Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
DON CARLSON: FAMOUS RAPIST
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Accusing someone of threatening to harm our president is NOT the same thing as mocking someone. It's a malicious statement of disinformation
Disinformation? Then how do you explain this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
You're gonna get soooo raped, President Obama
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:50 PM       
Don Carlson, Portland animator, once bet $100 that he could rape and eat more people than Jeffrey Dahmer.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
This is way too amusing, I need to go back to studying instead of picking on FAMOUS MOLESTER AND PRESIDENT HATER DON CARLSON
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
Don Carlson, Portland animator, once went through at least 12 tires a week because of all the orphans he hit with his car. His car itself shaped like a giant phallus.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
ATTENTION ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WANTED TO HIRE DON CARLSON, PORTLAND ANIMATOR:

DON'T
Legislacerator
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Don Carlson, Portland animator, can also be paid for his services in time spent with your prepubescent child.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 03:58 PM       
TO BE CLEAR: DON CARLSON IS GOING TO BOMB THE PRESIDENT, AND THEN RAPE WHATEVER'S LEFT

SOUNDS LIKE A REAL SICKO TO ME
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You forgot the
:them oreyouknow:themoreyo uknow :them oreyouknow

PRAM MAVEN HATES
BLACK PEOPLE

:them oreyouknow:themoreyo uknow :them oreyouknow
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
DON CARLSON: FAMOUS RAPIST
I should correct that to:

DON CARLSON: FAMOUS BOMBER/RAPIST
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:17 PM       
[spoilers]This thread went from being horrible to beautiful in a very short amount of time[/spoilers]
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Spoilers!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
TO BE CLEAR: DON CARLSON IS GOING TO BOMB THE PRESIDENT, AND THEN RAPE WHATEVER'S LEFT

SOUNDS LIKE A REAL SICKO TO ME
TO CLARIFY THIS MEANS DON CARLSON, PORTLAND ANIMATOR AND TERRORIST RACIST RAPIST IS ALSO A NECROPHILIAC
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:07 PM       
i have a crush on my german teacher, i wonder if she knows

i started talking to her through email about german authors. i suggested she read thomas bernhard. i'm afraid she's going to read "The Loser" and then think I'm a psycho for suggesting such a nihilistic, misanthropic book
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I'm going to one of the best Universities in the North East, I have an active and fulfilling social life and this summer I will be studying in Germany.

You, Pram Maven, post on an internet forum where no one likes you, you are completely and utterly socially inept, you have threatened to kill yourself on here a few times, you have no creative talent and your reputation around here is that you're a racist child molester
fuck you man you stole my life plan

are you going to NYU??
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
[IMG][/IMG]
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
U MAD?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:10 PM       
if he laughs at our jokes eventually he will fit in
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:11 PM       
no, i'm not going to NYU. NYU is ridiculously expensive

I go to Binghamton University (Don Carlson if you are reading this please don't try to come here and bomb/rape me)
BANNED

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
Oh. I was thinking of going to NYU because they're supposed to have one of the best philosophy programs in north america.

but i also want to study in germany eventually.

Binghamton? MORE LIKE BOMBHAMTON WHEN PRAMMAVEN GETS THROUGH WITH IT
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
NYU is a fantastic school and I have met some very cool people who go there (a lot of my friends from High School go to NYU). I have also met a lot of dildos who go to NYU, but NYC is full of dildos anyway. If you can somehow afford to go, go for it.

I'm majoring in psychology (i switched from neuroscience because i am not smart enough to handle really intense chemistry classes)
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Binghamton is basically NYU for people who couldn't afford NYU, btw
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:35 PM       
Sometimes when Don Carlson, shoddy clay animator, is alone, he licks his cat's anus and imagines that it is a child's. This is how he prevents himself from giving in to temptation on a daily basis. Oh, and did I mention that he fashions a prosthetic child buttox out of clay for his cat to wear? How sick!

Last edited by k0k0 : Sep 24th, 2011 at 06:19 PM.