Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:03 PM       
I've got one friend on the Minecraft server our friend runs who is a magnificent douchebag. He takes a really nice mountain/cliff, makes a lot of rooms with no rhyme, reason, purpose, or design, puts random lava streams everywhere, and then "borrows" materials from our chests. So, I placed a few pressure plate TNTs in his house; if detonated, they won't cause any real damage to anything major, but it should bring me a few yuks.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
The only good things Silicon Knights ever did were Twin Snakes and Eternal Darkness.
You forgot Legacy of Kain. You better hope you forgot Legacy of Kain.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:31 PM       
I've never played any of the LoK games. Besides, I thought they were Eidos?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
They're pretty antiquated now, as far as mechanics go, but easily one of the best Playstation era platformer.

And Eidos published them. :D
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
Silicon Knights only developed the first Blood Omen. Soul Reaver and everything after that were done by other people. Blood Omen was great though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
jawohl. Soul Reaver's my favorite, though Kain's still a pimp.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:19 PM       
My friend and I played through a leaked copy of Arkham City. It's a lot better than the original, though I still think the combat is incredibly shallow. The ending was actually really good and probably not what a lot of people are expecting. Bosses are a liiittle better this time.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
I ALMSOT BOUGHT DARKSOULS TODAY BUT THEN I HAVE SCHOOL STARTING NEXT WEEK SO I WAS LIKE I BETTER NOT BUY THIS SHIT OR I WONT GO TO SCHOOL

FUCK IM SO RESPONSIBLE
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:49 AM       
That is responsible! I'm probably 20 hours in after 3 days. I'm playing in moderation, but it is hard with this game. It doesn't help that my xbox won't read the fucker that well and I have to open and close the cd tray dozens of times before it works. But that happens with a lot of my discs lately.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
Blood Omen is one of my favorite games of all time. A real shame it´s so bad in terms of technology...

Watched a Dark Souls Speedrun yesterday...1:26:55hrs. Kinda impressive, the guy did the whole game with only the Drake Sword, a few basic Pyromancies (plus Chaos Fireball) and rather easy to obtain armor.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
That is responsible! I'm probably 20 hours in after 3 days. I'm playing in moderation, but it is hard with this game. It doesn't help that my xbox won't read the fucker that well and I have to open and close the cd tray dozens of times before it works. But that happens with a lot of my discs lately.
that happens to me too. try shaking your xbox around

cd drives go bad in them a lot. there's directions to replace tem online for just a few dollars
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:02 AM       
It's probably just a dirty lens.
BANNED

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:07 AM       
YOURE PROBABLY JUST A DIRTY LENS
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Go trade that shit in right now and buy a slim. It's about to die.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:31 PM       
I'm looking at your sig, Emu, and it's reminding me to play Folklore again. I remember really liking the design and such, but I think I got stuck on an impassable part when I picked it up years ago.

Pretty game, though.
Level 29 ♂
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
I haven't encountered any real brick walls yet. Mostly it's just if Attack 1 doesn't work, use Attack 2. If Attack 2 doesn't work, use Attack 3. etc.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
Go trade that shit in right now and buy a slim. It's about to die.
It's been like this for about a year and a half. It ain't going nowhere. And I don't have enough for a new game at the moment. Buying a slim is kind of out of my price range.
BANNED

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
mine is like that and if i shake it it starts working again ;/ i think theres a part in it that beomes loose like a wormdrive thing or something i dunno i cant remember. Anyway I looked it up and you can order a cd drive on ebay for 8 bucks or so and replace it but you have to be careful because they might accuse you of "modding" so you have to transfer the code on your old cd drive to the new one.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:07 PM       
Yeah, from what I heard you have to get the exact same model and use something to make your system think that it's the original. A lot of scary shit opening these cases. I replaced the drive to my original xbox and ps2, but the 360 is a bit more daunting to me. I don't want to fuck it up or be accused of modding on my account, so I'll just wait until I get a windfall or end up saving a little cash after all the big games come out. Til then, I can take 15 minutes out of my day to open and close that fucker til it spins. It assures me that I'll stick with a game and not just flip it off after 30 minutes of playing.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
I stumbled into the Valley of the Drakes. Uhh...it's kinda difficult in there.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:36 PM       
I found that too at a lower level. Then I ran away crying. I ended up finally going through blighttown. Although fuck was it hard to get through the poison/endlessly respawning flies and I only had one purple moss left in the end. I had to get the fuck out of there after beating that giant lava fucker and the 8 taurus demons. Now I'm back on top farming souls from a really good spot, so now I can use the dark knight halberd! 32 strength and 18 dexterity, although I haven't put any points into my health or stamina since I got the thing. :/

Honestly, the trip through blight town and then back up through blight town is a dick and a half. Trying to fight all those things while on a narrow walkway. Then the poison at the bottom.
BANNED

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:37 PM       
if its ever not working and you're getting mad try turning it off and flipping it over, then turning it normal again. For some reason that works for me ;/

actually maybe dont do this i dont want to be responsible for xboxes breaking

Last edited by kahljorn : Oct 17th, 2011 at 06:24 PM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
if its ever not working and you're getting mad try turning it off and flipping it over
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
What the fuck is up with that area past the door that required the Crest of Artorias? There are phantom dudes that I can't even hit.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 09:10 PM       
Those are guardians of the forest. Run past all of them and in the stone arch, talk to the cat that should be sitting up above you. You can join the covenant and become one of them, thus making them friendly. The translucent ones don't reappear if you happen to kill them, though.

I would join that covenant regardless, because one of the NPCs there will venture to the bottom of Blighttown near the bonfire and the Valley of the Drakes entrance. He sells a bunch of the rarer items and weapons.

Also, if you happen to attack him, a ninja will come to defend him. Kill the ninja and you get a ring that lets you do backflips and stuff instead of just roll around.