Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 11:48 PM       

This is some bullshit.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2009, 04:00 AM       
duriel will fuck you up
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 06:34 AM       
Tried the Aion Beta-Event on the weekend. Just another MMO, sure, but it´s still nice. It´s just a shame they advertise the whole flying-thing but then only let you fly...almost nowhere. At least as far as I could see.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 10:21 AM       
Man that pic made me want to play some Diablo sooooo bad. Had to reinstall Titan Quest instead though.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:45 AM       
I was just about to say that I have been playing Titan Quest. Awesome game.

I lost my CD for it two days ago though. So I have not been playing it. Diablo II instead.

First time I played through I think Duriel killed me a few times, this time I just beat him without dying. The trick is to just fill your belt with rejuvination potions!!!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:48 AM       
still playing Star Ocean 4. 20 hours into it and its still a blast. I just got a char that looks like Buzz Lightyear.
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 01:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
still playing Star Ocean 4. 20 hours into it and its still a blast. I just got a char that looks like Buzz Lightyear.

Man... I got about 3 hours into that game and my save file fucked up or something. I cant load it. Have yet to feel the desire to start over again.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 02:00 PM       
That's no good. It's really worth starting over. Were you still on the first planet?
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 02:21 PM       
Yeah still on the first one. I plan on starting over sometime soon. It was just frustrating when I found my save wouldnt load.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 03:54 PM       
If you start over when you first go out on the planet before talking to rei rei you can get a memo (#5 I think) from the commanding officer so you can synth a better sword pretty much right from the get go.
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Quote:
If you start over when you first go out on the planet before talking to rei rei you can get a memo (#5 I think) from the commanding officer so you can synth a better sword pretty much right from the get go.
From the commanding officer? The captain on the ship? Or some guy outside?
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 06:00 PM       
I think it's the captain. I missed it so I can't say for sure. Read it about it afterwards. I'll check when I get home and let you know.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 08:53 PM       
Been playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, trying to complete the side missions and get a few S ranks. I have a lot of trouble on those side missions, though; I'm bad at maps that aren't Pre-Deploy.

Also King of Fighters 2002. Trying to figure out a team a like. Not that it really matters, all of my favorites are excluded from XII anyways

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:16 PM       
I've been playing gemcraft: chapter 0 lately, it's okay.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
I think it's the captain. I missed it so I can't say for sure. Read it about it afterwards. I'll check when I get home and let you know.
Talk to VAN in the beginning.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
FAT PRINCESS!
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2009, 10:35 PM       
i wanna try fat princess so bad because it looks super fun, but i don't feel like buying MORE SHIT on psn that i STILL HAVEN'T PLAYED
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 5th, 2009, 03:42 AM       
Aw come on, don´t you remember the time when you had to buy videogames based on the covers alone?

Apart from not gettin in a match 90% of the time, Fat Princess is pretty good :D
has a woody
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:45 AM       
I think I'm gonna replay the Mega Man Zero series on my Wii. I loved that game. Hard as fuck, cool story, and good old Mega Man X gameplay. I wish I could get into the ZX games as much as the Zero ones

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:39 AM       
Mega Man Zero? Mega Man X games were the last ones I played. After they tried that whole 3D thing I found it hard to care anymore.
has a woody
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 09:52 AM       
The Zero series is a continuation of the X series, only now X disappeared and Zero needs to help humans defeat an army of X Clones that are going crazy. The gameplay is ripped right out of the original X games (so you dash, wall climb, and all that good stuff), except now Zero has the z buster, the sword, a boomerang shield, and another item that changes from game to game.

Zero doesn't get a crazy new weapon after every boss, but he gets a few elemental equips which do more damage to certain enemies and bosses. Then his weapons level up as you use them, so you get new abilities that way.

They're good games and worth checking out if you liked the SNES X series. The Japanese version is particularly interesting because it's got a shitload of blood, which is really weird to see in a Mega Man game.

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 10:17 AM       
How do you play them on the Wii? Virtual console?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:38 AM       
PAT FRINCESS
has a woody
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
How do you play them on the Wii? Virtual console?
Emulator. They're all GBA games.

Old Aug 6th, 2009, 12:10 PM       
Do you have to mod your Wii to do that? Or do you just download an emulator and the games?