Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2014, 03:44 PM       
Does that mean an new iPhone is coming out with higher resolution?

Spoilers!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 09:29 AM       
No iPhones in iSpace!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 9th, 2014, 10:43 AM       
This just in from Sandia. Nowhere near a fusion powered light bulb, but it is an encouraging result.

I'm not a particle physicist, nor do I play one on TV, but I have to think that changing the radial instabilities with the observed helical instabilities (which are more contained, and easier to control) is significant on more than just one level. There's some good physics to be learned here.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 03:12 PM       
It's been a long time since this thread was active.

I had quite an exciting time following the New Horizons probe through its encounter with the Plutonian system. The initial photos were tantalizing, enough it seems for more than a few conspiracy theorists (one showing potential structures on the dwarf planet). Now, however, comes the long wait for data retrieval, which should be complete sometime next December. After this, who knows? Maybe another encounter with another KBO.

Or Nibiru.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 04:07 PM       
And, on a related note, New Horizons has a second potential target beyond Pluto. Estimated Time of Arrival - January 2019.

The Hubble space telescope comes through in the clutch.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 09:16 PM       
My feeling is that we should be bothering with innerspace more than outer.

Sure send a probe every year, but don't fucking waste my money. Wee need health not space.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 10:37 PM       
Hater.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 11:36 PM       
Feh! I'd rather my tax dollars go into developing new and better apocalypse causing weapons. I'm tired of conventional doomsday weapons that just vaporize people, poison the land, and create generations of flipper babies. I'd gladly divert my life savings into Uncle Sam's hands if it meant we got a warhead that turned people inside out, or a combat gas that causes catatonic schizophrenia.

HIRE ME, YOU UNIMAGINATIVE LOCKHEED PUSSIES!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 5th, 2015, 11:53 PM       
What floods aren't cool enough for you? Feh!
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 10th, 2015, 12:59 AM       
this year was good for space.... we saw Ceres and Pluto up-close
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 13th, 2015, 02:10 PM       
Don't forget Rosetta!