Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 01:03 PM       
or maybe he thought it had something to do with the twilight zone

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Watched Futurama: Benders game on tv yesterday. Still love it.

Then watched John Leguizamo's Freak. <3
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
nah he knew what it was about i guess that makes it funnier to me

he's even seen the second one i guess and throughout the movie he was like, THAT DUDES A WOLF. WOLF. WOLF. WOLF. or he'd make sly looks like, "WOLF??? EYEBROWRAISE"

my girlfriend and i were really stoned so it didn't matter. we just made fun of it the whole time. honestly its an almost "OK" movie that is basically the same as every other vampire/teen/kid movie produced in the last ten years, except instead of like matrixy action fights being the main part of the climax/story, its stupid romance matrix kiss scenes and teen angst getting satisfaction or some shit.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
Jurassic park. B.d. wong is in it.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 02:51 PM       
get him to the greek

a few parts were really funny, but 4/5 of the movie was boring as all hell. they also try to get you to sympathize with aldous snow, and it's so fucking whiny, random, and absolutely nonsensical. oh my god i'm an angry angry drug addict! (not in a funny way) oh my god the kid's not mine! (what? who gives a fuck about the kid) oh my god i'm going to kill myself! (it makes perfect sense plot-wise!)

but p. diddy is fucking hilarious oh my lord
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
i must say this i can't stand jonah hill or michael cera so i'm never watching any movie with them as leading men

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 07:32 PM       
Seth Rogen's alright, and Jonah Hill is meh. Michael Cera is terrible though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 07:50 PM       
Seth? How is he alright? He is to movies as Miley Cirus is to _________.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
pedophilia?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:02 PM       
Exactly. His movies are a crime and even the lowest of the low want to make him stop by ending his life in a very painful way.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Watched the latter 3/4 of I Am Legend yesterday. Realized I am completely sick and tired of end-of-the-world movies, and the zoombies sucked.

Which zoombie movie do you think did it the best? I liked DOTD-remake's, but I think 28 Days Later was a better atmosphere overall.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
RoG's zombie movie.
taco loving zombie
Old Jun 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM       
so i was browsing the internetz and found out seth rogen is the green hornet is this for real?

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 12:59 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
Got I Shot Andy Warhol and Red Room 2 in my netflix today. Interested in both, we'll see how it goes.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 7th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
(new) dragon gate inn: pretty disappointing. not enough fighting, at all. the final fight was the only thing donnie yen really did in the film, and most of that fight was obscured by a sandstorm.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 02:37 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 06:59 AM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:10 AM       
Fargo.

It was pretty good, but I was led to believe it would be a hilarious comedy. Awkward tonal shift, ho ho!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 08:57 AM       
Watched I Shot Andy Warhol. It was okay. The guy who played Warhol nailed the frittering, vague, non-confrontational passive-aggressive thing.

Also, Lili Taylor WAS Valerie Solanas.

Case in point.

Actual Valerie Solanas:

Lili Taylor as Valerie Solanas:

When she re-enacted the Warhol movie scene, it was dead-on. Except they mercifully left out most of the Warhol movie tedium.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Watched the latter 3/4 of I Am Legend yesterday. Realized I am completely sick and tired of end-of-the-world movies, and the zoombies sucked.
On TNT? Yeah, I Am Legend was on thirty seven times over the weekend, it seems. I'd never seen it before, now I never want to see it again.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 09:12 AM       
Yep.

In the bargain, I also became sick of Will Smith movies. I've noticed the last few I've seen all end the same way.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 8th, 2010, 07:17 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 01:09 AM       
The A-Team kicked ass all over the place. Hopefully a sequel will follow that is as good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 01:51 AM