Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
He won't want her, though, no fatties or autistics.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
Dont forget she has to be white too!

Damn. He actually had the balls to put that on there,

Last edited by captain516 : Nov 14th, 2009 at 08:09 PM. Reason: added picture
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Wow, upon reading those specifications, the guy has strict guidelines. O_o

She has to be white, fit, doesn't drink or smoke, and an average to high income earner.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 08:30 PM       
Of course, he is exempt from adhering to any of those standards.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 10:47 PM       
on the latest cwcville archive video:

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 11:15 PM       
HAHAHAHAHA HE DID JUST WATCH FIGHT CLUB!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:26 AM       

there's people on the internet
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:41 AM       
kahl, i've noticed you're becoming less coherent these days

maybe you should lift heavy things until you feel better.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:44 AM       
Maybe I'm less coherent cause you're stupid and if somebody represented your intelligence on a chart it would be a penis
BANNED

Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 12:46 AM       
CHOJIN I THINK YOU JUST NEED TO LIGHTEN UP. I THINK THAT YOU BEAR THE WEIGHT OF THE WORLD ON YOUR SHOULDERS AND ITS MAKING YOU VERY SERIOUS AND BORING!
ALSO YOUR JOKES WEIGH APPROXIMATELY SEVEN HUNDRED POUNDS.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 01:39 AM       
I'm glad to see Jonathan Clement has still got the magic touch. As of late most of what Clement does depresses the hell out of me.
was never good
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 02:15 AM       
this is exactly what i'm talking about kahl how would your psuedo-lesbian girlfriend feel if she found out about this thread
BANNED

Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 03:26 AM       
I think she would feel pretty good about it
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 06:20 AM       
SHE LIKED IT AND THOUGHT YOU WERE RIDICULOUS FOR SAYING "PSUEDO LESBIAN."

DID YOU LEARN THAT FROM WATCHING TWILIGHT
was never good
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM       
i said pseudo because she's into girls but is dating you

which is like, the worst of both worlds

maybe she should start exercising too
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Maybe she's confused. Kahl kind of looks like an ugly lady.
BANNED

Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
Oh gods, I'd heard about that....
BANNED

Old Nov 26th, 2009, 04:59 AM       
that guy looks so smug I just want to punch him in the face

he better be retarded

"LOOK I MARRIED A VIDEOGAME THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE IS NOW A JOKE " ""
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:05 AM       
So that's what JOAT really looks like!
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:10 AM       
So what made you pussies decide to attack my girlfriend anyway?? Desperation?
was never good
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:22 AM       
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE
BANNED

Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:41 AM       
wat
BANNED

Old Nov 26th, 2009, 05:44 AM       
I asked you a question chojin. Can you quit huffing airfreshner for long enough to give me a COHERENT FUCKING ANSWER GEEZ fucking jesus :sigh

you are just impossible