Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2005, 02:52 PM       
I would say that i hope this wasn't an actual conversation on another message board, but I know the internet better than to underestimate it :<
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 05:40 AM       
You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper! GET DOWN WITH YOUR BAD SELF!
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 08:05 AM       
There must be Bill and Ted slash fiction out there. And when I find it, I'm posting it in this thread.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 11:06 AM       
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 05:49 PM       
That is just fucking disgusting! Mods, if there was ever a bannable offense, posting incest fiction has got to be it!
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 07:32 PM       
I think it's violating more than just the local forum policies, but then again I'm no expert when it comes to law.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 02:37 AM       

STATION!! Welcome back everyone, I hope you had a great christmas, or as its called in 2688 "That son of god dude"MAS. Special thanks to Black Ops and Terre T. for filling in while we were out, us bill and ted heads gotta take a christmas break too you know! And I know this edition of Bill and Ted Tuesdays is coming in pretty late, but its still tuesday in some part of the world! So lets be excellent to each other and party on and ring in the new year with bill and ted, 2006 style!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 02:41 AM       
Totally, you know I was thinking maybe we should call this Bill and Ted Wednesdays but you know, it doesnt roll so excellent off the tounge.

As my tubular friend Jixby Phillips said, we were on christmas holiday and what a christmas was. I totally made a killing in the B&T stash. So let's dtart with you Jixby, what you get, what you wanted, and what you can't beleive you got?

Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 02:53 AM       
haha, theres a million stories to tell with my christmas but lets start from the begining. First of all i got these totally bogus sweaters from my aunt, I thought to myself "bogus things are afoot at the maxwell residence" but luckily that was the one and only dud of a present I got.

my folks learned from their mistakes from last christmas and learned that they gotta dig deeper than the mall if they wanna get me something i dont already have in the world of B+T (but hey its always good to have two hot topic "DUDE YOU DITCHED NAPOLEAN" ringer tees just in case the other one runs out of gas!) and this year they got me some other stuff I like. I got a few DVDs of some OTHER movies I like (Fight Club, Memento, Run Lola Run, Clockwork Orange, etc) and I got the coup de grace from the whole fam, and this is BIG because I've been saving up for years for one myself: MY VERY OWN PHONE BOOTH! Its in primo condition but thats gonna change when I start workin on makin it look just like it does in the FIRST movie, haha

This has been a most triumphant christmas!
dipshed
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 03:30 AM       
That's totatlly awesome I'll be over with my Limited Editon Bill and Ted Time Phonebook (hardcover) and we can get crackin' on that. First of all, what i did get the rest of the Slave Labor Prints, now I STILL STAND BY MY STATEMENT TWO WEEKS AGO, anything Bill and Ted related is miles better then anything not Bill & Ted related.

But besides that Christmas was kinda a bust. First I thought that I would get the final peice of my B&T action figure set, and I've come up short. While I got my shipment in from a rad dude (BillsHotMom69) who sent me the Socrates and Billy The Kid. Yet the rarest of them all DEACON who was supposed to come in the package was not found (Unless the broken of arm giving a thumbs up is supposed to be him). I called BillsHotMom69, he doesn't know what happen, i don't know what happen. BUt, I'm giving the U.S. Postal Service the Bill & Ted Tuesday Bogus Fag of the Week.

Also my aunt gave me a CD which I though was going to be an original copy of the Wyld Stallyns limited edition cd (I already have 4 but another one would make me feel safe!). But i turned out to be a copy of the WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE CD ROM GAME. BOGUS BOGUS BOGUS!

So what are you going to do with the Phone Booth savings now that you have one.

Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:19 AM       
I am thinking I MIGHT save up and buy a second phone booth and mod it so it looks like the one in the SECOND movie (the one the evil bill and teds use) and maybe put them on oppisote sides of the wall so they are eyeballin ieach other

since this is the first bill and ted tuesdays post of 2006 I think now is a good time to remember all the dudes and babes who left us in 2005. It seems like every year more and more people from our beloved movies die. But they will live on in a most triumphant way. I'll start the tribute:

Amy Stock-Poynton left this world on August 2, 2005. "Sometimes it takes a very simple film like Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure to state something so plainly that we should all know . . . that we don't . . . but when it's stated that plainly we connect to it immediately and it becomes a warm part of our lives. I think that's what a film should do . . . it should speak universally and Bill & Ted said be excellent to each other. That's something to remember for always and ever." We will always know her as Missy but her daughter Laurie and her Ex-Husband Michael Poynton will remember her as a loving mother and daughter respectfully. I hope you are playing charades in heaven with Albert Einstein ("the E=MC squared dude!")
Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:20 AM       
I meant mother not daughter, whoops well shes YOUNG enough to be someones daughter in the movie so you can see how i got confused!
dipshed
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 04:35 AM       
This is certaintly a tragedy, she was cetaintly the hottest mom on Bill and Ted. I haven't felt this choked up since Socrates died. So long fair maiden, if you never did a movie other then B&T you would still been a legend in the movie business.

On a totally lighter note we got some great e-mail in the B&T Mailbag so let's check that out!

Dear Mark and Jixby,

If you could go back in time to help write a paper you wrote, which paper would it be and where would you go?

~ Jessica M. Billings, Montana

Well Jessia, I can't remember how many history papers I did, I remember one on Vietnam but I would want to go back to that mess (thanks alot George Bush). I guess I would go back in time to the night before my English Final Paper was due and hide my copy of Bill & Ted's Excellent Video Game Adventure for the NES so maybe I could get some actual work done, haha, I still in the Old West when dawn broke.

What say you Jixby?

Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:02 AM       
what a coincidence thats the same thing thats keeping me from posting my answer to that question

A most excellent question!
I guess I would just go back to my film school days and change my film theory paper from Bogus Journey to Excellent Adventure. The only reason for the change was so I could travel back to 1987 and hang out with my two favorite dudes just knowin that this is gonan be something big (on Bogus Journey things were sour on the set and things owuldnt be as much fun)
dipshed
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:12 AM       
Hahaha, why use an excuse to go back in time to hang with Bill and Ted!

Here's another e-mail!

Hey guys, I missed you last week! What does the S. in Bill S. Preston stand for?

~Louie Baltimore, Maryland

Awesome question Mr. Baltimore, so awesome that I asked that question myself when I met THE KING ALEX WINTER who's working on the TV Series Jimmy Kimmle Live. I asked him what the S standed for he said it stand for "SSSSSSSSSSSSS" and he started hissing and licking my ear. I was like "Woah, Bill is totally makin' out with my lobes."

Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:22 AM       
I guess evil robot ted was right about non-evil robot bill
dipshed
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:25 AM       
Bogus

And our final e-mail of the night is:

If you could suck Bill or Ted's cock which coc

Hold on a second, WE'RE NOT FAGS

Mocker
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 05:33 AM       
Is that who I think it is?

well with that I think we should bring the most excellent festivities to a close. Thats another bill and ted tuesdays for the (PHONE) books. Untill next tuesday, be excellent to each other dudes
dipshed
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 09:12 AM       

Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 10:49 AM       
uh, gadzooks, why is this thread mostly you talking to yourself?
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM       
your powers of observation are astounding.
dipshed
Old Jul 27th, 2006, 02:52 PM       
Everyone's favorite thread Bill and Ted Tuesdays returns but now are Bill and Ted Fridays, this will be the most excellent episode yet.

Yes, this is your one and only warning.