Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 01:19 PM        Worst Restaurant Experience?
You know what I'm talking about; when you go to a restaurant, and it feels like you'd be better off eating out of a used ashtray. Or when it seems like an OK experience until you get home and puke like you're bulimic.

My latest meal at a restaurant reflects the latter. I went out to Red Lobster with a pal of mine on Thursday because it was the only thing nearby and we were STARVING (and I didn't feel like cooking shit, or driving any further to get anything else). It was a pretty good meal; we didn't get the same thing, but by the next day, it was pretty clear that I had food poisoning. I got a call from my friend, and apparently, I wasn't the only one that got sick. I'm just now getting over it. Fucking hell.

So, speak of your hellish times here. This should be interesting.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:34 PM       
Uhhh... probably the time I went to Applebee's and ended up paying 20+ dollars for less than spectacular food.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 05:41 PM       
Jackie Chan's Chinese Food. DIRTY.

They had a dog wandering around the restaurant.

If we came later, it might've been gone.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 08:00 PM       
too many stories

restaurants blow balls
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2007, 08:19 PM       
Not all restaurants suck; there's this Shari's near my house with really awesome service and great, cheap food. Ten bucks for a gigantic plate of steak and veggies; great stuff.

I once went to this Chinese place, though, and I swear to god they put MSG in everything, down to the fucking tea. Terrible.
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 01:09 AM       
Restaurant:
give us your money so we can microwave food for you
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2007, 01:14 AM       
It didn't have anything to do with the actual food, but the bathroom in this one place was by far the most disgusting thing I've had the distinct displeasure of seeing.

I wanted to vomit, but there was already a pool of it around the the sink. Haven't been since.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 01:39 PM       
It wasn't really a BAD experience, but I thought it was funny: I went to this local tavern called Bonges which is in the middle of absolutely nowhere, but it's so quaint and the food is so good that it's always recommended by Indianapolis Monthly to make the drive there for the experience. I actually live fairly close to it, so I went once. I ordered a rack of lamb and when asked how I wanted it, I said "extra rare". A while later, I was served what can best be described as a rack of lamb taken straight from the refrigerator, had a few pepper corns thrown upon it, and put on a plate for me to eat. So, I figured they were being total smartasses, 'cuz they didn't even warm it up to room temperature.

I ate it anyways and it was delicious.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:45 PM       
you ate raw meat ;o

gross
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 03:56 PM       
I've heard a few people say that raw red meat is actually tasty, and I ate a few slivers of raw beef myself at a well-to-do book signing.

Can't say it was better than cooked beef, but it tasted fine.
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2007, 06:35 PM       
Steak Tartare is delicious.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 24th, 2007, 08:21 PM       
The first trip to Florida with my wife and kids the whole food experience was absolutely horrible. Every Restaurant was dirty and over price until on the way back home and after driving too many miles I went into some small town off the I 175. My daughter threw up in the Pizza Hut parking lot. I didn't want greasy Pizza but I was very hungry and went in. The floor was dirty and the people behind the counter looked like they wanted to kill me so I left...quickly. I got lost in the small town deep into some side streets and what looked like a store front I could see people with trays (like a soup kitchen) so I pulled up to a side street and went in. I was beyond hunger and my kids tired and also hungry followed me into this small Restaurant. The food was pure homemade southern style food, Chicken and Grits for $6 dollars each and the people were so nice and polite. Most Chain restaurants are fucking gross.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 10:14 AM       
I went to a burger king a long ass time ago and it was nasty as fuck. There was ketchup splattered on the walls and there was a cockroach on its back on a table. We left quickly. My sister puked.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 02:01 PM       
http://money.cnn.com/2007/02/23/news...ion=2007022310

watch Rat party vid
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 04:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divisible by Waffle View Post
So, speak of your hellish times here.

oh man I can remeber one time during a trip back fron New York I went to an arby's and had around 6 or 7 roast beef sandwiches, then I saw the last one had no cheese
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 06:24 PM       
my worst visit was getting salmonella from visiting the local 24-hr diner with my dad about a year ago. I was sick for 2-3 weeks until we figured out why i was throwing up even water and went to the ER
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 09:34 PM       
I went to a McDonalds in central Bournemouth and it was horrible. It was extremely dull and ugly inside with several undesirables lurking around the edges with their bastard overweight children. It took ages to queue and the whole time there was some creepy French guy staring at my girlfriend, making us both feel really uncomfortable. Once we finally got our food it was pretty warm but tasted dreadful. The final straw was when I found a long hair cooked inside my burger.

McDonalds is never the finest dining but this experience stands out in my mind as being particularly dreadful.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 26th, 2007, 01:19 PM       
Bennigans in Springfield Va. Awful food, service was slower than a pig's orgasm, and extremely rude staff.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 10:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Jackie Chan's Chinese Food. DIRTY.

They had a dog wandering around the restaurant.

If we came later, it might've been gone.
Dogs in restaurants is where it's at. There isn't a restaurant in Phuket, Thailand that doesn't have a dog in it, God bless'em.
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 01:09 AM       
Red lobster too. I ordered a lobster tail and when it came back it wasn't cooked enough and it was cold. I swear the place turned into sizzler over night.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 01:48 AM       
I lit my kitchen on fire, when I was trying to make food, once.

After, I put out the fire on top of the stove, and threw the pan off my balcony.

I was still hungry.

So, I called up one of my friends, and we went to '99' .

The End.

Last edited by Lenor : Mar 5th, 2007 at 01:49 AM. Reason: word changeing stuff
Random Annoyance
Zinger is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 01:29 PM       
This isn't really the fault of the restaurant itself, but one time I went to a Burger King in the London Subway, and by the table near me sat this great big WHALE of a woman wearing a really short white t-shirt. My god, you could see her whole stomach bulging out of the shirt. I tried to turn my back to her and resume eatig my onion rings but it was like the whole car wreck thing and I couldn't look away.

Actually, it is Burger Kings fault. They should only let people that aren't fat in their Kingdom.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 01:37 PM       
Dave & Buster's gave me food poisoning once. It turned me off mayonnaise, even though that might not have been it.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Mar 14th, 2007, 08:32 PM       
lenor, when i was sixteen my friend asked me to watch a porkchop he was cooking on the stove that was drenched in oil and i was drunk so i fell asleep and his mom found it on fire in the kitchen lol ;( not that it has anything to do with restaurants...
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 18th, 2007, 07:57 PM       
kahl, that's kinda ironic since I was trying to make porkchops.