Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM        Dr Who
Never watched the original. Not even 2 seconds of it. The new ones are out on SciFi channel. How does it compare to the original? I watched the new one last night. It was ok. Campy and what not, but it is supposed to be, right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2008, 08:26 PM       
Yeah.

I liked it better when Christopher Eccleston was Doctor Who, but you can't have everything now can you?
Deadite
Obscurus Lupa is probably a spambot
Old May 12th, 2008, 11:15 AM       
I freakin' love this show. It's my favorite show at the moment. Spin-offs aren't as good, but the second season of Torchwood is miles better than the first season.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2008, 12:55 PM       
For some reason, when Tom Baker played Dr. Who, the intro scared the shit out of me, especially that shot where he's staring blankly out from the TV.

Of course, I was like 5 at the time.
Strange blob from beyond
caffman is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:13 PM       
Doctor who is brilliant! Torchwood is better though. The end of season 2 was great
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:32 PM       
Thanks for reminding me. Another one airs tonight. I guess I don't care that much if I forgot all about it in a weeks time.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:43 PM       
I preferred the original Dr. Who, but the new ones do capture a lot of the camp. How many new seasons have there been so far?

The theme and hollow-eyed Barker freaked me out as a kid as well, but now Howard Stern uses the intro theme for one of his callers and it's just hilarious now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 16th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
This is the 3rd season? I'm way late.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 07:08 PM       
i like most of the baker/davison dr whos, and the new stuff is mostly good too