Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 06:27 PM        LET'S ARGUE ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
yeah, maybe if the wii had games that people could play for more than 10 minutes it'd overheat too

fag
My own personal jesus
Vengeful Asparagus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
yeah, maybe if the wii had games that people could play for more than 10 minutes it'd overheat too

fag
???

My own personal jesus
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:23 PM       
I'll take average games over good games that have a chance of getting a complete perfect circular scratch because Microsoft didnt feel like putting buffer pads near the lens.
Banned
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:59 PM       
come back when your parents can afford you a real console, then we'll talk. okay?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
That would be because the Wii is as graphically powerful as the Gamecube, which is the problem.
Nope. The original devkit released for Wii was just a GameCube, which is why the first generation titles aren't as impressive as they could (should) be.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/showt...t=68776&page=1

TIGHTEN UP THE GRAFIX
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:06 PM       
Also, I do earnestly hope you homos enjoy your exorbitantly-priced living room PCs before publishers cut all the projects for them. I'll let you know what all the games that come out this next year are like, ok?
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob3 View Post
come back when your parents can afford you a real console, then we'll talk. okay?
Your right sir, I dream of the day that I too can be the proud owner of my own personal video game console/overactive radiator. Until then I'll just peddle my ice cream down the street.

http://www.electronista.com/articles....failure.rate/
LOL one in 3. You know how crazy that is? Thats like saying alright kids you can have youre super deluxe ice cream....but one of em is arsenic.
Banned
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:12 PM       
enjoy your exorbitantly-priced motion sensing gamecube

and if your wii died, nintendo would probably tell you to fuck off! microsoft will send me a new one AND a free gift! free gifts, guys!
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:17 PM       
http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=168471

Motion-sensing Gamecube FTW. Btw, in recent years when has Nintendo ever put out a bad product or said fuck you to their customers?
was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:18 PM       
http://digg.com/gaming_news/Nintendo...ockingly_right
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Thanks for support i guess. Btw exorbitantly i had to actually break my dictionary out on that one.

LoL WordWeb online definition: exorbitantly:to an exorbitant degree.I was taught not to use the word in the definition.
was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:27 PM       
Quote:
enjoy your exorbitantly-priced motion sensing gamecube
Actually, my money and I are enjoying my motion-sensing gamecube right now! Enjoy your sucker-sensing fire hazard!

I actually hope to get a 360 this year for Smackdown VS Raw 08 (i know it's coming out on Wii too, but it looks terrible). BUT I FULLY EXPECT IT TO BLOW UP OK
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:33 PM       
Quote:
Actually, my money and I are enjoying my motion-sensing gamecube right now! Enjoy your sucker-sensing fire hazard!

I actually hope to get a 360 this year for Smackdown VS Raw 08 (i know it's coming out on Wii too, but it looks terrible). BUT I FULLY EXPECT IT TO BLOW UP OK
I stopped playing wrestling games because theyre just like madden games were they add a new roster, plus i like UFC better. Just my opinion.
was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:36 PM       
your opinion is WRONG

the Smackdown series adds something big to the engine every game. Though I do hate how some of the animations they use have been used for 5 games now, and how they somehow make the create-a-wrestler worse in every game.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:40 PM       
I dunno what everyone is bitching about. I've never had a problem with my 360 and I also bought a faceplate pack for it with 12 different decepticons :O

The only time I play my wii is when I play virtual console games. There's no point in getting games for it that are also on 360 because shittier graphics and motion sensing shit doesn't impress me too much. Super paper mario looks fun though. I dunno about the 20 mario games for it though.

That was very funny. Well done.
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:41 PM       
Quote:
your opinion is WRONG

the Smackdown series adds something big to the engine every game. Though I do hate how some of the animations they use have been used for 5 games now, and how they somehow make the create-a-wrestler worse in every game.
If you're trying to make me cry...you did.
I just hope Jack Thompson doesn't sue Smackdown for you're sake because the create a fighter mode can make it look like him...
http://www.gamingtarget.com/article.php?artid=6165
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeful Asparagus View Post
Btw, in recent years when has Nintendo ever put out a bad product or said fuck you to their customers?
Gamecube. Network. Adaptor.

Especially in America, Nintendo has always fucked up the networkable aspect.
Whereas Japan got all the networky goodness, even in the N64 days when there was an add-on that included a modem.

There've been plenty of first party games from Nintendo that could've had online play, but none have been used to their full potential.
Your Doing It Wrong
EndersGame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:06 AM       
Adding a modem to something doesn't make it "better" . Saying that the N64 in Japan had a modem doesn't mean it worked, had use, or even made life more enjoyable. I cant remember a time when I've been playing on my 360 and wanted to keep my headphones on.

Besides, the online abortion that is PS3's "online experience" came from "Japan's networky goodness". That is too say, good like burning a bag of cats.
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Gamecube. Network. Adaptor.

Especially in America, Nintendo has always fucked up the networkable aspect.
Whereas Japan got all the networky goodness, even in the N64 days when there was an add-on that included a modem.

There've been plenty of first party games from Nintendo that could've had online play, but none have been used to their full potential.
I heard Phantasy Star was alright. Nintendo didn't really market the online aspect. But yea ill definitely give that to you.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:32 AM       
It's not that they didn't market it.

It's that people wanting it, correction, STILL WANTING IT, and have been denied. I want it. And I want intigration like in the 360.

Yes, I know that the 360 is nothing like the Wii and comparing one to another is like apples to oranges or Franzia to Bordeaux varieties, but I think that the Xbox took online console gaming to the point it is today, the standard.

I want one central "gamertag" under which you can message other people and all the other sorts of social fuctions you'd come to expect. But under Nintendo, we've come to expect much less.

I do not want these damn game-specific friend codes and you have all these numbers instead of just one name. One name for all your games you've played, everything you've downloaded, and you and your console.

Granted, Phantasy Star Online is good and well deserving of it's large fan-base.

But I still think the Miis are fucking retarded.
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
It's not that they didn't market it.

It's that people wanting it, correction, STILL WANTING IT, and have been denied. I want it. And I want intigration like in the 360.

Yes, I know that the 360 is nothing like the Wii and comparing one to another is like apples to oranges or Franzia to Bordeaux varieties, but I think that the Xbox took online console gaming to the point it is today, the standard.

I want one central "gamertag" under which you can message other people and all the other sorts of social fuctions you'd come to expect. But under Nintendo, we've come to expect much less.

I do not want these damn game-specific friend codes and you have all these numbers instead of just one name. One name for all your games you've played, everything you've downloaded, and you and your console.

Granted, Phantasy Star Online is good and well deserving of it's large fan-base.

But I still think the Miis are fucking retarded.
The little "friend codes" are so u can only play with people u know. It also prevents flaming by one group onto that person and from pedophiles from stalking kids, but yea they defiantly need a gamer tag. I don't care if a 68 year old is offering me candy in a van.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 02:07 AM       
1) If people are flaming you, you were doing something considered rude by them, they're pricks, or you're just a bastard.

2) Anyone with the mental competancy equivalent to that of someone with assburgers knows safe internet usage. You shouldn't let 6 year old Timmy play online with the big people on Halo anyway.

3) Strangers with candy is the best.

I mean that both ways.
Your Doing It Wrong
EndersGame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 06:33 AM       
lol.....its not spelled assburgers.......its spelled "aspergers".............thats the funniest shit ive seen someone spell wrong in a long time.........learn to check your spelling.....or not and keep the laughs coming :D
My own personal jesus
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 10:48 AM       
Assburgers sounds funnier.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 01:19 PM       
Thank you. I just thought of it on the spur of the moment.