Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 07:53 AM       
I think my alltime favorites were Chardee MacDennis and The Gang Gets Invincible, mainly because of how Charlie reacts when all of the McPoyles come out of the trailer. I also thought that Frank's Pretty Woman was a little weak plotwise but that Alanna Ubach made an amazing crack whore.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 03:57 PM       
My favorite episode is the two parter, Charlie and Mac die. I especially love their testimony about having to jam a bunch of stuff into Charlie's butt or he would rape them so hard that the room would stink. Then he would eat his butt and his son's butt in the stink until his stomach was full of their butts. It's just something that I laugh about and use when I want to threaten someone.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM       
that sounds really gross
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:58 PM       
Especially when the lawyer guy reads in verbatim in lawyer monotone voice too right before.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 07:10 AM       
This is my favorite overall but probably NSFW

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 01:28 PM       
Charlies face somewhere between 1:15 and 1:20 is the best thing ever.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:06 PM       
Where did that come from? Was it a DVD extra or something

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:39 PM       
Yeah, I think so- saw it on Youtube quite a while ago while I was looking for something else
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Charlies face somewhere between 1:15 and 1:20 is the best thing ever.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:19 PM       

6 minutes in
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 10:22 PM       
I fucking hate that guy.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 10:56 PM       
Although I hate to say anything bad about the show, those 2 clips humanized them and I didn't sign up for that.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 12:35 PM       
I'm not sure why and it's probably because of the bad synesthesia I've always had, but I have always associated the Charlie character with that earwax and old clothes smell. Like a dirty Goodwill store.

I don't like the bonus footage with Dee in it, because she's always trying to do the spoiled pampered actress thing as a joke and something about it ruins the character for me.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 01:53 PM       
Season 3 of Boardwalk Empire started today and holy shit. What a start. This has the potential to come close to Sopranos in terms of quality. Richard Harrow is the new Omar.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:38 PM       
I just downloaded the Yacht Rock torrent. Comes with 160 easy listening mp3s and snoop dogg for some reason that I'm sure will be explained in the later episodes.

Breaking Bad - I hold them high up as a model of how TV should be, and they fell hard in my opinion. Good things can't last forever I guess.

The Closer ended a while ago and I loved the show. Probably because it's based around where I live.

Major Crimes - Just not that interested. It took me a long time to get into The Closer, maybe they'll do something I haven't already seen a million times.

Love Face Off and Hot Set. New Survivor YAY!
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 04:48 PM       
Eat a butt. Breaking Bad is as good as ever in my opinion.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 01:08 PM       
As good as Dexter.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 02:51 PM       
Dexter is shitty though

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 09:14 PM       

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 09:12 AM       
I've been watching season 4 of Doc Martin. It's cozy and medical.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
Eat a butt. Breaking Bad is as good as ever in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
As good as Dexter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Dexter is shitty though
What makes a good tv series? Interesting characters that have an interesting story to tell. Right? Am I wrong on this and stand alone?

Breaking Bad used up the main character stories and back plots rather quickly. Thanks god they had a few other really interesting people with stories than spanned their whole lifetimes. Oh wait, they just killed them. I guess we get to hear more about Jessie's crazy drug life and Mr. Whites OH SO INSANE MARRIED LIFE.

Fuck you bitches
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 04:26 PM       
Not every show can be the Wire, certainly. I don't really watch TV anyway. I was just being an ass.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM       
I excluded you of course. I'm sure the wire will suck soon as well.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:02 PM       
The Wire will never suck. Because it's over.

It is no more. It lasted as long as it had to and then it was done. And it will forever be lauded as one of the greatest series of all time, if not the greatest.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:35 PM       
and then the movie is made