Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Forum Events
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 09:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Just make sure they're of age, and send some Santa's Butt beer because the labels on it are awesome.
This makes me think perhaps we should submit our ages to the event coordinator going forward.

Also that label is awesome
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
DREAMCAST IS A BETTER PRESENT THAN 3D0 PROBABLY
I was kinda thinking that. I still love it.

That was very funny. Well done.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
blood_panther is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:35 PM       
so how many people have yet to recive a gift?
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 13th, 2010, 11:59 PM       
I haven't received mine yet. :/
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 12:49 AM       

That was very funny. Well done.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:26 AM       
I know, and I even spoke to payroll about it. :/
Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 04:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGlass View Post
Tomorrow is a long day apparently.
Yeah, sorry. I haven't disappeared, and I know you're waiting for me to show the world your wonderful gifts. So here they are!

I received a box in the mail, from the illustrious Chris Glass!

This was a very large box, as you can see. Also, notice the obligatory goofy face; don't worry, more goofy faces to come.

Wow! The box was absolutely stuffed with wrapped gifts! I was actually floored by this. Way to go, Mr. Glass.

Like a total idiot, I forgot to take pictures of all of the To/From stickers, as they were all unique, and awesome. One of my favorites was to: SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

The first thing I unwrapped was this Big Brain Academy card game. I have since played it, and it is good silly fun. Here I am doing my best to look smart.

Next was a little Cubix robot. I did the robot so he wouldn't feel lonely. Little did I know how unnecessary this was; you'll see.

The next gift was a big version of the little robot! Cool! Now they aren't alone.

I opened the next gift, and got a third! Wow... how many robot mouths am I going to have to feed?

The next gift was.... another robot! Here I am leaning back, simulating the crushing weight of four robots. I thought it would be a nice finale to robots, because there was no way Chris was a cool enough guy to give me more autonomous friends...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ROOOOOOOBOTS!!! Wowie zowie!

Huh, I wonder what's next? Another game? Some candy? A DVD?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Nope! Good thing I love robots, because I have six! (I am totally serious/not sarcastic. I adore robots.)

And after opening the last package, here's lucky robot number seven! All that was left in the box at this point was a couple of candy canes.

And here's a group photo.

The awesome robots are currently lined up on top of my cabinet, protecting my model of the cocaine molecule, the game is a lot of fun, and my girlfriend ate all my candy canes.

Thanks, Chris!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 10:10 AM       
Robot overkill!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Baron Von Snugglemittens
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 02:52 PM       
how many players is the big brain game? hopefully at least 7....don't want a robot left out.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
I haven't seen anything Cubix since like 2002, much less an huge set of them! Nice job, Chris!
That's some mighty impressive balancing there, Samfucious.
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 12:40 AM       
Alright, it looks like we're getting close to a fully successful Secret Santa event this year! Here's where we stand as of right now.
Participants who have yet to receive a SS package:
Mockery
Blood panther
Zhukov

Participants who have yet to have a SS package received:
Nekoneko61 - Shipped on Nov 30th.
MLE - Shipped on Dec 2nd.
Zhukov - Exact Date Unknown.
Samfucius - Shipped on Dec 6th.

Participants who have received a SS package and have not yet posted photos:

Babs - Received on Dec 5th - Unknown SS.
Protoclown - Received on Dec 6th - Dextire.

Nekoneko61 - Received on Dec 10th - Blood panther.

Last edited by dextire : Dec 15th, 2010 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Missed one.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 01:16 AM       
Nekoneko61 has also yet to post pictures.

hint hint.

also not sure your numbers add up. 4 people have yet to have a present received....but only 3 people who havent gotten a gift?
Cranberry Everything
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 02:01 AM       
Whoops... sorry.

As to the numbers not adding up; Babs says he got his package but never said who it was from.
Based on the dates it looks like his SS was Nekoneko61, but I just left it blank since neither of them said this was true.
So that leaves 3 people who haven't received, and 3 people left who have shipped. Make any better sense now?

Also, it's all just a guess based on me reading the thread again so it's not official or anything.

Last edited by dextire : Dec 15th, 2010 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Can't seem to make sense tonight.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 02:36 AM       
Zhukov's shouldn't be surprising.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 02:39 AM       
I have yet to receive my gift.

Protoclown told me he filmed a video for the gifts he received and he's gonna email it to me sometime soon so I can put it up on the I-Mockery Youtube account, so keep an eye out for that one this week.
Baron Von Snugglemittens
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 02:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
As to the numbers not adding up; Babs says he got his package but never said who it was from.
oh ok. gotcha. thanks!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 07:15 AM       
Phew, I just got mine posted. Hope they receive it soon!
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 07:19 AM       
Joke.

I'm not worried about mine since it will take ages to get here and even longer to clear customs, that goes for the one I sent as well. I should have posted it earlier I guess, but I was still looking for stuff Soz.
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 09:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextire View Post
Alright, it looks like we're getting close to a fully successful Secret Santa event this year!
Fingers crossed.

Baron Von Snugglemittens
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
Woot! I just got my package in the mail. It's an extremly awesome kit, from Samfucius. Pictures will be up later today. but thank you so much Sam! the gifts were great and the letters made me and my friends cry tears of laughter!
Baron Von Snugglemittens
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 07:39 PM       
So I was sitting around playing some minecraft when what should appear at my door? why it's my secret Santa gift from none other then Samfucius!

Spoilers!

Merry Christmas to all!
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Dec 15th, 2010, 08:19 PM       
You really should have went with Man Rule #1: Periods are for women.

Almighty Samfucius
Samfucius is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 03:47 AM       
I'm really glad you liked all the stuff. It's too bad the cd got scratched up, but it was supposed to be a gag anyways, so all is well. I had so much fun picking out the stuff, and especially writing the letter. Diplomacy really is one of my favorite board games of all time, so I hope you love it as much as I have.

Edit: the songs on the CD are a clip from Highlander (The One) by Lost Horizon. The rest of the song isn't so great, but the part I sent you is awesome.
hanging out
stonewar is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 01:05 PM       
Diplomacy the favorite board game of JFK
Quote:
Originally Posted by blood_panther View Post
finally came the ultimate manly training device.

Diplomacy the board game. this will be the perfect training tool to help me take over Europe, and besides anygame that takes at least 30 minutes a round is extreme to the max!

Last edited by Mockery : Dec 16th, 2010 at 02:58 PM. Reason: fixed
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Dec 16th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Alright, it's time for me to post my I-Mockery Secret Santa 2010 Photo Jamboree! My Secret Santa this year was Dextire, who sent me a box of awesomeness. So awesome that a holy light poured out as soon as I opened the box. It actually melted one of my roommate's faces off like at the end of Raiders, but I sadly don't have a photo of that.

There was a note inside the box, but I'm not going to include a picture of that, because it's paper, which I think you have all seen before. But it was an amusing note where Dextire explained everything that was in the box. As he warned me it contained SPOILERS, I opened all of the individually wrapped goodies first.

Here is what I found within:

A mini Sega Genesis game system with like six games that I plug directly into my TV! I have never had a Genesis, so this will be nice to play around with.

A copy of Sonic Spinball! His note explained that if I don't have a Genesis, I should display it prominently within my home so that people know what good taste I have in video games. I shall do this, and when people ask me specific questions about the game, I will distract them and jump out the nearest window.

This hilarious Transformer, Ejector. He turns into a fucking toaster. Yep. (Thinks he's a cylon). I can't think of a more ludicrously stupid thing for a Transformer to be. And he's a Decepticon too, so I guess he uses his sinister powers to BURN YOUR TOAST. Awesome. I got a very good laugh when I saw this guy.

Some DVDs! Dark Night of the Scarecrow, Trap Door, and a Rutger Hauer double feature (Omega Doom and Blind Fury, and it's hilarious how both of those cover images blend together). None of which I have seen! Excellent!

A pair of "Little Animal" telephones. I don't know why they are called Little Animal since they are clearly a Dragon Ball Z knockoff. I have included a video of all the annoying noises it makes at the end of this post! I actually have another similar cheesy annoying phone robot called "Combatant Phone". I will have to put up a video of the two of them dueling annoying noises sometime.

Tons of tasty treats!!

Some Dinosaurs Attack! and Coca-Cola trading cards. I'm sure they will be quite amusing. The Coca-Cola cards look especially cheesy. Dextire's note cautioned me not to eat the gum inside.

Some Chinese Health Balls! A hilarious little Hot Wheels watch! Some batteries to use in my Little Animal phones or perhaps the mini-Genesis! And a bald eagle keychain, which is so patriotic it's wearing a fucking American flag DO-RAG. Amazing. The only thing missing is the single tear rolling down its face!

Thank you Dextire! This was a most amusing box of stuff! This definitely gets the Protoclown stamp of approval!

And now, here is my video of the Little Animal phone in action!