Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 07:16 PM       
that was like one of my favorite movies when i was a kid

AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO LIVE IT OUT IN REAL LIFE.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 10:36 PM       
i went on a reallllyyyyy creepy hike in the middle of nowhere during a storm, got lost and had to decide between going through thigh-high swampy disgustingness or a pitch black forest. the pictures turned out kinda boring and not very good but i wanted to share this one:

i didn't have time to take a good picture, because once i saw it i was pretty much running my ass out of there, but it was a deep foggy red and totally scary. does anyone know of anything other than the obvious that would have caused this? i don't think it was the obvious because it was pretty big and deep for a little pond thing.

Spoilers!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
Sorry, I can't see what you see, try as I might. BTW why spoiler tag a muddy sneaker and a panoramic view of ... was that the swamp? I agree - it creeps me out, even in broad daylight - but hardly spoiler material.

What do you think you saw?
You may already be there.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
If you stare at it long enough you can see the face of God.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:41 AM       
how dare you ruin your nice shoes your mother will have a fit
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
the red was most likely red clay.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:45 AM       
do you know how long your mother had to work to put those shoes on your feet?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Sorry, I can't see what you see, try as I might. BTW why spoiler tag a muddy sneaker and a panoramic view of ... was that the swamp? I agree - it creeps me out, even in broad daylight - but hardly spoiler material.

What do you think you saw?
it looked like a big creepy pool of dark blood in the middle of the forest during a storm not far from swampy disgustingness to me. i tried to convey that by showing just how disgusting this experience was, but i failed

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 06:48 AM       
Those shoes belong in the INAPPROPRIATE THREAD.
BANNED

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 07:06 AM       
I'm surprised that you're even scared of swamps, rain and forests considering your vast experience.
Mocker
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 07:12 AM       
those shoes are awesome ok, i've had them for seven years

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 07:25 AM       
They might look good, and feel comfortable, but how are they going to stop a snake bite, or a twisted ankle? Go and buy some ex military boots. It will make you feel tougher, too, so you wont be scared of spooky swamps anymore.

Also, do your feet not grow? Seven years?!
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 07:31 AM       
On the subject of nature, I was attacked by a seagull today after work. I left the building, and while waving goodbye to some people it came swooping down at me squawking. I ducked and swore and people laughed, then it came at me again flapping it's wings, and I ran. I felt like a numpty, and people were laughing at me, but then it swooped at me for a third time and I had to hide behind a car, checking the sky for my attacker. I saw the coast was clear, so I ran doubled over to get to the cover of the bus stop.

I guess it thought I was in it's territory, or was going to take it's food or something like that.
BANNED

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:09 AM       
maybe it thought you were a seagull cause you were flapping your arms around waving good bye :O
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:25 AM       
Hmmm, that sounds like a reasonable explanation.
BANNED

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:28 AM       
the secret to seagulls is to punch them
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 08:51 AM       
I was walking around the other day and couldn't help myself but marvel at the beauty of the world around me. Every corner had a nice surprise for me and for my wondering curious mind. Talking simply won't do it justice so let these pictures fill in a thousand words in your ill informed, unbeautified minds.

WARNING! The following picture makes the Grand Canyon look like a welfare check.

Spoilers!

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 09:44 AM       
A lot of reddish swampwater comes from tannin, from decaying leaves.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:46 AM       
RED CLAY I TELL YOU
BANNED

Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
guys i think that elx would already know all of these things
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 10:47 AM       
Nothing worthwhile, but the clouds this morning looked pretty neat:

MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jan 29th, 2010, 07:37 PM       
Dude, what happened to your house?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 04:48 AM       
His roof was on fire and he didn't need no fucking water.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 08:52 AM       
That's not just the roof! The entire interior is black and destroyed.

He wasn't home and he lives alone with no pets. He was out drinking when a space heater sparked and took the whole house down. He was drunk when he got a call that his 60 years of possessions were being reduced to ash.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 10:14 PM       
hiking in SW Ohio.

High Crime!!!

Hazardous Cliffs!

Hand-sized spiders! (Pretty sure this is a fishing spider)

Steep cliffs!

Dark caves! Possibly used condoms!

Treacherous paths!