Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 09:15 AM       
Tell you the truth, I think the magic who I predict will advance to the next round is a match made for the celtics. They did manhandled them twice in the reg season.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2008, 11:22 AM       
Who the Sam Hill scheduled the 2008 NBA playoffs anyway? At this rate, they'll be finishing game 7 of the finals just in time for the Olympics.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2008, 08:48 PM       
Ouch. That was quite the ass-whuppin'. I guess the Pistons were Pissed-Off.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM       
So, I just out from my friend that there's no more Charlotte Hornets. I know this sounds stupid but I haven't really checked on basketball since NBA jam: TE. Is there anything else huge I've missed out on?
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 01:34 AM       
NBA=MOFIA....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
say what now?
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 01:41 PM       
Looks like the two of the stupidest trades of the year didn't work out for the mavs and the suns...bwahahahaha

Celtics
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:29 AM       
Ummm ... the Celts sure don't look like world beaters anymore. They don't even look like Hawk beaters, a team they swept during the regular season. Game 7 is Sunday.

I originally thought they would represent the East in the finals, and now I'm thinking they will have trouble getting past Cleveland. WTF?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:32 AM       
I am shocked that the series has went to game 7. I along with everyone else assumed the Celtics would make quick work of the Hawks. I guess Josh Smith wasn't batshit insane when he said that the Hawks would "shock the world."
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 3rd, 2008, 09:49 AM       
Maybe not shock "the world" but they sure shocked me.

All the pundits on ESPN picked the Celts in 4 or at most 5 games. So in reality, they're no better than us at picking these things.
say what now?
Old May 5th, 2008, 06:48 AM       
The hawks were like a bad hemorroid on the ass that was hard to get rid of. The Celts sure creamed them with preparation H yesterday. I'm concerned since that the first round was dragged into game 7, how much energy left the Celts will have in the rest of the post season. As long they have home court advantage, maybe I shouldnt be too concerned.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2008, 06:55 AM       
I think the Celtics will be just fine.

They obvioulsy underestimated the Hawks and did not bring their "Playoff game" when the Hawks clearly did. They will not likely make that mistake again,
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 5th, 2008, 09:16 AM       
Problem is, they made that mistake 3 times in the Hawks series. The Cavs are a different story, with legitimate props, so methinks that even once will be too many. Not that I have any rooting interest, but I'd like to see a good series from both teams.
say what now?
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:45 PM       
It should be a good series considering the two teams split 2-2 in the regular season. Also the cavs has two former celtics, delonte west and wally sczerbiak, from last year whom were traded to the sonics for ray allen then went to the cavs in mid season in part of the trade that also brought ben wallace and joe smith into the squad. wouldn't it be just hilarious if the cavs had won?
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:53 PM       
Poor Spurs. The Hornets sure giving them the "sting"! Oh har har har, I'm about as funny as former big man Jim Mcilvaine pulling up for a three!
say what now?
Old May 8th, 2008, 09:33 AM       
The hornets are one of the year's biggest surprises, the other being miami heat.

Game one of celts and cavs series was one of the ugliest games i have ever witnessed. It was the first time ray allen didn't score a point in a game in 11 years. The total final score not far from the lowest scoring game in postseason ever. The lowest ever in postseason (with 24 second clock) was 66-64, celts over pistons in 2002 at boston garden. I expect lebron to get hot tonight. He must be steaming pissed by his own poor performance and celts' numero uno defense from game one.
say what now?
Old May 9th, 2008, 06:08 AM       
i just love it when i am wrong
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 11th, 2008, 11:47 AM       
Looks like the Cavs just won't roll over and play dead. And LeBron is still shooting like crap. Let's see if they can repeat the performance in game 4, shall we?

Anyone paying attention to what's going on out west? Or are we just waiting for the Lakers to win it?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 11th, 2008, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Anyone paying attention to what's going on out west? Or are we just waiting for the Lakers to win it?
Them or the Hornets
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 11th, 2008, 07:02 PM       
Maybe we're assuming too much - the way the Jazz played this afternooon, maybe all they need to do is to steal one at LA to knock off the bastards.

I hate the Lakers.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 11th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
Although I dislike the Minneapolis Lakers, i'm not to fond of the New Orleans Jazz either.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:03 PM       

I always thought it was dumb to keep the names of teams when they changed cities. It would make sense for the team from Utah to be called the Hornets (the Beehive State) and NO to be called the Jazz, but that would be too logical.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 11th, 2008, 10:16 PM       
What the hell does "Clippers" even mean? I always figured it to be an old 1800's clipper sailing ship.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 11th, 2008, 11:02 PM       
Yes. Back when they were an expansion franchise in San Diego, they were named with that city's harbor history in mind. At least, that's how I remember it. But I'm gettin' old ....