Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
HEY SAM, IF YOU BLOCK ME FROM INSTANT MESSAGES AND THEN I SIGN UP UNDER A NEW NAME TO TRY TO BE BUDDIES WITH YOU, DOES THAT MEAN I'M A FAG?
AND A CREEPY OBSESSIVE FATTY FAT.
Yukiko is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
Well, no, it's just that at a forum like this, there is a high possibility that you're an ALT.
Wow, you have no idea how insulting you are. You think everything is about you. I don't think I have seen you show interest in anything else other than yourself. You get uglier with each post. No wonder people pick on you.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
May I present to you, Buzz Lightrear:
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1244164787
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:22 PM       
shut the fuck up yuki, you're not helping anyone here.
i'm considering doing mspaint noods of you and sending them out to all your friends on gaia
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM       
and me, don't forget to send me one.
Egg
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:25 PM       
Well duh, you're always first on my perv list
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:28 PM       
CiG you are the coolest person in the world.
Egg
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:29 PM       
cooler than clement anyways
The Unicorn
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:30 PM       
like that's hard
Egg
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
like that's hard
i sure am, like a fucking rock right now
The Unicorn
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
HARD AS FUCKING DIAMONDS

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukiko View Post
Wow, you have no idea how insulting you are. You think everything is about you. I don't think I have seen you show interest in anything else other than yourself. You get uglier with each post. No wonder people pick on you.
Yuki, I don't think this is something to get offended about. I didn't say you WERE an ALT, I said it's a high possibility.

That irrational anger further reinforces that notion.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 09:55 PM       
Hahaha HE SURE KNOWS ABOUT WOMEN AND IRRATIONAL ANGER!

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
Guys, I want you to be seriously honest with me: Why do you hate me so much? I've shown that I've changed, I've shown that I'm not a psychotic little shit stain anymore, I've been perfectly calm and rational, I haven't said anything random, I haven't said anything vulgar, I haven't insulted you, I haven't typed in ALLCAPS or used more than one exclamation point, except in a appropriate contexts, so why? Why all this meaningless contempt for me?

Is it for stupid reasons such as what words I like to use? Because I refuse to react to your attempts at insulting me?

What do I have to do to get you to respect me?
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:01 PM       
SHUT UP
IT"S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
SHUT UP
IT"S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
So why don't YOU guys shut up? A bit hypocritical, don't you think?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
If I said I respected you, would you let me suck your dick, JC?

Beacuser I do respect you, but I hunger for your knob.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Guys, I want you to be seriously honest with me: Why do you hate me so much? I've shown that I've changed, I've shown that I'm not a psychotic little shit stain anymore, I've been perfectly calm and rational, I haven't said anything random, I haven't said anything vulgar, I haven't insulted you, I haven't typed in ALLCAPS or used more than one exclamation point, except in a appropriate contexts, so why? Why all this meaningless contempt for me?

Is it for stupid reasons such as what words I like to use? Because I refuse to react to your attempts at insulting me?

What do I have to do to get you to respect me?
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Unicorn
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:06 PM       
JONATHAN CLEMENTS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND A TOILET BOWL
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Maybe it's because you're a punk ass little puss bitch?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
If I said I respected you, would you let me suck your dick, JC?

Beacuser I do respect you, but I hunger for your knob.
See, I'm always reluctant to reply to things like this because I hate giving people the satisfaction of having treated sarcasm as if it were sincerity.

So, if you ARE sincere about respecting me, then thank you. I appreciate that very much.

Quote:
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
JONATHAN CLEMENTS YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE AND A TOILET BOWL
Quote:
See, and you won't even specify what it is that you hate about me. I can't read your minds, guys.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:29 PM       
Taking this forum seriously in terms of Finding Friends and Respect is generally ill-advised. This place is a psychological S&M den.

Taking the "intellectual high road" when faced with conflict, as in "what, are you upset by my sophisticated verbiage and superior knowledge?" is generally ill-advised.

And I'm always a little stunned when people plunge in without reading the forums and finding all of this out for themselves. It's like people who are mowed down by trains...the tracks are right there where anyone can see them, it's not like the thing comes out of nowhere.
Egg
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
emo/goth clement:
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1244168993
angry clement:
http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/r...g?t=1244168979
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 4th, 2009, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
See, and you won't even specify what it is that you hate about me. I can't read your minds, guys.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old Jun 5th, 2009, 12:41 AM       
Quote:
Fuck you... You're like a damned broken record...