Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:49 PM       
Also:

http://youarenotaphotographer.com/
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Okay, so after I kept messing with Mr. Combat Veteran he pretty much just ragequit the video page I was mocking him on. Now I'm going bug him some more! I've decided to notify him that I'm changing my channel into a tribute to him. This is what he will see on my channel:
This Video (he really loves talking on and on about he was A FUCKING ARMY MAN FUCK YEAH! and also really hates gay people and is convinced that they all want to bone him.)

and this picture which I made especially for him!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...abyveteran.jpg
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
wow, i've never seen so much honest buttmad in a website. dear photographers: i'm sry your profession is basically common sense and a semi-expensive piece of equipment.

here's a good website though! http://clientsfromhell.net/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Those websites am too good.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
There is a difference between having an expensive camera, taking photos of things you like and having a bit of common sense, and being a professional photographer.

I had a 'photographer' take photos of this event I was at, and he ran all the photos (90%) through some dodgy webcam effects - not even just black and white or sepia, but negative, pencil and that one where it's black and white with a splash of colour. He then had the audacity to charge money for these photos burnt onto a CD (which I later found on his facebook for free).

Just take a photo, mate.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
I never really saw the appeal of expensive cameras. When I want to take photographs on film I just use this cheap 120 box camera that my grandfather gave me.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:04 AM       
I have a big-timey Olympus DSLR, and I have a little Sony point-and-shoot. I think every one of my published or gallery-displayed pictures was from the point and shoot.

And the best pictures I ever took were off a 99 cent disposable.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
There is a difference between having an expensive camera, taking photos of things you like and having a bit of common sense, and being a professional photographer.
>it takes more than equipment and common sense
>for example, here is a story about a guy without common sense

well, i'm convinced
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:04 AM       
Common sense is a lie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
I'm just saying that with a digital camera you don't need a bunch of expensive lenses. You can take the same photo and add effect in photoshop. With film, you have to take multiple pictures with different expensive lenseseses. Not really cost effective.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:49 AM       
Not with DSLRs. They're big and expensive and so are the lenses. I mean, you can digitally change focus but it looks baaaad. That's all got to do with lenses, not like a filter or something.

Point and shoots, sure. They require no additional lenses, but they're pretty limited by not having them. Superzooms are the way to go if into photography and just want to take cool pictures. They're still more limited than SLRs because SLRs are the only ones, (besides micro four thirds), that allow manual control of the focus.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
I guess there's a need for both still.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
>it takes more than equipment and common sense
>for example, here is a story about a guy without common sense

well, i'm convinced
My anecdote was not related to my point, but I guess I should have focused more on the fact that he was using a big fuck-off camera with a flash attachment that he never used.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
what the hell is an "action"?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
I just had the idea that Willie will dress as an MLP for Halloween.
was never good
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
what the hell is an "action"?
move, minor, standard
was never good
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
wtf, i just got an ad for a window fan from home depot--i just got back from home depot, where i bought that same fan.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
move, minor, standard
still confused. is it a preset or merely the gall to use the "curves" option?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I just had the idea that Willie will dress as an MLP for Halloween.
prrrobably not?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:20 PM       
THANKS FOR PUTTING THE IDEA IN MY HEAD THOUGH
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 06:24 PM       
DO IIIIIT!
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:04 PM       
i guess i could pull off a humanized version of big macintosh if i was pressed

i mean it'd be a pretty difficult stretch for me to pretend to be someone with two younger sisters and a huge extended family who grew up on a farm with an apple orchard but i think i'd be able to manage somehow
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:21 PM       
See, it is the role you were born to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I refuse to watch Wipeout. I will only watch Count Takeshi's Castle, or MXC in a pinch.
The UK's showing of Takeshi's Castle was voiced by Craig Charles. It was the only part of 2007 that I didn't hate. :wassocks
OH GOD
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:33 PM       
i could dye my mario overalls red + put apples on the flank area

dunno where i'm gonna get a human-sized ploughing harness though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 07:39 PM       

The fetish store