Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:11 PM       
But these are law fights.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:42 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 10:46 AM       
Looking forward to the new season of Dexter. Mos Def is going to be this seasons guy.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:27 PM       
I think David Lynch was one of my favorite characters in the show, actually.

Piper Laurie bothered the hell out of me, especially with the ridiculous dress-up-like-Confucius shit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 05:52 PM       
i saw this movie made by david lynchs daughter that was actually sort of better than almost anything david lynch ever made. At least it was better t han INLAND EMPIRE
it had dennis hopper? i think it was him
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 09:02 AM       
Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a great show, I own all of it on cds. Also, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge is probably the greatest show ever made.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Looking forward to the new season of Dexter. Mos Def is going to be this seasons guy.
Great show

Returning 7-17

Can hardly wait
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a great show, I own all of it on cds. Also, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge is probably the greatest show ever made.
season 4+ of l"philadelphia" is bad times.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
I think one of my all-time favorite Sunny scenes is in season 4, where Dennis and Frank go to the orgy and it ends up being just a bunch of fat people in masks and a buffet

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
What's the password? O.r.g.y.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
"Oh come on Frank that guys not even wearing a mask!" / "He's got the right idea, mask gets in the way of the food!"

I think after season 4 the episodes are either hilarious or uninteresting. I just hope it doesn't get canned.

"I'm gonna rape you so hard the room's gonna stink."
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 6th, 2011, 11:22 AM       
I meant season 5+ where it started decling.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 04:51 AM       
okay, so NewsRadio is on netflix now. Vaaaaaaaaaguely remember it. DEFINITELY remember awarding it the same attention one would lavish on a Chia pet.

Did NOT remember it being all about the Phil Hartman and "Milton from Office Space" guy. That peaked my interest. watched three episodes. First two consisted entirely of "Oh, you wacky mid-ninties comedy work sitcom. Look fellas! Mediocre shenanigans!"

Third episode suddenly had me laughing, with one huge 'hilarious as goddamn fuck' moment. Does anyone else remember this show, and can anyone tell me if I should bother watching any more
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 10:55 AM       
I loved it, but it sounds like you're gonna be a cunt about it.
Roadkill Engineer
Dingus Knucklehumper is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 12:30 PM       
You hit on the ratio early. It wasn't a bad show with about 1/3 of them being pretty damn funny and the other 2/3 mildly amusing.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
YES it's worth watching the whole damn thing

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 02:47 PM       
It's a good show. Although I hasn't watched it since it ended, so I don't know if it holds up to the test of time. Also I remember it being more about the guy from kids in the hall.

Last edited by Dimnos : Jun 7th, 2011 at 09:32 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 06:59 PM       
On episode 11. The mildly amusing ones are consistently getting funnier. Nothing's topped "smoking" yet. VERY happy that everyone already watched this
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
I've decided to give up on the rest of Twin Peaks. Not for the inability to follow the plot twists; it's more because I find myself sick and tired of most of the characters. Also, the music.

Also, the formulaic intros to scenes (as in, all scenes at One Eyed Jack's being introduced with the buzzing sign).

I might take it up again at some point but I am just not up to watching that show on a marathon level.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
...still chugging through Dexter eps. We're at the end of the third season now, and I'm getting tired of Jimmy Smits so I hope something good happens soon.

Lauren Velez seems to be getting more likeable as the series goes on.

I lol'd when they were having the discussion of how they could get someone killed in jail. Srsly? Like half the cast comes from Oz. Just have them bring some old scripts.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Also, the music...
I might take it up again at some point but I am just not up to watching that show on a marathon level.
Angelo Badalamenti is wicked, so go die in a fire. And I would agree with that last statement. The pacing really makes you feel like you're slogging through quicksand.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM       
slogging through david lynch
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Nothing's worse than doing critical analysis papers on Lynch. Inland Empire is so fucked up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Angelo Badalamenti is wicked, so go die in a fire. And I would agree with that last statement. The pacing really makes you feel like you're slogging through quicksand.
DIAF is so 2004

It's not the quality of the music I have a problem with, it's the ham-handed way it's used. It's worse than Wagner and I hate Wagner.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 10:52 PM       
Finished season 3 of Dexter. This season was more plot-holey than others. Also, Rita looks sunburned 100% of the time, but maybe that's a Florida thing.