Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
and the colleague?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:56 PM       
Maybe one day, but not that day.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Last night, I dreamed I was friends with someone (similar in appearance and attitude to April Winchell, but in her early 20s) who inexplicably lived in the very tippy-top of a large courthouse building.

To get to her apartment, where she lived with a male partner of similar personality, you had to take this hideously scary one-person lift to nearly the top. The cable creaked and you just knew it could break any second, and there was no safety mechanism to keep you from plummeting back down the narrow shaft to certain death. Once the elevator had gone as high as it could go, you had to disembark and climb an equally scary set of rungs built into the stone wall of the bell tower.

If you made it up the ladder alive, you came out in a floor-hatchway into their apartment. It was so harrowing and scary just to get to their apartment, they hardly ever left, so they took to casually asking me if I could just bring the mail up instead of going down to get it themselves. I went along with it for a while, until they asked me if I knew of this other guy who lived in this other courthouse bell-tower who wanted me to bring his mail to him, too.

Right as I was telling them to fuck off, I woke up.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 03:47 PM       
LAST I NIGHT I WAS DREAM-CHILLIN' OUT WITH FRED WILLARD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
This one was just weird

I was at some party where for some reason I volunteered to play Santa Claus. Then as the party was winding down, I went outside and saw myself driving a Chevy HHR that flipped over as I was driving/watching myself drive it
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 11:06 AM       
I had a dream last night that my graduating high school class was all called back for a missed credit.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 12:49 PM       
I have a lot of nightmares about staircases, probably due to my medical stuff. Usually in the nightmares I reach a point on a rickety or dangerous staircase where I'm too terrified to go either up or down from where I am.

I had a nap-dream that I was at a relative's new house, and I had to go downstairs from the guest bedroom to get two bowls of vanilla ice cream. The stairway to the kitchen was some sort of arty number where it was about as big around as a waterslide tube, and all of the stairs were slings instead of treads. Like the seats of playground swings, only white canvas.

I made it down two steps before I was too afraid to continue. Then I sat on one of the slings and looked down about 30 feet to the cement floor below. I was certain that if I tried to go further down, I'd fall, and if I tried to go back up, I'd fall. Oh, and the steps swayed back and forth like swings, too.

It was horrifying.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 11th, 2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: sub treads for rungs
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM       
http://www.slate.com/id/2281106/ <- do crazy people have crazy dreams
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
I ran into Cristoph Waltz at the airport. He gave me his Hans Landa jacket.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
Willie, Fathom, Babs, and I were going to a concert. When we got to the place we lost Babs, but Hugh Laurie was there and we got VIP privileges

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
I was hanging out with this girl playing video games.

I don't even know why.

Then I was a fireman with this badass axe that had stickers all over it.

EDIT: Oh yeh, coz she's hot. Duh.
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
I dreamt about womti, only his name was Derek Frohawk and he was dressed up as Chuck E. Cheese to prey on little kids

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 08:23 PM       
lately when i drink/dodrugs and blackout i have dreams the next night about what transpired when i was blacked out :O

but i dunno if its eXACTLY what happened
Forum Virgin
Redface is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
Y'know, I keep having these dreams wherein I'm having sex with women that I didn't think I found sexy in my conscious, waking hours; like the dream a few weeks ago where I banged the plain-looking female clerk at the FYE where I buy all my CDs. Just last night, I dreamed I made love to a pregnant Jennifer Lopez who had seduced me in the nude (to be fair on that one, I was watching American Idol hours before so that more then likely explains that).

Last edited by Redface : Jan 21st, 2011 at 03:26 AM.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 01:01 AM       
How many folks here get these strange dreams where you all of a sudden feel as if something is moving you? Touching you?

I actually had one where I was doing a 180 in bed while lying down! And there is one that still disturbs me as I was living in a dorm room at the time! And not the "We get to visits chicks anytime we want to!" kind!

What's shakin', bacon?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 10:05 AM       
Last night, I had a dream where I was hanging out at this ditch near my house with my girlfriend and my ex. We were rolling and flopping from place to place like Baman (from Baman Piderman, if you know what that is), trying to decide what kind of dessert we wanted to make. Then two girls came out of nowhere, and were trying to throw water on me, so I started running into the woods. I ran into where they were making these water pipes of sorts, but really big, and they were covered with some papery stuff, so I was stuck on top, afraid it would break and i would drown.
Eventually I made it off, and we made cookies and cream pudding, which sounds really good.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 04:53 PM       
I was teaching a group of puppets how to use the computer, and this one puppet was really retarded and couldn't even get the hang of clicking. I lost it and screamed at him.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 11:32 PM       
I was a guest at this luxury hotel in Tokyo. The hotel's main draw was a special pool that featured what they were calling "ultra-dense" water. It was sort of thick and gel-like and had curative properties. I wouldn't get near it because to dream-me it seemed more likely I could drown in ultra-dense water.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 12:39 AM       
Last night I dreamed my brother's unit got put on the front lines in Afghanistan. Naturally, when I woke up, I didn't want to go back to sleep.

Did I forget to mention my brother is in Afghanistan?
Old Jan 22nd, 2011, 10:20 PM       
Yeah, but he didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReallySweetName View Post
Hopefully not for a while. I got to Afghanistan in three days!

teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:10 AM       
I had a dream that kahl, fathom and zhukov were in. It was pretty weird.

Basically, they owned a restaurant jointly. The restaurant had a big firepit off to one side and a sort of pink, tarplike awning around a square bar in the middle. Fathom was all obsessed with Voltaire for some reason and would write passages, and his interpretation of them, in white chalk on the awning. Then he would invite other people to try, and when someone raised their chalk to write, he would bat it out of their hand and scream, "NO! YOU DON'T GET IT AT ALL!" and go off and cry somewhere.

Kahl tended bar and was generally surly. Zhukov managed American football players and traded between teams for big profit.

I had tequila in a margarita before I went to bed, that might have been it. It was a fun dream, though. I didn't want to wake up.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 09:49 AM       
I can't remember anything written in dreams. It's a bummer.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 02:58 PM       
I have a string of plastic eyeballs around my bed, that light up when I plug them in. The other night, I distinctly remember waking up at 3AM or so, groggily reach around on my wall for the other end of them, and rip them entirely off the wall, drop them off the side of the bed, and going back to sleep.
Dunno why I did that; they weren't plugged in or anything.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I can't remember anything written in dreams. It's a bummer.

I can't remember what you wrote, which sucks because I would love to know the dream-views you had on Voltaire. All I remember is you freaking out when someone else tried to weigh in and slapping the chalk out of their hands and then running off to cry like a bitch.

Dream-you needs to be less of a prima donna when it comes to French philosophy and literature.