Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:54 AM       
next raw is being hosted by piper.

and they're changing their theme to a nickleback song

i think you are confused

also i cannot fucking believe they let orton go clean over mark henry and then slap kofi, that was amazing
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 12:57 AM       
WHATEVER IT IS STILL TERRIBLE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:21 AM       
This is a horrible episode, not even Evan Bourne's match was any fucking good. I think the highlight was team racial slur going BALLIN' in unison.

Raw is bad enough to make me ragequit wrestling forever
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
This is a horrible episode, not even Evan Bourne's match was any fucking good. I think the highlight was team racial slur going BALLIN' in unison.
i dunno, i kinda liked orton accusing all the black people on the show of being criminals
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 01:53 AM       
RANDY ORTON ISN'T RACIST, THE VOICES IN HIS HEAD ARE
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:27 AM       
Miz on Dinner Impossible

I don't know what was funnier, the chef getting raged at him for riding a shopping cart around or talking shit to the potato with a smiley face on it
The Unicorn
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 01:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
As George Carlin said: "Why don't the voices in your head ever tell you, 'go take a shit on the salad bar at Wendy's!' "
They would do that, but WWE is family centered now.

Which means no more abortions or necrophilia.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 09:29 AM       
They have had some quite tasteless moments involving the dead haven't they?

Remember the Big Boss Man dragging Big Show's dead dad in a coffin around?
The Unicorn
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
Hahaha yes, and Big Show jumped on it and rode it.

"Ya hear that Paul Wight, you're a nasty bastard and your momma said so!"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 01:03 AM       
I was sort of getting sick of JoMo vs Ziggler every week, but that was actually a great match

The lineup for survivor series is so good that I might even buy it.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Nov 21st, 2009 at 01:40 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
They have had some quite tasteless moments involving the dead haven't they?

Remember the Big Boss Man dragging Big Show's dead dad in a coffin around?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Hahaha yes, and Big Show jumped on it and rode it.

"Ya hear that Paul Wight, you're a nasty bastard and your momma said so!"
I tried looking back through the WWE thread but I can't find it today(at work where ytube is blocked.) but I posted the video to that.

I loved how Boss man also found a Blues Brothers squad car from the roaring twenties.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:47 AM       

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 03:45 PM       
GRUNGLERUBNA HURBNDNABL
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 10:01 PM       
Ok, so Team Miz wins with 3 people left and the ending is JoMo getting pinned... by Sheamus?

I thought DX vs. John Cena was a fantastic match
Spoilers!

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Nov 22nd, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
Best shirt eva

The Unicorn
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
THE CHAIRMAN OF WCW
was never good
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 08:53 AM       
why is kofi kingston the world's most effective orton killer

also i'll be at RAWWW live tonight
The Unicorn
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
Is it because he's nego?

Mark Henry is an Orton killer too.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT
was never good
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:29 PM       
No way, Orton's murdered Henry in short order twice now.

I've noticed that the WWE is letting a lot of heels go over clean lately, especially at Survivor Series and this last RAW. That's awesome, but they've also marked a Kofi and Cena as men who can do no wrong and are basically invincible.

I'm not particularly looking forward to "the little people's court" that we'll be subjected to tonight. WHY does mini-me have to host the one RAW in Baltimore?
The Unicorn
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 01:49 PM       
I MIGHT ACTUALLY WATCH IT TONIGHT, JUST TO SEE CHOJIN'S DISMAY AT ALL THE TINY PERSON ANTICS.

I hope Mini-Me drives out to the ring because it will take the little guy 10 minutes to hobble out there by himself.
was never good
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
We're 4 rows behind the announcer's table. Maybe I'll be on TV.

Raging at midgets.
The Unicorn
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
Make a sign that says "I Came To See the Midgets"
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Nov 30th, 2009, 05:58 PM