Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin

JOEBIALEK is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 09:28 PM        Israel
In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 09:47 PM       
Tell us more about this "Israel"......
Mocker
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 09:54 PM       
Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Joe Bialek and I was born on September 12, 1963 just 40 days before the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. My family was originally from Cleveland, Ohio. It is the city of my current residence. I attended Padua High School in Parma, Ohio and went on to complete a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and a Masters of Public Administration at the University of Akron. In 1993, I moved back to Cleveland and resided in my grandfather's house located in the neighborhood known as Slavic Village. This is where my grandfather immigrated from Poland and the house where my father was born. I then ran for city council against the incumbent who was elected in 1985. After work each day I would walk to each of the 9,000 registered households from April to August and seemed to make a positive impression among the voters. However two other candidates entered the race and I finished last. The strange thing about the results, however, was the disparity between the absentee ballots and the card-punched ballots. According to the absentee ballots, I lost by a 2-to-1 margin to the incumbent but won by a 16-to-1 margin over the other two candidates. But according to the card-punched ballots, I finished last by just 4 votes. I was so exhausted by the campaign that a recount was the furthest from my mind. In the general election, the incumbent retained his seat.

Shortly after the election, I was elected President of South East Clevelanders Together. The purpose of this non-profit group was to organize each of the twelve sub-neighborhoods located within Slavic Village (Ward 12) to address quality of life issues in an aggressive and systematic manner. Needless to say, it did not take long for our group to clash with the Councilman's housing group. Their primary objective was to build and rehabilitate housing without any real regard for the other issues affecting the residents and business owners. The councilman's father owns a large real estate company so I'll let you draw your own conclusion. Our funding was cut off from the City of Cleveland and efforts to raise money through foundations were sabotaged. Inevitably I was forced to use my own money to sustain the efforts of the organization. In spite of all the resistance, however, we were very successfull in organizing block clubs and civic associations as well as bringing pressure to provide solutions to the problems plaguing the community. All during this time, the councilman attempted to spin my intentions as simply an effort to prepare for a second council run. I did not run again in 1997 because I felt it would be more beneficial for the community if SECT continued to push for action rather than allow the entrenched councilman to ignore issues while his housing group pushed rehabilitations and new construction.

In 1999, I moved to the Old Brooklyn neighborhood of the city of Cleveland. I decided to withdraw from public life and shift my focus to reading philosophy, economics, sociology, religion, psychology and political theory. I also committed to writing a editorial piece once per month hence the reason for my monthly email and message board postings. I do this out of altruism and receive no compensation what so ever. My sole objective is to offer suggestions on how we may fine tune America and stear the United States in a positive direction. I know I've been guilty of posting to message boards and not returning to join in the discussion. But I have read most responses. Accordingly, I hereby commit to returning no sooner or later than 24 hours after my post to answer counter arguments. I'll only respond to intellectual contributions not insults or statements from those who treat message boards like their little fiefdoms. For those of you who would like to contact me, you may reach me at the email address listed below. Thanks and let us continue to "fine tune America".

Joe Bialek
Cleveland, Ohio
jgbialek@adelphia.net
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 10:40 PM       
Do you just post things from your blog?
Mocker
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 10:45 PM       
Please Emu, Joe requests only intelligent discussion.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 10:53 PM       
Sorry.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2006, 11:10 PM       
It'd be a lot harder to dismiss this guy as a ranting antisemite if it weren't for the inclusion of that third paragraph, which might better be paraphrased as "allow me to list some Jewish slander, and imply that it's actually based in fact!"

Newsflash Joe: you are a bigot and a delusional. I'm sorry you think the Jews stole your city council seat, but really, this is no way to behave. You need to seek psychiatric help, Joe.

That is of course, if this is actually Joe posting, and not just some repost monkey looking for laughs. (IP check?)
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 12:58 AM       
the guy never makes dialogue
Mocker
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 01:15 AM       
Quote:
Accordingly, I hereby commit to returning no sooner or later than 24 hours after my post to answer counter arguments.
HE WILL RETURN IN PRECISELY 24 HOURS!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 01:20 AM       
bull honkey
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 03:58 AM       
I request a response to this counter-argument: you're a fucking nonce.

Come back when you can spell 'steer'.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 10:08 AM       
This thread is just meaningless until Abcdgetztdhd gets here. I think we've estblished that while all of us hve thoughts on the subject of Israel, only Abcdhhxhjd knows the truth.

In addition, he's the only one here who actually cares about the Jews.

He must be taking a sick day.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 11:08 AM       
I know I have my own thoughts on Israel's policies and it is far similiar to JFK's views on their policies...

Which is why I refuse to drive a convertible.
Mocker
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 11:10 AM       
Don't ever change, Geggy.
say what now?
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 11:22 AM       
I think I have big enough of balls not to change...
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 01:30 PM       
I have no clue what JFK's thoughts on Israel's policies were. Care to enlighten me Geggy or anyone else?
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2006, 07:17 PM       
Yeah Geggy, tell us...while you're at it, what should we deduct from the fact that a self identified Palestinian man killed his brother?

While you're troubling yourself, I'm wondering, is there a conspiracy theory you like that doesn't feature Jews or Israel as the culprit?
Mocker
Old Apr 8th, 2006, 12:44 AM        Re: Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:28 pm
THAT LYING BASTARD!
say what now?
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:02 PM       
Yeah i know i know copy and paste i'm too lazy...ABCDXXX in case you didnt get it...the convertible remark was a joke...chill out already...you guys need to visit john f kennedy school of government at harvard university. The first floor lobby is a gold mine of a library if you want to learn about JFK. Did you know that he was a meth addict? haha. i've said tyoo much.

John F. Kennedy entered the White House hoping to make America and the world a better and safer place in which to live. Through diplomacy, he wanted to achieve a settlement of the East-West tensions and to bring about a peaceful resolution to such issues as the Israeli-Arab conflict. Although his provision of defensive HAWK anti-aircraft missiles, in response to Russian, French and British arms sales to the Arabs, made him the first President to supply arms to Israel, Kennedy feared both exacerbation of the arms race and the proliferation of nuclear weapons. While he remained an honest and loyal friend to Israel, he also attempted to further America's relationship with the Arab states and to encourage a settlement of the Arab refugee issue.

Kennedy was an independent thinker who learned how to rely upon his own best judgment and intelligence rather than upon his father or officials like Dean Rusk or Allen Dulles. Kennedy ultimately agreed to regular consultations between Israeli and American military personnel, but he would not agree to a dual alliance nor would he allow America to become Israel's main source of military equipment. The author contends that it was this precarious and uncertain diplomatic and military situation that encouraged Israel to develop its own defense industries and to investigate the possibilities of producing its own nuclear weapons systems.

http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/C8007.aspx
Mocker

Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
The author contends that it was this precarious and uncertain diplomatic and military situation that encouraged Israel to develop its own defense industries and to investigate the possibilities of producing its own nuclear weapons systems.

http://www.greenwood.com/catalog/C8007.aspx
That should be edited to read "The author admits he doesn't know about the well established weapons program in collaboration with the Czechs, and the French". Mind you, I don't see anything in the above paragraph you cited which suggests a threat to Israel anyway.

Speaking of Harvard U, though....that Jewish lobby paper makes a huge fuss over JFk comparing the US-Israel relationship to the US-UK relationship. Y'all want it both ways. That's okay though. Zionists like me don't just run the world for the hell of it, Geggy. We do it so we can make assholes like you miserable. In the next week, I've arranged for a great tragedy to come your way. I can do that. Because I'm a Zionist, and you're right, you've said too much. It's hitting too close to home, and I'd wish you would stop. Nothing personal really, it's just that, it's almost Passover, and you're distracting us from counting our money and exploiting the Holocaust fable.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:50 PM       
YAAAAAY!! You're here! Now there can be a valid discussion of Israel.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2006, 05:50 PM        Re: Israel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEBIALEK
Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen."
that sounds like something Kulturekamft would say

Oh yeah, adcdfasdfdsagreui y5ruybtrytbughurt, you are even more of a whiny bitch than I am.
Mocker

Old Apr 10th, 2006, 08:44 PM       
who's whining?
i'm just confused why cabal membership doesn't come with exemption fromhaving my balls rubbed by airport security. god bless jetlue and their free wifi.
edit: yup i'm circumsized. they're letting me board the special plane.
Forum Virgin

JOEBIALEK is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 01:35 PM        SAME
only a Jew finds the truth anti-semitic
Mocker
Old Apr 29th, 2006, 02:08 PM       
Keep up the good work, Joe. You made the right decision, leaving public life in order to write and educate us all.

God Bless.