Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:27 PM       
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:29 PM       
and you're not going to stop those guys because BEAKS HURT.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:33 PM       
You're telling me...I used to have a mean old cockatiel and one time he got me right in that spot between my thumb and index finger. I swear he chewed. Even with my blood all over his beak, he wouldn't let go.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Looks like I gotta have sinus surgery since I have some kind of blockage up there, which is good and also sucks. I also have a deviated septum so they're gonna put tubes up my nose and make me deal with that for a week or so. Fun stuff. So if I'm not back after next Tuesday, you dudes be cool, cuz I'm dead, and probably haunting kitsa. Because I think she'd be the one to talk about me haunting her on here. Plus, no offense, but I think she'd be the most interesting to watch day to day.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:35 PM       
Well, that sucks. Any surgery sucks, I mean.

I'm sure you'll be back.

In the meantime, I'll be showering with my clothes on.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:43 PM       
k0k0,
You'll be haunting her because you have a thing for curvy redheads.

Good luck with the surgery, hopefully they can fix it.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:50 PM       
I don't think anything can fix my thing for curvy redheads. That shit is ingrained is nature's fault. Or at least my first girlfriend's.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:52 PM       
This is making me only slightly less uncomfortable than the gathering where I heard, "Man, if you wasn't my cousin..."
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:55 PM       
Don't worry man, I'm not gonna be the kind of ghost who shows himself to your family. I'll just be the kind of ghost who hangs out and watches shit go down. And also I'll probably be rattling things and changing the channels of your tv to things I would rather watch. You can't be a ghost without rattling shit.
Salticidae!
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:00 PM       
No the surgery will cure the nasal whistle heard while doing a curvy redhead.
Salticidae!
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:02 PM       
Haunt Kitsa's neighbors. That should be entertaining as hell.
The Glum Cunt
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM       
I just told one of my best friends that my final wish if I do die in surgery is that he names his first child Kevin Jr, regardless of it's sex. He refused. What an asshole. You can't deny the last wishes of a good compadre. So I made sure my roommate pesters him until he does it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:17 PM       
If you're haunting my neighbors, could you please see if they're stealing our cable?
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:17 PM       
My bowel disease is out of remission, so I'll also be leaving. Sorry, guys. Health takes priority over screwing around on a humor site.

I have a bleeding ulcer and can take pictures of my stools if you like. It's mostly diarrhea, though.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM       
I think the majority opinion is that they've been looking at it for a while.

I didn't say it, but I think that's what the prevailing sentiment is.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I think the majority opinion is that they've been looking at it for a while.

I didn't say it, but I think that's what the prevailing sentiment is.
PICKLE!
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
This is making me only slightly less uncomfortable than the gathering where I heard, "Man, if you wasn't my cousin..."
What is a virgin in a redneck family?

A girl that can run faster than all her brothers.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:01 PM       
This adderall I bough a week ago fucking sucks. I took it at 3:30, it wore off around 8:30

What the fuck
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So a shitty poster is stopped by shit

Ironic
Next, on 1000 Ways To Die...
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
now i'm tired and i have no interest in going over my biology notes
after enough bourbon ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
[...] I'll also be leaving. Sorry, guys. [...]
Don't worry, you'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
I [...] can take pictures of my stools [...].
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:04 PM       
I wish I could say I'd only heard it once.

What's that saying about going to a family reunion to pick up women?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:06 PM       
ATTENTION ADDERALL USERS (i know one of you dorks has a prescription for this shit)

How do I convince a Doctor that I need this stuff? I think I legitimately have good reason, whenever I'm on the stuff I get way more shit done and I'm much less distracted