Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
the's always the
Banned

Old Aug 5th, 2011, 11:19 AM       
*there's
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 5th, 2011, 02:48 PM       
No there isn't the Dolphins because they already passed on him. He retired to save face because not one of the 32 teams is interested.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:19 PM       
Ricky Williams signed with the Ravens.

First pre-season games this weekend.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
As someone who's skipped a couple of seasons, is it alright to watch football again this year? Meaning, what's looking good for someone like me? Or is there nothing?
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
Que? I'm not followin ya, chief.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:49 PM       
I mean, someone who hasn't been interested in football for a couple years. What (or who) should I be watching this year?
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I mean, someone who hasn't been interested in football for a couple years. What (or who) should I be watching this year?
Pretty much everything I outlined in my massive post on the first page.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:53 PM       
OKAY
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
Personally I'm like one of the wives or girlfriends who attends the football parties. I hang out with them and talk about things other than football, not really caring who wins or what quarter it is. I did used to really follow the buccaneers because of the whole pirate based team, but that wore off.
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 09:00 PM       
Well if you have any desire to follow football again the Bucs would be a good team to follow. They have a shit ton of good young talent and a lot of cap space to snatch up a good veteran or two in the next few years. The Bucs are building the framework to make several playoff runs.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
Flacco comes home this Thursday. The Philly paper is all over it like white on rice.

Wherefore art thou, PacMan?
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Aug 10th, 2011 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Get the team right, dammit
Banned

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 01:06 PM       
WELL, REMAMWEBER GUYS, THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA WIN IT THIS YEAR
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:38 AM       
GO BROWNS!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:44 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
GO BROWNS!
This

I get that it was preseason, but McCoy and Hillis played lights out in the 1st quarter. The 2nd string/3rd string held their own pretty well and I was impressed with how they were fighting for their spots in the depth chart. Of particular note I was impressed with 2nd stringer Smith's attitude, he was running out kickoff returns from 5+ yards deep in the endzone. He knew he had few chances to show off what he could do and he took them all. And as it turns out he got every return past the 20 so his chance taking paid off if even a little bit
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 07:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
As Whiterat said, his opening statements were a good place to start. Preseason games are a good place to start because the players are rusty so seeing how the lockout is effecting play is interesting. Blown assignments, stupid penalties, and bad injuries will be the order of the day for the next few weeks
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
I love how Jimmy Clausen was repeatedly booed by Panthers fans and even had them chanting "Cam! Cam! Cam!"
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 01:08 PM       
Kerry Collins signs a one-year deal with the Colts. Is Manning hurt worse than reported?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 03:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
Kerry Collins signs a one-year deal
Isn't he like 100 years old?
Beloved Cunt
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
Manning's backup Curtis Painter has been in their system for 2 years and they go out and get Collins. If I was him I would be huffin' and puffin'.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 04:38 PM       
I'M GLAD THE BROWNS ARE KIND ENOUGH TO LET THE LIONS WIN, GOD KNOWS THEY NEED IT MORE.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 24th, 2011, 08:59 PM       
The only preseason I remember the Eagles having a winning record was when Rich Kotite coached the team.

Good times.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Aug 25th, 2011, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Isn't he like 100 years old?
Dunno. But Reggie Wayne ain't happy about it:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp5814

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
Manning's backup Curtis Painter has been in their system for 2 years and they go out and get Collins. If I was him I would be huffin' and puffin'.
Painter never tore it up. But I think Polian and others really pulled the rug out from under him in this deal. Collins for 2 years might cost them Painter in less time.