would worship them.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:13 PM       
he's right, you know

i beat up kids like you
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:39 PM       
You've summed up exactly what I've been wanting to tell so many people I know for so long.

Beloved Cunt
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadKennedys
No. People like you are quite possibly the saddest life forms on earth. Your plan is destined to fail, and you know why?

You're one of those geeks who considers anime the pinnacle of Japanese culture, you imagine yourself moving there and it'll be video games and and sushi and hello kitty all day! You soak up everything Japanese like a sponge.

You've learned the barest rudiments of japanese and throw it around in sentences like Peggy Hill.

The thing is, you know nothing more than your pathetic idealism about a land you think will accept your social ineptitude like you're some kind of gaijin goddess. On the off chance you make it there, you'll realize that under the shiny, pocky covered exterior we see on TV and the undoubtedly countless Japanese magazines you've subscribed to, it's just another country. It has its faults and strengths, just like the rest. Jesus, open your eyes!

For someone like myself who studies Japanese, it's insulting to see the otaku in my classroom. They have shirts with japanese characters they can't read, they say "hai" and "kawaii" in conversations like they're really speaking another language, they make up japanese names for themselves and drone on and on about last night's anime. Their grammar is terrible, their accents worse, and I laugh when I imagine the culture shock they'll experience, when they discover that when they were shunned and reviled in their home country, they actually thought the land of the rising sun would worship them.
I think there is some truth to the whole "socially unacceptable nerd-a-zoid" soaking up the social sun in Japan theory. Now, i'm not saying the culuture will revere and worship such a person, but they'll sure as hell fit in better than let's say the average american.

I work with a guy who is exactly like this. As a matter of fact, some friends and I have had this conversation about him many times. The fact is that he is a tad off kilter in the social department and alot of people give him a hard time because of that. Like DK said about our new Fanime character, he feels ousted from his own culuture, and feels a need to find a new one. In my experience i've found the Japanese to be quite accepting and kind. The kid needs to feel welcome, and so far he hasn't found it in the states. He does happen to fit in quite well over here. He speaks decent Japanese, follows the wacked out clothing "trends", and has a strong desire to learn and fit in with the culture. If there was anyone that I know that after thier time in the military would come back and live here, it would be him. Either that, or he turns gay, that's another possibility. We feel bad for the guy. For once in his life he actually fits in and has alot of close friends (japanese) and in one month he's getting shipped off to Minot, North Dakota. Say bye-bye to a life!

I understand what DK means. Your average fat and seizure-inducing cartoon craving fan sees Japan as a whole new world where they can start a new life and wash away the pain of having their books kicked out of thier hands in the hallways. The likelyhood of them actually achieving this dream is slim. But for some I do think there is some truth to Fawn's dream. But sadly, like I mentioned somewhere else on the boards, the only way she'll get there is if she signs away her soul or decides to give out tug jobs in a dark smokey bar for 10 mins.

/end rant
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 02:53 PM       
I'm personally quite happy with my culuture.

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 04:41 PM       
lol i was being facecious and making fun of you and you didn't even fucking know it and i bet you're gonna call me dumb by pointing out a spelling mistake, ugh

america rules, zip IIIITTTTT
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 07:14 PM       
I think there's a major difference between what the Japanese want you to think of them versus what their culture is actually like. Since most people are only able to see Japan through Japan's media (anime), the people here only see what Japan wants them to see.