Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:32 PM       
Are you saying that it doesn't work?
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:41 PM       
Oh and Coolinator. We are trying to have a fucking discussion and your dumbass is distracting everyone from what is an interesting thread on terrorism. I don't even know why kahl is talking about horror movies as if thats what people mean by causing terror among the population and I assume its because of your stupid ass.

What is the definition of is. Is all i think about when people debate what is terrorism. Fly a plane into IRS building = terrorism. fly a plane into twin towers = terrorism. blow yourself up on a train, subway, whatever with the aim to kill as many civilians as possible is terrorism. You don't want to call it terrorism thats fine. As if the word to describe these people really matters. The fact is these people have no respect for human life and their idea of resistance fighting doesn't have much of a place in the modern world. And I don't know how any educated person brought up in a western country could ever try to defend their actions by claiming they are fighting oppression or that the problem is caused by us and we just ignore the source of their pain. As if these people would stop fighting for their cause if we left the middle east. Half have been brainwashed as kids. many have no idea the reasons why they fight. they are islamic gang members essentially who like explosives. they blow their own mosques up for gods sake.they are irrational morons who will always have a cause to fight for because they think Palestine's capital should be in the middle of what is now israel which will obviously never happen and is such a ridiclous demand for peace. and didnt you know jews and americans are evil.
Mocker
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:47 PM       
I also don't think someone is acting on their own indiviual accord when their plane ticket is financed by the group and the group trained him in explosives which is the case of the underwear bomber. They didnt just send him on his merry way. They trained the 'soldier' and financed his mission. Hes apart of the group I'd say or maybe I'm misinformed but i thought he was trained in yemen.

From wikipedia obviously not the most reliable source but im in a rush. "Yemeni officials said that he was in Yemen from early August 2009, overstayed his student visa (which was valid through September 21), and left Yemen on December 7 (flying to Ethiopia, and then two days later to Ghana)." "Yemeni officials have said that Abdulmutallab traveled to the mountainous Shabwah Province to meet with "Al Qaeda elements" before leaving Yemen."

The New York Times reported that "officials said the suspect told them he had obtained plastic explosives that were sewn into his underwear and a syringe from a bomb expert in Yemen associated with Al Qaeda."

from what i read it sounds like he was def sent on the mission by al qaeda or some group of islamic fanatics using the name al qaeda like they all seem to do nowadays. jesus i can't spell qaeda for the life of me.

According to a U.S. intelligence official, intercepts and other information point to connections between the two: "Some of the information ... comes from Abdulmutallab, who ... said that he met with al-Awlaki and senior al-Qaeda members during an extended trip to Yemen this year, and that the cleric was involved in some elements of planning or preparing the attack and in providing religious justification for it.

What a free thinking individual the underwear bomber was. Like I said all that came from wikipedia which might of been entered in by george w bush for all i know. But i remember reading very similar things from bbc news and other credible new sources when this was front page news.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Fly a plane into IRS building = terrorism. fly a plane into twin towers = terrorism. blow yourself up on a train, subway, whatever with the aim to kill as many civilians as possible is terrorism. You don't want to call it terrorism thats fine. As if the word to describe these people really matters. The fact is these people have no respect for human life and their idea of resistance fighting doesn't have much of a place in the modern world.
the word to describe it does matter because we punish people and make policies based on it.
Modern world? which one.

Quote:
they are irrational morons who will always have a cause to fight for because they think Palestine's capital should be in the middle of what is now israel which will obviously never happen and is such a ridiclous demand for peace. and didnt you know jews and americans are evil.
well didn't some other countries give jews jerusalem as part of some peace treaty or something i dunno.
Mocker
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 03:31 AM       
as far as i know obama doesn't use the war on terrorism term or rhetoric anymore or atleast not very often.

israel was formed in like the 50s. its time for the palestinians to accept reality and stop demanding shit that will never happen like having a capital in someone else's present day country. its internationally recognized as a country(yes the jewish people have settlements outside their terroritory but why would they ever stop now? when they removed most of the settlements it didnt bring them one step closer to peace). this isnt something i just made up. they shouldn't even worry about the jews with all the internal fighting that goes on. it they just focused on making their lives better for their kids and stop worrying about the destruction of israel maybe in the future they'd have better lives and a functioning country. like if palestinian became a country tomorrow it would still be a shithole and they would just be officially at war with israel opposed to fighting a guerrlla war. arafat was def fighting for his people and to improve his country thats why his wife lived in a mansion in a different country and he had millions. lets use kids the easiest to manipulate and turn them into suicide bombers before the age of 16. i can see why its so easy to side with the palestinians. i mean they have such a loving and tolerant culture.

modern world as in first world countries opposed to third world countries where they don't have modern technology, medicine, or infrasture. im glad this needs to be explained because you feel inclined to nitpick words. MODERN TO WHO.

one defintion of modern is =Of or relating to a recently developed or advanced style, technique, or technology: modern art; modern medicine.

well we have modern medicine and tecnology that they don't

another defintion =
One who has modern ideas, standards, or beliefs.

I'd say since western countries are typically more secular, science friendly, and don't blow themselves up very often,oh and we don't treat our women like a sub species. oh and we have sewer systems.... i'd say we have more modern ideas, standards and beliefs in general.

i know theres so much to love and admire about the middle east. i mean who doesn't love the oppression of women in the 21st century?

all the middle eastern foriegners(three men from pakistan) i work with all agree that their home countries are pretty violent and intolerant and not very pratical compared to the life and thinking in america. and most say that the majority of the people back in their home country espeically the uneducated are very sympathic to al queda cause and are very brainwashed to hate jews, europeans and americans. one guy doesnt even want to go back to pakistan to visit his relatives because suicide bombings are becoming so common place there. we can keep lying to ourselves and say they don't have a problem in their culture but they do. its just humorous because the people who moved from pakistan that i work with have no problem labeling the bombers in pakistan or iraq as terrorists or the recent subway bombers as terrorists but for some reason whiney americans do. they are unhappy with our foriegn policy and with civilian casulaties but they are smart enough to recognize we arent the evil country we are made out to be and that we actually offer people who come to our country including muslims a greater oppurtunity at a good life compared to pakistan or most of the neighboring countries can. they also dont think suicide bombers are a legitimate form of resistance to oppression. they also like that they can criticize our govt without fear of retribution. but we are evil i tell them. go back to pakistan. thats where freedom thrives and oppurtunity awaits!

maybe im just more exposed to middle easterners being from ny but most dont like our foriegn policy but they also dont like how badly these fools are harming their religion's reputation in the world with their disregard for human life. and most would agree that theres def an indoctrination problem in the middle east and that their culture and countries are being overrun and held hostage by fanatics. crazy NY with their tolerance for everybody

Last edited by Ant10708 : Apr 3rd, 2010 at 04:01 AM.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:01 AM       
i just think saying that their form of resistance doesn't have much place in the modern world is kind of interesting since their form of resistance exists in the modern world and seems to have quite a place in their modern world ...

Quote:
israel was formed in like the 50s. its time for the palestinians to accept reality and stop demanding shit that will never happen like having a capital in someone else's present day country. its internationally recognized as a country. this isnt something i just made up.
So?
Anyway, their whole argument is that its really their country or some shit anyway so it kind of mitigates that claim but whatever i dont really want to argue about that.
Mocker
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:04 AM       
i know i wish you and coolinator didn't gay up this thread.

They can argue it all they want that its their country, rightfully so or not, but it won't change a damn thing and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. hmm maybe this time blowing up a cafe will get the israelies to back off us.
BANNED

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:06 AM       
Quote:
i know theres so much to love and admire about the middle east. i mean who doesn't love the oppression of women in the 21st century?

all the middle eastern foriegners(three men from pakistan) i work with all agree that their home countries are pretty violent and intolerant and not very pratical compared to the life and thinking in america. and most say that the majority of the people back in their home country espeically the uneducated are very sympathic to al queda cause and are very brainwashed to hate jews, europeans and americans. one guy doesnt even want to go back to pakistan to visit his relatives because suicide bombings are becoming so common place there. we can keep lying to ourselves and say they don't have a problem in their culture but they do. its just humorous because the people who moved from pakistan that i work with have no problem labeling the bombers in pakistan or iraq as terrorists or the recent subway bombers as terrorists but for some reason whiney americans do. they are unhappy with our foriegn policy and with civilian casulaties but they are smart enough to recognize we arent the evil country we are made out to be and that we actually offer people who come to our country including muslims a greater oppurtunity at a good life compared to pakistan or most of the neighboring countries can. they also like that they can criticize our govt without fear of retribution. but we are evil i tell them. go back to pakistan. thats where freedom thrives and oppurtunity awaits!
This has something to do with the definition of terrorism, right?
Mocker
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:13 AM       
we already concluded that terrorism has no concrete definition. stop arguing. you said you didn't want to. im all hopped up on red bull and cant sleep so excuse my mushing together of topics and diverting from the main disscussion. How to properly define terrorism and does it even exist? yay fun....

before you fools started talking about definitions we were discussing if terrorists as we know them are legitimate fighters/soldiers for their movements. interesting discussion before you and coolinator arrived
Banned
agrajtech11 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 06:57 AM       
That was very hazardous problem.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 09:49 AM       
The internet is awful for discussions between three or four people because I don't want to spend an hour quoting and typing every point made since I last posted

As for the point about horror movies and their ilk, I wouldn't count them as terrorism, obviously. If you want me to throw 'violence against innocent people' as another requirement, then sure, but my definition isn't supposed to be rigid in the sense that if you aren't points A through B then you aren't a terrorist. I was more leaning towards a view of being subjective about these acts/groups, and maybe base whether they are terrorists less on ticking the boxes required of 'terrorism', and maybe focusing on the emotions (no laughing at the back please) not only behind the attacks/groups, but the effects that they cause.

Obviously this isn't something that is likely to either become any nations mantra, or actually change Al'Qaedas classification or anything, it's just how I see things.

Ant: Kahl always brings something to a discussion. Oh, and you know that there are stances other than 'with us or against us', right? People can talk shit about Israel and it's many human rights abuses without also praising the sewerage systems of the West Bank.

Coolinator: seriously, you are not wowing anyone or causing any of us to second guess everything we believe in. It's like it's September 20th 2001 with you, and you think we need to be told that *GASP* we live in a new world, things are going to be different, and while we're at it don't believe everything the government tells you about so called terrorism. Hey, have you heard that America went into Iraq on false pretenses about WMDs? Wait a second I have a photo around here of Saddam shaking hands with Rumsfeld... Most of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis, I know right? But, here's the thing, America is pretty much married to Saudi Arabia because of, get this, oil. Fucking blood for oil. Do you guys know they call them happy meals to appeal to children? Seriously, they are targeting children with advertising now.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
they are irrational morons who will always have a cause to fight for because they think Palestine's capital should be in the middle of what is now israel which will obviously never happen and is such a ridiclous demand for peace. and didnt you know jews and americans are evil.
1. I'm not defending their use of violence or terrorism. I am merely trying to explain it. By understanding terrorists and terrorism it allows us to better combat it. Just because you do not agree with something, or someone's methods does not mean that it is not a rational choice. Their goals can be, and often are, unrealistic, but the choice to use terrorism is rational.

2. You are generalizing the situation in the middle east horribly.

3. There is actually great debate going on about whether or not the guy who flew the plane into the irs building was a terrorist or not. Some argue that it was merely a murder suicide attempt because his life had gone to shit while others think it could be construed as a overall attack on the irs and the American system.

4. Terrorists argue many of the same things that you are arguing about them. Who is right? You, them, or is it relative? Once again I am not making an argument for either side, my posts, ignoring the ones for coolie, have just been attempting to explain terrorism and the mindset that leads people to thinking that it's ok to blow up a bunch of innocent people.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 11:51 AM       
Quote:
I also don't think someone is acting on their own indiviual accord when their plane ticket is financed by the group and the group trained him in explosives which is the case of the underwear bomber. They didnt just send him on his merry way. They trained the 'soldier' and financed his mission. Hes apart of the group I'd say or maybe I'm misinformed but i thought he was trained in yemen.
The New York Times reported that "officials said the suspect told them he had obtained plastic explosives that were sewn into his underwear and a syringe from a bomb expert in Yemen associated with Al Qaeda."
What a free thinking individual the underwear bomber was. Like I said all that came from wikipedia which might of been entered in by george w bush for all i know. But i remember reading very similar things from bbc news and other credible new sources when this was front page news.
Yes, he was trained, etc. I'm not aware of them actually telling him what flight to get on, where to put the explosives on his body, etc. They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions. It wasn't thoroughly planned by a group, but more so by him alone, hence the reason that he had no idea how to properly mix the chemicals to cause a sufficient ignition.
BANNED

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 07:09 PM       
well i just wanted you to know why considering any act that has the intent to cause terror terrorism might be problematic.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 08:40 PM       
WHO ARE YOU RESPONDING TOO
Mocker
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 01:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Yes, he was trained, etc. I'm not aware of them actually telling him what flight to get on, where to put the explosives on his body, etc. They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions. It wasn't thoroughly planned by a group, but more so by him alone, hence the reason that he had no idea how to properly mix the chemicals to cause a sufficient ignition.
They don't plan specifics for most of their acts of terror and many of the people only know very specfic parts of the overall plan. that because its easier to get caught if you plan everything out and tell everyone. They also have sleeper cells and they are part of the overall organization. Some of the 9/11 hijackers didnt even know how to properly fly a plane into the capital. i guess that wasnt thoroughly planned either and those terrorists planned it alone.bin laden didnt sign them up for flying school and buy their plane tickets for them. they did it themselves. that doesnt mean they werent part of a larger organization making this happen with training, money and spiritual support. or maybe you think they were lone wolves

"They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions." That just sounds so dumb to me. Oh they only provided him with the bomb making material, training and told him he'd get 72 virgins in heaven if he did it but they in no way helped plan the attack lol. yup he was a free thinking individual no doubt about it.

Last edited by Ant10708 : Apr 4th, 2010 at 01:54 AM.
Mocker
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Ant: Kahl always brings something to a discussion. Oh, and you know that there are stances other than 'with us or against us', right? People can talk shit about Israel and it's many human rights abuses without also praising the sewerage systems of the West Bank.
no shit thats why i mentioned about the pakistan people i know who talk shit about the us govts fopriegn policy but also condem suicide bombers and the tactics being used by their people. thats the exact opposite of with us or agaisnt us(tahts looking at both sides of a situation without being an idiot). these people in the middle east need to do the same. i work with these people and generally agree with them about our foriegn policy. but talking shit about israel as the sole cause of their problems and pretending that palestinians uphold human rights better is just absurd to me. i get my news from bbc which is def not pro israel but i can still be well read enough to know that the palestinians will never get anything they want if they keep fighting for the destruction of israel. the isralies atleast make an effort(like pulling back settlements) and not straight up bombing them entirely. most countries wouldnt put up a group of people next door to them calling for their destruction. they have arabs in their country who dont live as comfortable life but they arent treated the way a jew would be treated in palestine. i watched a documentary where i think a british reporter was killed by an israeli tank(obviously one of the problems of israel) while he waved a white flag but before that he was in a home with palestinians and they were teaching their kids that jews were dogs. They don't even know that most people driving tanks on their lands are mostly arabs. Their culture has a fundalmental problem with tolerance especially when it comes to women, different religions, or anything they dont fucking approve of. Denying that is insane and an insult to women and jewish people most of all. Israel has a problem maybe with their military tactics but i dont believe they have racism and hate seeping into their culture like a virus. thats my point. the jewish population on long island doesnt start killing muslims because the palestinians blow up cafes in israel. but for some reason many mulims blow themselves up because of the plight of the palestinians. if palestine could take over israel tomorrow and the terrorists in the middle east would just start fighting amongst themselves for power or concentrate on another group of people(russians maybe) they deem fit to kill. I just don't understand how people support modern day middle eastern culture. They routinely circumcise women as a punishment and teach their kids using only the koran. they are backwards culture compared to the western world.

even when the taliban was gone the men of afghanstan didnt suddenly start treating women like humans. the men are taught its ok to be an animal to women at a young age. thats not ok to me.

"Forced marriage, particularly of girl children, and violence against women in the family are widespread in many areas of the country. These crimes of violence continue with the active support or passive complicity of state agents, armed groups, families and communities. This continuing violence against women in Afghanistan causes untold suffering and denies women their fundamental human rights. "

"Even when a woman is able to approach the police or the courts, she faces extreme discrimination. "

"
Ziba", aged only 14, was sentenced to three years in prison for running away from home. She had been abused by the cousin she had been forced to marry when she was 13. "

""If my husband cannot prove to his family that I am a virgin, I would be hounded, ostracised and sent home in disgrace. My father, who is a devout Muslim, would regard it as the ultimate shame."

""The entire family could be cast out from the friends and society they hold dear, and I honestly believe that one of my fanatically religious cousins or uncles might kill me in revenge, to purge them of my sins. Incredible as it may seem, honour killings are still accepted within our religion." -pakistani woman who had her hymen "restored"

I don't know how these people are accepted or excused or explained by what seems like educated people. The culture has problems. Many have no naccess to information and are brainwashed since birth. If you think all their problems stem solely from us or israel then i think your wrong. this is the 21st century and women are still routinely subjected to honor killings by their families and we are suppose to want to understand that culture? i understand that its been perverted and is desperatly in need of reform or some sane people in power who are not still living in the 19th and early 20th century frame of mind.

if neo nazis started routinly doing the things being done in the middle east there would be an uproar and it wouldnt be tolerated for one second atleast in america. for some reason being muslim gives you a right to be a racist and treat women like dogs without being questioned.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 04:37 AM       
Quote:
but talking shit about israel as the sole cause of their problems and pretending that palestinians uphold human rights better is just absurd to me.
Nobody is saying that, hence:

Quote:
People can talk shit about Israel and it's many human rights abuses without also praising the sewerage systems of the West Bank.
It is perfectly acceptable to view both groups with the same scrutiny. It is perfectly reasonable for someone to focus on Israel without also feeling compelled to 'balance' things out by throwing in criticism towards the Palestinians as well. We're not children, and you can't assume we are supporting terrorism (oh, whatever that word may mean) from Palestinians simply because we don't support it from Israel.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:06 AM       
Quote:
They don't plan specifics for most of their acts of terror and many of the people only know very specfic parts of the overall plan. that because its easier to get caught if you plan everything out and tell everyone. They also have sleeper cells and they are part of the overall organization. Some of the 9/11 hijackers didnt even know how to properly fly a plane into the capital. i guess that wasnt thoroughly planned either and those terrorists planned it alone.bin laden didnt sign them up for flying school and buy their plane tickets for them. they did it themselves. that doesnt mean they werent part of a larger organization making this happen with training, money and spiritual support. or maybe you think they were lone wolves

"They just provided him with material and training and condoned his actions." That just sounds so dumb to me. Oh they only provided him with the bomb making material, training and told him he'd get 72 virgins in heaven if he did it but they in no way helped plan the attack lol. yup he was a free thinking individual no doubt about it.
Al Qaeda planned the september 11th attacks and sent those men to carry out the attacks. How could they be the ones to plan it if most of them didn't even know what the targets were? That's not what I'm talking about when I'm referring to individuals who carry out their own attacks. Have you ever actually studied terrorism or do you just catch the news occasionally? My understanding is that he planned the attack largely by himself, but let's say that Al Qaeda or another group did plan the underwear attack, there are still individuals who carry out terrorists attacks on their own. Timothy McVeigh, along with a pal, carried out a attack without the aid of any group, though they were affiliated with several white separatist movements.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
no shit thats why i mentioned about the pakistan people i know who talk shit about the us govts fopriegn policy but also condem suicide bombers and the tactics being used by their people. thats the exact opposite of with us or agaisnt us(tahts looking at both sides of a situation without being an idiot). these people in the middle east need to do the same. i work with these people and generally agree with them about our foriegn policy. but talking shit about israel as the sole cause of their problems and pretending that palestinians uphold human rights better is just absurd to me. i get my news from bbc which is def not pro israel but i can still be well read enough to know that the palestinians will never get anything they want if they keep fighting for the destruction of israel. the isralies atleast make an effort(like pulling back settlements) and not straight up bombing them entirely. most countries wouldnt put up a group of people next door to them calling for their destruction. they have arabs in their country who dont live as comfortable life but they arent treated the way a jew would be treated in palestine. i watched a documentary where i think a british reporter was killed by an israeli tank(obviously one of the problems of israel) while he waved a white flag but before that he was in a home with palestinians and they were teaching their kids that jews were dogs. They don't even know that most people driving tanks on their lands are mostly arabs. Their culture has a fundalmental problem with tolerance especially when it comes to women, different religions, or anything they dont fucking approve of. Denying that is insane and an insult to women and jewish people most of all. Israel has a problem maybe with their military tactics but i dont believe they have racism and hate seeping into their culture like a virus. thats my point. the jewish population on long island doesnt start killing muslims because the palestinians blow up cafes in israel. but for some reason many mulims blow themselves up because of the plight of the palestinians. if palestine could take over israel tomorrow and the terrorists in the middle east would just start fighting amongst themselves for power or concentrate on another group of people(russians maybe) they deem fit to kill. I just don't understand how people support modern day middle eastern culture. They routinely circumcise women as a punishment and teach their kids using only the koran. they are backwards culture compared to the western world.

even when the taliban was gone the men of afghanstan didnt suddenly start treating women like humans. the men are taught its ok to be an animal to women at a young age. thats not ok to me.
I don't think that it's ok, nor does anyone else here either. We are not discussing how to solve those issues, we are discussing terrorism, why it happens, and how to effectively combat it.

Quote:
I don't know how these people are accepted or excused or explained by what seems like educated people. The culture has problems. Many have no naccess to information and are brainwashed since birth. If you think all their problems stem solely from us or israel then i think your wrong. this is the 21st century and women are still routinely subjected to honor killings by their families and we are suppose to want to understand that culture? i understand that its been perverted and is desperatly in need of reform or some sane people in power who are not still living in the 19th and early 20th century frame of mind.

if neo nazis started routinly doing the things being done in the middle east there would be an uproar and it wouldnt be tolerated for one second atleast in america. for some reason being muslim gives you a right to be a racist and treat women like dogs without being questioned.
You're so fucking stupid. You're explaining it right there. They have problems. Sure, you're not going into detail or stating anything that could possibly help anyone but you're so simple minded that you can't even keep up with what me and Zhukov are posting about. You're like a juggalo version of coolinator, except what you believe is actually accepted by most people who aren't actually educated on terrorism.
BANNED

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU RESPONDING TOO
Coolinator, Zhukov and ant?
BANNED

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Quote:
no shit thats why i mentioned about the pakistan people i know who talk shit about the us govts fopriegn policy but also condem suicide bombers and the tactics being used by their people. thats the exact opposite of with us or agaisnt us(tahts looking at both sides of a situation without being an idiot).
You mean the people you know who had the money/influence/something to escape their home country? yea, they are totally a part of the palestinian culture...

Quote:
most countries wouldnt put up a group of people next door to them calling for their destruction.
Most countries wouldn't put up with people occupying a piece of land which they used to own right next door, especially if it was important. Isn't that pretty much consistent throughout most cases of terrorism, too? Having had a part of your country occupied?

Quote:
Their culture has a fundalmental problem with tolerance especially when it comes to women, different religions, or anything they dont fucking approve of. Denying that is insane and an insult to women and jewish people most of all.
Well, kind of depends on which person you're talking about right?
but anyway I sort of like this about their culture. At least they are sincere in their religious convictions.

Quote:
they are backwards culture compared to the western world.
lol. Who's the one that's intolerant of other people's religions/cultures?
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
The Muslims because they're different.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 04:38 PM       
Seriously, the Palestinians should just get over Israeli occupation. Sure they live walled in, treated as second class citizens but the Israelis are better than them because they're more like us so the Palestinians need to just shut the f*ck up.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
Plus being humiliated and dominated by a foreign power isn't something people should fight about. Unless they're us. Then it's completely reasonable to kill people.