Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:13 AM        THE MIGHTY I-MOCKERY CHRISTMAS BATTLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
What does that have to do with you shipping the package out late?

I didn't mean to pick on you. I just found it funny that you were the one being impatient.
Zhukov just received the package on the 23rd. I understand you're anxious, but give him a little more time.

I mean, it's not like you've been waiting for 2 weeks for him to post pictures, like Captain516 had to. Right?
Yeah, because it's not like anyone sent out their package 3 weeks past the due date.

Seriously, Babality claimed that her not getting a 20 dollar present is worse then her mother dying? Wow, I don't know if thats a joke that went over my head but calm down guys.

Don't base your whole Christmas on this one event next time. You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that. I also promised to repost the pictures and I will, but when I want, not when you do.

Well, hope the rest of you had fun on christmas, i did
  #2  
BatmanJohnson BatmanJohnson is offline
Stuff
BatmanJohnson's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
Absolute worse Christmas ever. Worse than when my mom's friend died of cancer and her daughter came in to give her Christmas present just before she passed away.
Mom's friend, not his Mom. Also fairly certain pancakes is a dude.
  #3  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 12:57 PM       
I'm not so sure
  #4  
10,000 Volt Ghost 10,000 Volt Ghost is offline
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 01:10 PM       
THE BADDDDDDEST DUDE
__________________
God speed you meddling kids.
  #5  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Yeah, because it's not like anyone sent out their package 3 weeks past the due date.

Seriously, Babality claimed that her not getting a 20 dollar present is worse then her mother dying? Wow, I don't know if thats a joke that went over my head but calm down guys.

Don't base your whole Christmas on this one event next time. You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that. I also promised to repost the pictures and I will, but when I want, not when you do.

Well, hope the rest of you had fun on christmas, i did
I don't think anyone cares if you feel guilty or not at this point. From some of the posts I have seen I think they compare you to taxes, something annoying that they can't rid themselves of and that won't go away
  #6  
dextire dextire is offline
Cranberry Everything
dextire's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 03:15 PM       
I see that you quoted me, Microshock. So I assume at least some of your reply was directed towards me. I'm sorry, but for the most part, I didn't understand a lick of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Yeah, because it's not like anyone sent out their package 3 weeks past the due date.
No one came close to shipping 3 weeks late. What are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
...You keep thinking that you're making me feel guilty by mentioning that I posted pictures 2 weeks late every other post, but you won't, I followed the deadline and thats that.
Are you still referring to me? I wasn't trying to make you feel guilty. Actually, I wasn't even talking about you. I was saying that Captain516 had to wait the longest from package received, to pictures posted.
I realize that you were the cause of that, but my post really had nothing to do with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Well, hope the rest of you had fun on christmas, i did
I'm glad you had a good Christmas. So did I.
  #7  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
I think we should bar Microshock from participating in any future secret santa events based solely on his shitty fucking attitude.
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
  #8  
BatmanJohnson BatmanJohnson is offline
Stuff
BatmanJohnson's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 05:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I think we should bar Microshock from participating in any future secret santa events based solely on his shitty fucking attitude.
Agreed.
  #9  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Did Zomboid utter my name again? Tsk tsk little buddy, you'll learn one day

You keep thinking you have some power with your little circle of idiots on here. And keep on trying to get rid of me, it makes my day every time you think you "hurt" me.
  #10  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
Oh, to be a delusional 15 year old. What vivid colors you must see the world in.
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
  #11  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
Better than being a delusional adult with a shitty car spending his days thinking of witty insults. Maybe if you didn't spend all day on here, you might be able to afford something with more value than a Tonka Truck
  #12  
Zomboid Zomboid is offline
The Wolf
Zomboid's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Give me the coffee and no one gets hurt! LOL
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
Uh... What? When have I ever mentioned a vehicle? What relevance would that have to this? Just how stupid are you?

Answers to all of these questions and more, coming up after the break.
__________________

That was very funny. Well done.
  #13  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:55 PM       
To be honest Microshock, you have been involved in all the drama in this years Secret Santa, I can see why they want you barred from future SS events because you have a lot of growing up to do.
  #14  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 27th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
I don't create the drama, it's people that whine about me that do
  #15  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
I don't create the drama, it's people that whine about me that do
And it is your actions that lead people to this whining.

And even when they started it, you took the bait and escalated it, hence the drama. It isn't like they were wrong about what they called you out about. The fact that you referred to guilt in your replies says you at least acknowledge what they said has some merit. But a mature person would at that point have not responded, unless they felt deep down they were wrong. So you did technically follow the rules by waiting till the last possible moment to post your pictures. But sitting on your gift for so long was inconsiderate to captain. A mature person would have at least copped to that in a contrite manner. Or at the least, ignored being called out about it because they technically followed the rules, and defending their actions was unnecessary. But you had to justify what you did. Since you technically followed the rules, you did not have to take the bait. Yet you did, and the fact that you mentioned guilt means you knew what they were going for and furthermore had to in some very small degree felt some. In other words, their posts hit home.

To be perfectly frank, I don't know why you participated in this event. Offhand I would say it is because you just wanted more presents this year, because from your posts, I think you are all about you. Case in point, where you say things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
What the fuck are you half brained dipshits talking about? I don't want to post a story this year, because it seems no one is, so ill take some pictures and post 1 or 2 sentences about the movies he sent me.

I have a deadline to when I have to post the pictures, and it will be before then.

I know you all want to suck my dicks, just make a line and i'll address you appropriately, no skipping.
Yeah, that was what Christmas was intended to be when it started way back when

Or these two:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Oh my poor conscience, it can't take it, it just can't! How dare I not post the pictures as soon as I get the stuff!

*Sniff sniff* I'm hurting everyone in the community by not appealing to them, aww.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
Poppers, sorry about your family emergency, and congratulations on posting the pictures as soon as possible.

Me on the other hand, did not have an emergency, and took some extra time to post pictures, poor me. I have let down the whole community here on I-mockery, the horror.

Also, if I really did single handedly stop all those people from joining the secret santa this year, then good, ill add it to my book of achievements.
These two show that you are all about you all the time, which is not what this was supposed to be about. It was supposed to be about putting together something fun for someone else. I had a ton of fun making a silly fake ransom note and was pretty thrilled with my idea for a gift for Ozzie. I also enjoyed having my GF take pictures of me with Zhukov's gifts. The gifts themselves, while enjoyably for their own sake, came in third to those two things, which was why I wanted to do this event. I would bet besides yourself, every other participant feels the same way about why they joined.

Somewhere inside you, there is a mature person waiting to get out (hence why you felt and acknowledge that guilt, despite your vehement denials to the contrary). Just listen to that little voice that told you to feel guilty once in awhile, it knows what it is talking about most of the time.
  #16  
Nick Nick is offline
pickled
Nick's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bama
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:10 AM       
Just for the record Zomboid spends his days thinking up witty insults while banging chicks in the back of his LIMO.
__________________
"RAAARGH! DOMO-KUN SMASH PUNY WEBSITE!"
  #17  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:05 PM       
You spent a lot of time doing detective work but seem to lack common sense.

I did not cause drama. As you see, I never started anything on here, the only thing I did was delay my pictures for 2 weeks because I have other stuff to do other than secret santa on i-mockery. And no I won't tell you what other stuff I had to do

Do I feel guilty for that? No. Did I understand that Captain was just like any other human being and wanted to see his presents being posted? Yes.

Maybe if people didn't attack me on here from the moment I said i was joining this event, I wouldn't have to be such an asshole this year, but alas thats what happened.

You haven't been here too long but all the previous events have been fine. I was going to have fun with the pictures and I did enjoy looking at all the other posts but apparently people like Zomboid have weekends of fun jerking off to the insults they post to me. I don't think anyone would be in a rush to post pictures when about 90 percent of the people on here make it their job to bash me at every turn.

Oh and I know that all the posts after mine will just be ones bashing me yet again. That's just my psychic skills in action ladies
  #18  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Microshock View Post
You haven't been here too long but all the previous events have been fine.
__________________
JUST DANCE!
  #19  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:13 PM       
I am psychic too....

I knew that what I said wouldn't get through to you and you would try to make an insult as a reply. That or you are a tad predictable. Either/or

Though you denying that your actions did not lead to these bashing replies, and denying you did not escalate is a flat out lie

And I guess guilt is a human reaction, so my bad for expecting it of you
  #20  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 01:27 PM       
Get thru to me? How can you get thru when you are wrong?

I have nothing to feel guilty for. It's a SS event on the internet, get over it.

And I didn't insult you
  #21  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:35 PM       
I third the barring of Microshock.
  #22  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
It is rather sad that he thinks I am wrong that he should grow up.

This is why I was not at all surprised to see how young you were Microshock, believe me it shined through in your posts.

Oh and if, as you say, it is no big deal and who cares, why are you participating?

I add my voice into banning you from next year's event, we may get some of the old school peeps back that way.
  #23  
BatmanJohnson BatmanJohnson is offline
Stuff
BatmanJohnson's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ohio
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
So far Microshock is the only thing holding me back from participating next year. I've not really enjoyed his attitude this year.
  #24  
Microshock Microshock is offline
Banned
Microshock's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 04:24 PM       
If you think the "old school" people left because of me, you really don't know what you're talking about.

You all claim I have a shitty attitude, but it's actually not me. As soon as I posted my pictures, Zomboid thinking he'd be funny to his little circle, immediately started bashing them. Instead of giving constructive criticism like hey, you should retake those pictures or resize them, let's just insult him.

Change your ways pals. I play nice when you play nice
  #25  
Pentegarn Pentegarn is offline
Clap if you love Dynamo
Pentegarn's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: In a dystopian future
Old Dec 28th, 2009, 05:34 PM       
You've missed the point. While Zomboid may have made fun of your pics, it was your attitude that really soured things. I know at this point you won't change, in fact I no longer care that you refuse to change. You are free to act as you wish I suppose. But freedom of speech does not give freedom from consequence, and people will bash you when you say the things you do. In other words, you could as you put it, 'change your ways' as well.

Oh and I do know what I am talking about when it comes to more people will participate if you don't, we have people this year saying they won't do it next year if you are in it. We had people not participate because you did it this year, if you recall you even bragged about that fact earlier in this thread. So don't act like your attitude isn't detrimental to this event.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.