Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM        I-Mockery Bracket Bunch 2013
http://y.ahoo.it/8arI8Gmh

Group ID# 217732

Password :
bracketbunch

What the hell Pent.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 12:44 PM       
I'm sure most of you have a bracket and I think you can still join even though brackets are locked.

DO IT NIGGAS
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:03 PM       
I made one on ESPN because I forgot about yahoo and the deadline all together. I'll still try to do one on yahoo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:29 PM       
I should have just assumed Pent wouldn't be here for it and done it myself, but it's his thing, so I waited till the last possible moment. Oh well.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 06:24 PM       
WTF IS THIS SHIT

HOCKEY'S ON.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 08:31 PM       
I have a bracket on CBSSPORTS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
WTF IS THIS SHIT

HOCKEY'S ON.
It's not like I'll ever watch a college basketball game. I hate basketball in any form. I just like to fill out the form.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I have a bracket on CBSSPORTS
Me Too. It's sucktastic, as usual.
You may already be there.
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 10:29 PM       
Btw my pick is Gonzaga to win it all. I saw on the news they have two Canadian dudes.

Totally calling it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 08:31 AM       
I want Fla Gulf Coast to take it all because if they do I win all kinds of shit with my coke points. So far they've won me 3 bottles of coke and a backpack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 11:11 AM       
I have 30 of 48

Best score to date
Resident Chimp
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 11:09 PM       
Gonzaga is out, further cementing my opinion that basketball is complete and utter shit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:00 AM       
I know nothing about Gonzaga. Whenever I hear that word, this is what I have in my head.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 08:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp View Post
Gonzaga is out, further cementing my opinion that basketball is complete and utter shit.
Yeah fuck that Canadian asshole for inventing it and all

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM       
Well, I'm out. Really thought they had it in the first half though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:59 AM       
I still have Syracuse left for the final four.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 30th, 2013, 11:26 PM       
Out Out Out Out Out.

I'll never play this pool again, until next year.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM       
I'm out with 52 points. YAY!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 31st, 2013, 08:12 PM       
Kevin Ware's injury is one of the more disturbing sports images I have ever seen. Warning - the video is more than a little gut-wrenching