Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 04:23 PM       
agebraj

EDIT: Mods please fix this so there's a pagebrak, thanks!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Mar 26th, 2010 at 04:23 PM. Reason: whoops!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 04:24 PM       
OK Go is a shitty band with shitty music and I thought their treadmill dance video was really stupid, but this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

And I already posted this in the youtube thread, fuck you, it's still awesome

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:31 PM       
no
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 05:39 PM       
Yuh-huh

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:03 PM       
mm mmmm
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:05 PM       
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
Y'all are faggots. Go ahead and watch your Miami Vice videos like nerds while I catch up on Youtube's awesome Rube-Goldberg machine videos like a real man

Fucking Finland
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
OK Go is a shitty band with shitty music and I thought their treadmill dance video was really stupid, but this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Quote:
but this is the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Quote:
the coolest thing I've ever seen.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:25 PM       
Maybe you should try watching it you damn laplander

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
I watched that last month and got really bored before I was halfway through.
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
When I was a kid I would try to create shit like that in my house but it never worked. I also had about 6 Domino Rally sets. I don't know I just like that shit, mang

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2010, 08:23 PM       
Yeah I did too, just not to crappy music.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
http://www.pelicanandpelicant.com/

A kids book but the pictures on the website page look awesome. I totally want a turtle with jet shoes. The duck/bird/goose/thing on the right side looks like it either belongs in the far side or kids in the hall if it was animated.
Fucking Finland
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 05:22 PM       
I'm dying.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
I deaded
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:07 PM       
my front tooth just broke for the third fucking time in less than a month

first time was when I tried a payday bar and a filling came out in the caramel.

second time was when my kid headbutted me in the teeth.

and now I just lost another chunk when I bit into a "multigrain" potato chip onto a hard wheat kernel or gravel or some such shit.

Dammit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM       
I didn't know teeth could be so shitty. I knocked half of one off on playground equipment in the fourth grade and that mother hasn't come out since.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
I had radiation and it makes my teeth weak and shitty. This happens all the time. The dentist has said several times that it's not worth filling them anymore, but there aren't many other options so he keeps on doing it.

protip: avoid "new multigrain pringles"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:25 PM       
Does white bread break your teeth?

'Cause it can get gummy and stuff. If so, that's really awful.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:28 PM       
I lost a filling by eating an egg salad sandwich.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:30 PM       
My mom's had radiation too, and she broke her front tooth on an Olive Garden breadstick once. That's pretty much the same as white bread, they're soft.

I think the worst I ever broke mine on (and we're talking 4 times a year or so that this usually happens) was a soggy frosted mini-wheat. And that was one hell of a visit because there was a substitute dentist who accused me of grinding my teeth and we had a big fight and I stopped watching the tv show his daughter was on.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
What show was his daughter on?
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
the fake japanese gameshow one.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2010, 01:48 PM       
I'm seeing tumbleweeds around here now

Eventually Tadao, Eshoulim, Willie and I will be the only ones posting, shooting shotguns at anyone who walks by