Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
What?! No!
Sadly it does. Try pulling someone behind your car. Works for about four seconds, then the cable snaps. Same is true for anything that is wired together, people on walls (1-2-3-4-snap), almost anything.

Edit: Wait, I stand corrected, if it´s not pulled too forcefully it holds for quite some time...problem is bolting things to the ground...is see.

Okay, forget I said anything

Gotta try it with planes now! Or boats to helicopters!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
So.... In the console version you can drag just about anything with just about anything that moves?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 06:01 PM       
THINGS ATTACH, GO WOOSH

I think that's the lesson here.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
The main problem seems to be bolting things down to the ground. The moving object gets a shock, the wire snaps and it´s free again. Pulling moving objects with other moving objects seems to work better. Bolting people to walls seems to work for a certain ammount of time, at least that´s the impression I get, didn´t test that out extensively enough, I just shoot the guys.

Haven´t tried the plane-plane and boat-chopper thing yet, I was busy sabotaging Panau´s Spaceprogram for the Ular...

Man this game is pure gold.

On another note: I really would like to have my SMT-Strange Journey...should come in from Canada any day now, I love those games...

AND: Infinite Space (DS) is...strange. Boring combat, novel-game-like storytelling and a very clunky interface. Oddly enough it was released over here...I´d rather have Strange Journey here and import Infinite Space but you can´t be choosy with these things...
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 04:53 AM       
Just finished Divinity 2.

This game starts out ridiculously hard because of the shitty balancing, then you become a dragon and the difficulty slides way down, until you're getting hit for no damage by just about everyone. Then the final battle is tough again, and it's over.

Kinda fun. Kinda.

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 11:52 AM       
I just got Blaz Blu for Xbox, and it's alright so far.

The PS3 version came with an arcade stick. The 360 version came with two absolutely shite control covers. If you use them then you can't press the buttons properly. Sucks.

Does anyone want two completely rubbish Blaz Blu Xbox controller covers?
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2010, 02:03 PM       
i do at least a picture i wanna see them

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 1st, 2010, 02:49 AM       
Against my better judgment, I downloaded Street Fighter IV off of the App Store.

It's surprisingly fun. Needs way more characters, but the controls...work? I even saved two really good replays on my run through arcade mode. Lack on online play kinda sucks, but I'll have to try local versus sometime. But the rest of the game is still there (combos and Focus cancels and shit) even if there's only one punch and kick now.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 01:29 AM       
As I reward for surviving a month long bout of the flu, I went and bought Final Fantasy XIII and the hardcover collector's guide.
While I don't use guides the first time through, the book is extremely well done.

I just stared playing it, and can already say I like the battle system much more than Final Fantasy XII.
Really looking forward to losing sleep with this game.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 10:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
i do at least a picture i wanna see them

They are crap. I really wanted a free arcade stick, because I was thinking of buying one.

Instead I get this junk. PS3 version is better for that simple reason.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 11:53 AM       
Last night I was playing my Pinball Machine and a little bit of my SCI Arcade cab. I now know why people have huge collections of these games. So addicting. Especially pinball.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 01:27 PM       
mmm i may get the ps3 version of blaz blu when super street fighter 4 comes out

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
mmm i may get the ps3 version of blaz blu when super street fighter 4 comes out
Are people who bought regular Street Fighter 4 pissed off about Super Street Fighter coming out ?

I know I would.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIFunkalicious View Post
Whatever, he's right. It's a disk release, the stated reason is because the changes to gameplay are too deep to release as a DLC. But it will be at a reduced game price.
Not sure how reliable this guy is but...
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2010, 06:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
Are people who bought regular Street Fighter 4 pissed off about Super Street Fighter coming out ?

I know I would.
I got over it about the time the fifth or sixth edition of Street Fighter II came out.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM       
I want to play some Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 04:49 PM       
there's a MAME rom for it, you know ;(
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 05:20 PM       
WHO EVEN HAS MAME ANYMORE?

I'D LIKE TO KNOW SO I CAN GET MAME FROM SOMEBODY.
taco loving zombie
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I want to play some Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
i have that on xbox even though i wish it wassuper gem fighter

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 06:47 PM       
POCKET-U FIGHTAH
has a woody
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 09:32 PM       
I only get to play FFXIII on weekends, so I'm hoping to finish it tonight. Unfortunately, my dad is playing it right now, and he can't quite wrap his head around the clusterfuck of mechanics. He kept swearing that the game was bullshit cause some boss was kicking his ass. Then I realized he hadn't used the Crystarium at all (read: he didn't increase any of his characters' stats at all).

That was a week ago. This week, I had to explain that, no, you have to upgrade weapons. That, and he was confused about "where I have to go" in the Crystarium.

I love my dear father, but he's really not very experienced with games that don't involve guns or have Zelda in the title, and he's 55, so he has no patience

taco loving zombie
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 12:00 AM       
if he made it that far without upgrading his characters does that means he is really really good?

has a woody
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
I dunno how far it was. He said he was fighting some tank, and the tank would burrow underground, then shoot up and kill everyone no matter what. No clue what boss that was, or how far that was, but sure, we'll go with that. He didn't even know you could change equipment till I told him, and I think he's on Chapter 8. So yea, he's either really good, or he's had hours worth of dumb fucking luck.

I just beat the game myself. I didn't think I'd beat the last chapter this weekend, especially after seeing how fucking retarded some of the final battles are. You really need to come up with a set strategy for every fucking battle, otherwise you just get your shit pushed in. The ending's really weird, but overall, I liked it. The characters really turned out to be awesome, and I can't wait to start the sidequests. A-

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 07:56 PM       
Strange Journey is goddamn fantastic and is a worthy successor to SMT1 and 2 and you should go play it right now.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM       
Super Smash Bros. for Wii