Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I wish I knew anything about my family. I only know that half are well-to-do and half are likely to have more fingers than teeth.
Eh, it's a tricky situation. I don't know much about my family because the American branch begins at my great grandfather and ends with me. The rest of it is a mystery to me. We could be Sino-Russo-Mexican for all I know!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:30 AM       
Biologically, my last name doesn't even belong to me. My father took it from the person who adopted him. I have no idea what my name would be otherwise nor where his father's from.

But I've gathered enough about my family to know that we're pretty much mutts, as is typical of most families who've been in America for a while.

Then again, I don't really give a damn about any of this. I look Scandinavian, anyway.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:33 AM       
My mother's side of the family is the German one (the ones that didn't show up in the US until the fifties), my dad's side are a bunch of coal mining hicks from Tennessee and shadowy mafioso from New Jersey from what I've been able to gather.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
My great-grandfather "did some things" for certain people in Pittsburgh, from what I understand. I didn't really ask further into it. Man had fists as big as your head, though, so I could see why.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
GODDAMNIT, WILLIE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:09 AM       
Ponies, ehh?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:24 AM       
All I know about my family is that only one of my Mom's siblings and her family are cool, and the rest are losers who blame their shortcomings on everything but themselves. And my dad's side is full of people I don't know anything about, at all. I don't think he cares to talk to/about them much.
They're not bad people; they're just really boring.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:47 AM       
OR SPIES.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:57 AM       
I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on. I think that she has an elaborate underground tunnel system to get to her headquarters.
Or other people's houses....
Dun dun duuuuuun
Am I funny yet, guys?
Guys?
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
My great-grandfather "did some things" for certain people in Pittsburgh, from what I understand. I didn't really ask further into it. Man had fists as big as your head, though, so I could see why.
That's got to be pretty terrifying considering I wear a size 7 7/8 hat. That's 25 inches .
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
I meant generally. Everyone can plainly see you've got a massive head.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
I meant generally. Everyone can plainly see you've got a massive head.

Most people dread wearing their bathing suit to the beach, I dread going hat shopping.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I'm pretty sure a lady on my street is a spook. Her lawn is never cared for, and we never see her enter or leave her house; just sometimes, the lights are back on.
Sounds like a shut in.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:14 AM       
Spook.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:17 AM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
GODDAMNIT, WILLIE
Quote:
Ponies, ehh?
no i added him on facebook

or at least i think that's what it is

could be ponies i guess
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i'm putting a user spread of 2 on repping because some people are just lazoring in on others and redding them for every post in a thread

and by 'some people' i mean 'tadao', and by 'others' i mean 'babs'
I was wondering why I have two sausages. Don't get me wrong, I love italian sausages just as much as the next man does, but I'm more of a pickle guy myself.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 03:58 AM       
they could be pickled sausages like they have sometimes in bars and shitty convenience stores
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
could be ponies i guess
inn'ernet ponies
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
they could be pickled sausages like they have sometimes in bars and shitty convenience stores
When I stopped by a WalMart in Florida, I saw multiple shelves filled with giant jars of pickled pig feet. What the fuck, Florida
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:26 AM       
Hey, don't knock the pickled pigs feet! Those motherfuckers are delicious! Not only do they taste like a chewy pickled sausage, but it looks kind of like you're eating a baby's leg/arm so you also get to feel like a zombie, or a cannibal, or whatever your bizarre fantasy is!
Banned
thimanazahan is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 05:52 AM        Revitol comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
On the official site there’s some honesty about exactly what to expect, with the admission that total removal of stretch marks will probably not occur. There’s also the admission that with Revitol, preventative measures work best. A pregnant woman is advised to start using it in the early stages of pregnancy. If a woman doesn’t consider buying Revitol until after she’s had the baby, she’s advised to not hesitate. The makers concede that the product works best on the newer, deeply-hued scars.
OH GOD
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:00 AM       
SHUT UP DIDLO
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 06:30 AM