Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 08:51 PM        Silent Hill 3
I'm sitting here wondering if I should play this game. Silent Hill 2 pissed me off because there was too little action. I never even bothered to play the first one.

Has anyone played this game?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2003, 10:48 PM       
I rented it and will probably finish it within a few days like I did with silent hill 2, which I loved. I'll post here to let ya know if it's any good or not.

That was very funny. Well done.
...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 11th, 2003, 04:10 AM       
I played it. It's fucking awesome. It's in a mall, so there's no fog, but it's so dark that it kind of annoys me. I know that it's par for the course, but still.

I'm an hour into the game, just beat this big worm thing with Action and Riddles on Easy.

NIGhtMAre is probably a spambot
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 03:10 PM       
i have silent hill 1 which is okay.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 05:33 PM       
I beat it and returned it the other day but didn't like it much. It might've been cause I set the action too high (hard) but it also took too long to get a good story going and even then it was just a continuation of sh1's. Ah well, I rented fatal frame and will likely get spooked with that.

Silent Hill 2 is still my favorite survival/horror game. It's got the best story, best setting (Silent hill 3 had too little of the "misty silent hill" and wasn't as creepy) and it made me think to figure out why the fuck certain things were happening.

...for breakfast?!
Old Aug 17th, 2003, 05:35 PM       
...But you loved the Haunted Mansion.

I still haven't found out how or why that guy called and sang Happy Birthday in the hospital.
BaronVonBoner is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 01:25 PM       
Do you remember the 'Woman in flight' drawing in the prison in SH2??? That drawing made me laugh and i miss it.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2003, 10:06 PM       
I still never finished the first one.

The school scared the shit out of me with those crazy knife babies

Generator86 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 26th, 2003, 02:00 AM       
Never finished the first one either. Flying monsters were a bit too much for me and my friend to handle.

I beat the next two, though. One of the freakiest series of games of all time, in my opinion.

I had to select the puzzles on easy, since alcohol is somewhat of an inhibitor of rational thought, or so I've heard.

Quote:
you type well for being drunk...

NIGhtMAre is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2003, 02:44 PM       
Yea when i came to the school the babys were a bit to crazzy for me. I have Sh3 demo though. It knda sucks.
The Wolf
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 04:20 PM       
I didn't like sh3 that much, but admittedly, part of why I didn't like it was cause I had to run from monsters too often, which is something I usually don't do in survival/horror games. Oh well, it's my own fault for setting the difficulty level to high. I'm sure I'll rent it again sometime and set the combat to normal and enjoy it a lot more.

It did have a pretty creepy atmosphere though.

Ya my sideburns are epic
payne is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2003, 11:55 PM       
it is a hard scary game but fun by the way the person who called in the hospital i think is stanley coleman the guy who kept leaving the diares around i think not so sure
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2003, 12:01 AM       
shut up fag

-willie