Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 11:56 AM       
So at work today I was trying to get the attention of someone while they were talking to someone else. I was doing the whole "cough cough" thing in a rather obvious way, but she was pretending not to notice me and I had to cough louder and also in a slightly more humorous way. Unfortunately my boss walked past me so I had to quickly pretend I was coughing for real, and I started pretending I was having a bit of a coughing fit. This turned into a real coughing fit because I was pretending so well, and I was doubled over and spluttering for a good few minutes.

While I was having the real coughing fit the bit between my testicles and anus got a sharp stab of pain (the muscle (?) inside, not the skin), and it lingered for a minute or two after I managed to control my fake to real coughing.

What the hell is wrong with me on many different levels?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
Everything.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 12:46 PM       
Nut Cancer
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
At least it wasn't a mosquito bite there. I hear they're nasty.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 09:16 PM       
You strained your "taint". :Obviousman

You're probably OK, but if it gets worse, or happens when you cough only once or twice, you could have a hernia.

But I'm not a medical doctor, so what the hell do I know.
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 10:02 AM       
Thanks for the advice everyone; I'm just going to pretend it never happened and die of cancer at a later date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader
Everything.
I meant apart from that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
Seriosly though, you could have something twisted and you might loose a nut or even die in extreme cases. If it hurts again, get it examined.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 02:16 PM       
Damn. That made my balls tickle.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
My older brother went to see the dr cause his nut started hurting, the dr put him in surgery right away.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
I don't know how you guys walk around with those things. :elainebenes
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
Most of the time there not a problem. Sometimes though, you just have to put on a pair of the tighty whities so they are tucked in and out of the way.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 02:48 PM       
New old subject: Space elevators.

Quote:
The Space Elevator Conference will be held from August 12 to 15, 2010, at the Microsoft Conference Center in Redmond, WA.
A little far for me, but aren't there a few fellow mockers in Washington State who have an interest in this sort of thing?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2010, 04:15 PM       
man i aint got money for that shit i just got back from comicon
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 10:17 PM       
I found this interesting. Apparently, to improve cisplatin as a chemotherapy drug, all they needed to do is wrap the platinum in a big-enough load of chicken fat so it causes little to no damage in the kidneys. Who knew?
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 03:24 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 08:55 PM       
Pound down that Freon, baby. But stay away from teh flouride.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 03:55 PM       
perseids is almost here again!!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM       
There should be Aurora(Borealis) overnight to wednesday morn. I want to ride a space elevator.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
Deadly poisons become treatments for deadly diseases. Who knew?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 03:31 PM       
Probably most chemists. I'm sure you knew. I'm kinda surprised it's taken this long. If snake venom can aim for the heart or muscle cells, I'm sure there is a logical path to aid in regrowth to those areas. Maybe a cure for MS is in there somewhere as well.

NOT THAT THIS ISN'T GREAT NEWS.
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
OMG! THIS DEFIES ALL LOGIC!!!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
If snake venom can aim for the heart or muscle cells, I'm sure there is a logical path to aid in regrowth to those areas. Maybe a cure for MS is in there somewhere as well.
I just saw a TED video on the underwater life surrounding volcanic vents. The life they found is so exotic, the speaker referred to the environment as an underwater rainforest, and speculated that there will be a host of new drug therapies that will be discovered, just by studying that ecosystem.

And, yes; Yes, I did.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
Well, I don't get my hopes up too much about ecosystems we know little about.