Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2016, 03:52 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2016, 06:44 PM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 13th, 2016, 07:47 PM       
Bad news, -Rog-
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 02:31 AM       
boy i bet tadao feels dumb now that we're in a golden age under the watchful eye of the god-emperor
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 07:58 AM       
Man the amount of how much I forgot about this is staggering.

well a decade later and something I thought would never happen happened.

Interesting how unsure I was about him back then though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Do I think he should run? Sure, if he thinks he can do something for America, go for it I would like to see what he has to say. I would say that about anybody though.
Pretty sure in 2016 I was set against this (I even registered for the republican primary so I could vote for Kasich instead)

Quote:
Will I vote for him? I can't say yet, depends on what his stances on things are. He can't be much worse than some leaders have been throughout history
That aged poorly XD I ended up voting libertarian because I was against both candidates

Quote:
If nothing else it would make TV much more entertaining if he did run
Now THIS aged like the finest of wines and cheeses
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 01:47 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I HATE YOU ALL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 12:32 PM       
Someone said a while back "Can you imagine how many people wouldn't wear a mask if Hilary told them to?" I hate to say it, but we would probably in worse off during Covid with Hilary. I don't think she would have won anyone over in 3 years.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 12:36 PM       
I think we have the normal amount of anti maskers if not the hopeful minimum. I don't have any numbers or proof of it though. Of course there are the usual dumb cities like Huntington Beach. But like I said, they were never going to wear a mask, so it's a null count.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2020, 06:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Someone said a while back "Can you imagine how many people wouldn't wear a mask if Hilary told them to?" I hate to say it, but we would probably in worse off during Covid with Hilary. I don't think she would have won anyone over in 3 years.
That sounds like some shit I would have said
Choking Hazard
Spetsnaz is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 05:28 PM       
Looks like Pentegarn's location has been right all these years.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 27th, 2020, 08:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spetsnaz View Post
Looks like Pentegarn's location has been right all these years.
It was bound to be eventually