Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
AND THEN YOUR PHONE EXPLODES IN YOUR FACE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:11 PM       
Quote:
If you go to yearbook.com you can make your own photo. I was tilting the pic of my face for it to match but tilted it the wrong way and decided to keep it.
i thought that was your face... yea it looks better tilted cause it makes it look like you got a lazy eye too
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
so apparently in the same town where the guy went apeshit on the truck, someone also went apeshit in an apartment complex nearby and killed someone. Or overkilled someone...8 bullet wounds...and made off with a boy and a dog. They broke in on the radio broadcast to let us all know he's at large, armed and highly dangerous.

I can't help but wonder if it's the same guy

I hope they find the boy and the dog in time. Hope the cops can shut his shit down fast.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
Yes but did you phone ever start working again?!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 02:46 AM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
I'd go just for Rodney

My phone seems to be okay now. They found the kid, still looking for the guy.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 08:59 AM       
Uh, and the dog?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:07 AM       
I was worried about the dog too I never heard anything more about the dog. All I know is that this guy went to his ex-wife's apartment next door to where I buy groceries sometimes, had some sort of confrontation, shot his early-20s stepson 8 times at point blank range in front of mother and younger child, and took off with the child and the dog. Then a couple of hours later he dropped off the child at a house in Indiana and the child was taken safely to police, and the guy is still on the run.

I hope that the dog was dropped off too and they just neglected to report it.

Apparently the young man who was killed was a friend of my parents' neighbors. I never met him, though.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:13 AM       

I'm scared of getting murdered if I go to a big city.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:18 AM       
This isn't a big city, though. Very far from it, which makes the whole thing a little odd.
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:34 AM       
Yeah, I realised that after hitting post (no edit for antipodes is unfair!), and I guess my subconscious just saw "big city" as something that stands for "USA/Anywhere but here".

There was a murder here last year and it's still affecting the community. I was distraught at the time
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:50 AM       
Although it is funny that a nation that was (in popular imagining, at least) founded by criminal castoffs from the British Empire has become so horrified by crime.

There are nutjobs everywhere, and occasionally they kill innocent people. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

It's already come out that he's called a psychiatrist after shooting his stepson, which would effectively get him off the death penalty, I think.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'd have trouble living somewhere else for lack of music and bands that come through a city. Philly always seems to have it going on though.
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
The "anywhere but here" refers to mainland Australia, too. I've been worried on the streets of Sydney, if that helps. I'm just a big wimp really.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:05 AM       
Zhukov, you need to come party with me in the D.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
I remember being in Italy once, on the train, and it got raided by people in police-y/soldier-y uniforms carrying machine guns. I understand Italian okay, but I'm not fluent, so I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didn't know if they were terrorists or what. They grabbed some West Africans off the train and had them spread-eagled on the platform, pointing the machine guns at their heads. They were purse counterfeiters, or something. As the train pulled away, I expected to hear a burst of machine-gun fire, that was how much it looked like a movie.

Traveling is scary

I think I've told that story before
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Zhukov, you need to come party with me in the D.
I don't know where the D is. I might just stay in and have a tall glass of milk for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I remember being in Italy once, on the train, and it got raided by people in police-y/soldier-y uniforms carrying machine guns. I understand Italian okay, but I'm not fluent, so I had no idea what the fuck was going on. I didn't know if they were terrorists or what. They grabbed some West Africans off the train and had them spread-eagled on the platform, pointing the machine guns at their heads. They were purse counterfeiters, or something. As the train pulled away, I expected to hear a burst of machine-gun fire, that was how much it looked like a movie.

Traveling is scary

I think I've told that story before
I haven't heard it before. Wow. You couldn't tell what was going on from their exagerated had signals?

I've been to the murder capital of Europe in Glasgow and I wasn't ruffled, but that was under the influence of a woman so it doesn't count. I did almost get my face punched in by Rangers fans, but I didn't know it at the time.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:32 AM       

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
The problem there was that their exaggerated gestures incorporated machine guns. When I see a loaded weapon, the part of my brain that deals with anything other than "that's a loaded weapon" shuts down They could have been speaking in the slowest, most optimal English or French and I wouldn't have been able to tell you what they were saying.

I think this was outside of Milan. It was like 15 years ago, I don't remember.

They pulled these African guys off the train and shoved them facedown on the platform with the machine guns pointed at the backs of their heads. It looked like one of those WWII movies where the concentration camp escapees are rounded up, shoved on the ground and shot. It looked exactly like that to my terrified mind, actually. Also, my parents don't speak Italian so they were loudly asking me what was happening, and I didn't have a clue, so that made the whole thing even more frantic and stressful.

My brother got yelled at by an Italian shopkeeper for not buying some racecar model. My mom slipped on some steps and fell into the Adriatic sea, and had to walk around Venice with a giant seaweed smear on the back of her white pants. We just didn't do well in general in Italy.

Back on more familiar turf, Germany and France, we weren't quite as Griswold-y. Except when my brother insisted upon posing next to a FAHRTGASSE sign in Heidelberg.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 11:59 AM       
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 9th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I don't know where the D is.
DDDEEEEETROIT
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
DDDEEEEETROIT
Come for TheLeader, stay for TheCrackwhores.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 05:17 PM       
It's so cold in the D. How the fuck we posed to keep the peace?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
First crackwhore I ever saw was in Detroit, at a chicken place I'd stopped at to go to the bathroom. Did a U-turn right back to the car and proceeded to Canada post-haste.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
WONDERLAAAAAAAAND

FEEL MISTRE-HEE-TED

WONDERLAAAAAAAAND

TIRED

TIRED AND CHE-HEE-TED

TALKIN BOUT THE EARTH GOD MOTHA

HE
DOG BROTHA

EARTH GOD MOTHA

HE DOG BROTHA

EARTH GOD MOTHA