Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:37 AM       
It's easier for me, artists can always find SOME money. Writers are pretty much just fucked up the ass with a railroad spike
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:37 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:38 AM       
:/
☆☆☆☆☆
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Pretty pictures are more easily seen than pretty words. Which is why I'm keen on piggybacking on your talents.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
I'm sexy as fuck, all this brakkin'.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
I love how you actually make a :[ face
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I think you've exemplified the numerous reasons why I don't and will never take psychoactive drugs.

Srsly, that sounds utterly horrific to me.
honestly, don't. It is really bad. It's like a hundred cups of coffee when you've never had an ounce of caffeine before. which could be cool I guess but you're not even like yourself either, like, right now I want to tell you about my new salsa chair and how you should get one for your type writer because it makes writing more cozy, but I don't even like salsa chairs and I knew this when I bought it a few hours ago and that didn't stop me from doing it anyway. AND ITS ORANGE.

also, imagine driving by a niisan and being convinced that it has down syndrome, then wanting to cry because you feel bad for it.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:41 AM       
Wordpress is an order of magnitude better than Blogspooots, though. It's where I dump my photos. And I must talk about Deviantart sometime, my word that shit's hilarious.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:41 AM       
HA I WIN THE PAGE BRAK

I'm like the carnivorous pink sasquatch thing from Herdy Gerdy, fucking shit up constantly
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
also, imagine driving by a niisan and being convinced that it has down syndrome, then wanting to cry because you feel bad for it.
Awesome. This is awesome.
☆☆☆☆☆
Maybe your pregnant, I hugged a little to hard and came
frappez le cochon rouge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I love how you actually make a :[ face
Sad thing is that it's only a little bit frownier than my normal face.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
HEY, YOU POST EDITOR. YOU JUST SWITCHED THAT FROM "I refuse to go on Deviantart anymore".

WHich is good, because DeviantArt is for retards
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I'm like the carnivorous pink sasquatch thing from Herdy Gerdy, fucking shit up constantly
I member dat game. loooooooooooooong fucking time ago
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:46 AM       
Game pissed me right the fuck off, I tell you what

Fucking inbred genetic reject creatures getting stuck in walls all the fucking time, in addition to the ACTUAL fuckdamn bone-crunching difficulty
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:46 AM       
I'm not kidding about the niisan. seriously. I took a picture because I knew that it didn't have down syndrome but still couldn't manage to convince myself, so I wanted evidence. I put my phone in the top kitchen cabinet so I wouldn't text people, but I'm going to go get it so you will see and understand.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:47 AM       
Quote:
HEY, YOU POST EDITOR. YOU JUST SWITCHED THAT FROM "I refuse to go on Deviantart anymore".

WHich is good, because DeviantArt is for retards
I did say that, but it didn't make much sense considering that no one had mentioned it, however it was on my mind since I was going down a list of websites where I'd heretofore put my work.

BTW, I'd like to pimp out Helium for a second. They're kinda interesting.

Yeah, Deviantart just became about BBW pandas and shit and I realized I probably didn't have much in common with those people.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:47 AM       
FUCK, IN GENERAL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:48 AM       
Hey ELX, my homeland got demolished and is about become a glowing island. Show me some of that empathy and show me your tits. Do it for Japan baby.
frappez le cochon rouge
I'm sorry elx, you should throw away the medication.

It would behoove you to do so.
Ancient Mariner
WHat the fuck is Helium, other than a type of gas.

Elx. What other objects have struck you as having down syndrome
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:49 AM       
maybe I do like bbw pandas.
Ancient Mariner
DON'T DO IT ELX, TADAO IS A GREASY VERSION OF GAMERA AND HE'S JUST EXPLODING EVERYTHING SO HE CAN EAT ALL THE FIRE AND NOW HE WANTS TITS

CUNNING FU MAN CHU BASTARD
frappez le cochon rouge
Quote:
WHat the fuck is Helium, other than a type of gas.
http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium

Basically, it's like a stock photos, but for writers. Which delights me in its selloutfulness.