Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 2nd, 2007, 03:58 PM        !Dream Interpreter Wanted!
So last night I had this odd dream that I was in my home town walking the streets, and I wasn't feeling too good physically (like my muskulls were sore). Then out of nowhere I split into 3 of me (like that cool movie Multiplicity with batman). I was my normal self, but the other 2 were extremes of my personality or something.

One was a total *ussy and was jus bein a lil bitch all over the place. I didn't know what was his (or my?) problem was with being a lil bitch and so passive.

The other was like super mean and aggressive, plus he was like 15 pounds bigger than me. He (me) and I got into a fist fight (because he was being an asshole) and he was beating my ass pretty well. Then outta nowhere I came back like the champ I am and started beating the shit out of him(me). The whole time the pussy was all saying stuff like, "STTTTOOOOOP!!!"

Then somehow we all reunited into one entity.

Does this mean I'm a homosexual?

ONLY LICENSED DREAM INTERPRETERS PLZ