Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 07:03 AM       
I dreamed that my family was living compound-style with lots of other people. I disliked that my computer was in the common area, so I had it moved to my room. I just happened to glance up and see what looked like a cross between a spider and a centipede descending from the ceiling. When the light hit it right, the legs were this beautiful iridescent blue. Then it reached my keyboard and flattened out for a moment and it looked exactly like the eye of a peacock tail feather. But it was a spider or whatever.

I dream-said, "I didn't even know I needed to worry about that!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 11:30 PM       
i started out dreaming i was stealing trucks (using test-driving them as a pretext to get the keys). after four or five successful thefts I decided to go out and try to steal one last truck (it was getting dark). when i get to the house it is on fire, and i hear someone crying inside. I run into the living room, and on the walls the words "OH GOD PLEASE NO" is painted in what looks disturbingly like blood. I head towards the source of the crying and see a lady curled up on a bed. I yell at her "come on we gotta get out of here", then I notice she's tightly clutching the weeks-dead corpse of a child. giving up on her, i run into another bedroom and there's another child corpse in another bed. i woke up as i was running for the exit
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:14 AM       
The case was leading me around in circles; I had to see Alfred Woden.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 12:30 AM       
yeah did i mention the lady was pushing her face into a gross putrefied corpse

EW
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 07:17 AM       
Dean Winters and I were Amish for some reason and had to team up selling pink-wrappered candy bars to gas stations. He was delightful company.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 02:23 AM       
So I was on top of the roof at a primary school, and it was really, really high up for some reason, and I was terrified. To add to this, the monkey bars from the play ground were also up there, and I was on top of the monkey bars. There was a woman and a man up there with me, and I was showing them how talented I was with a high caliber rifle by shooting people from extreme ranges without using the scope.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 10:11 AM       
Were you shooting kids?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 11:31 AM       
Ha, that's the first thing my friend asked, too.

I honestly don't know. THEY WERE ALL JUST TARGETS TO ME.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 01:57 PM       
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_%28Australia%29
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
I had a dream that I was at some huge skyscraper version of an old school of mine. The elevators didn't work well, and I was saying goodbye to one of my friends again. Then I was introducing my daughter to the kindergarten teacher, and my daughter looked like she was suddenly a gangly 9 year old. The teacher said, "She must have been born in 2009, right?"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
I had a dream where me and my friend Bob, two girls and I were going to the megaplex with new technology that lets you go into the world of the Forgotten Realms and fight dudes. We were all ready to start the movie when the usher told everyone to throw their rocks at the ground to teleport in. I was like "I don't have any rocks." Usher guy was like "Well, look around. All you need is a regular rock sir." Everyone threw their rocks and got in while I looked around. There's no rocks hanging out inside a movie complex. So I went to a theme park instead and got a 7-Up.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 08:45 AM       
I had a dream last night, where a friend of mine took me to what she said was a really cool artist lounge that she liked. It turned out to be like some huge, underground attic, with subchambers and stuff, and made out of metal. It was full of bums and mentally handicapped people, who wouldn't leave me alone. Then, she had some friend meet us there; a tall guy everyone called Blade. He seemed like a nice guy. Then, later on, we saw him stab some guy to death, and he saw us watching. So now we're running from him, and he's looking all over the city for us. Everyone is warning me that he's looking for me, and my friend is just saying that there's no way he'd hurt anyone, and he's a nice guy, and I'm trying to tell her that she's fucking stupid and we're dead if he finds us.
Then I woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit. Fucking vertigo.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 11:41 AM       
Thanks to the MST thread and a couple of recent binges I had a dream where I was riffing with a buddy of mine and Seven Force while somebody was playing Super Mario Bros. We were really bad at it.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 01:46 PM       
Dream one: I had to kill a tank full of fish by squashing them like a flower press.

Dream two: My mum died and I had to plan her funeral and all the other stuff you do when someone dies.

Dream three: The guys from big bang theory got to see raiders of the lost ark with the extra seconds of footage.

I slept badly.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 08:58 PM       
I was the defendant in some court case and apparently I decided the whole going-to-court thing was optional. I spent the rest of the dream wondering if my not showing up would irritate the judge and prejudice her against my case.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 10:41 AM       
Had another Dean Winters Amish dream. This time, he was a travel guide for some group I was with and he kicked me out of the group. Then he informed me he was confiscating the dowel rods I'd bought for some sort of garden structure.

The last I remember is being stranded on the prairie in Amish clothes, watching Dean Winters toting my dowel rods and walking away.

I have no freaking clue why my brain would equate Dean Winters with Amish, or tour guides, or dowel rods, or gardens.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 12:06 PM        Strange Dream
One of these days, when I have a little more prestige on this Board, I will post my infamous "Kukla, Fran and Ollie" dream.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 02:07 AM       
http://www.mediafire.com/?r7d2hdu5nxyhph5

Made halfway between asleep and awake. I laughed so hard at me.

And this makes me want to do I-Mockery Masterpiece Theater again.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 06:26 PM       
The other night I had a weird dream and all I remember is talking to this native american warrior. I said "Whats uncanny?" and he just said "Jars."

I've had a few dreams that involve really weird dumb jokes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 07:57 AM       
Russell Brand lived in a clean, attic-y, crawlspace-y sort of place in a large farmhouse with his dream-parents out in the country somewhere. They made a living by taking portraits of people and pets in fake old-time clothing. They also wanted my business as a daycare, which was unfortunate because although Russell's attic was clean, the house was overrun with all manner of insects. At one point in the dream I was sitting at the table, looking through portrait sample books, and I looked down to see several large scorpions, a larger-than-life praying mantis, some spiders, and two slugs the size of small rats.

The portrait books were another thing. In the dream, I must have known that Russell Brand was ordinarily a famous person because I assumed he would be included in the portraits somehow, but he wasn't. They were mostly pictures of teenage friends, dressed in ridiculous big floppy hats with the big ostrich feathers, and some with heads cut out for dogs' heads to stick through (with large stickers that said, WE'VE INCLUDED A HOLE FOR THE HEAD AS WELL).

Sometimes the dream branched off and followed the two younger women from "As Time Goes By". They were being reunited and were being pulled by rickshaw through an outdoor shopping mall. Sometimes they stopped to eat and the blonde would ask a question, and the other woman would tell her to stop.

Then they'd go take turns sleeping with Russell Brand in his attic.

...I didn't even take any cold medicine before I had this dream.

Last edited by Kitsa : Mar 25th, 2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: added a word for (clarity?)
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
i usually dream about heaven for some reason
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 01:02 AM       
one i had yesterday-i was in the overlook hotel as both myself and jack, went into room 237 and nailed the old woman (seperately)

had my eyes closed during this because i (we..whatever) knew who/what was on the receiving end

worst dream i've had in my life
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 02:53 AM       
So I was involved in some kind of crime ring or diamond trade business stuff, and it was my job to take the African children down the train line and shoot them. After that I got the other children to bury them in the huge piles of dirt that we seemed to be digging. Also, some of them had Kuru.